HaHa def noob! raise ur str!

saladplease

Is it just me or can anyone else not stand these ignorant players (mainly pures) who always yell HaHa def noob! raise ur str!", what is wrong with def!, sure their str is a lot more than mine but it mostly ends in a fair fight because my def is ok, my goal at the moment is to get all cb to 80 and what do they want, 99 str and nothing else! honestly try another skill once in a while!

:lol:

Bobby681.png

Bobby681.png

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's kidding -.-

Call them 'armor noob' or 'weapon noob' or 'strength noob'. Any argument they use against it use for yourself ("u have to have armor to pk lol!" "Yeah, and you have to have defence. Gf."

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Never argue with idiots. Ignoring is the best option.

What he said.

true, they chose to use strength you chose for defence, Everytime i verse a 99 strength player they struggle as i have just 93 defence. main point, prove your decision is the one you want. (and screw them over! :thumbsup: )

Popoto.~<3

I'm proud of my 89 Defence, because when I Grave-Rush in Soul Wars, i'm normally the last one left if it fails, and I have 20+ people on me usually, all hitting zeroes, i've stayed even until another rush once or twice. :thumbsup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Well I'm a pure and call those guys in rune in non-members a def noob all the time. But that's just because they're so annoying, I'm only 76 combat... So when some random nub who has never been to pvp comes to these worlds and he's like 80+ combat, he'll be harrasing me all the time. So they waste my food, jump on me in the middle of a fight. They're just so annoying and when I try to range them back, with 99 ranged and 44 prayer I can't even scratch them. So they feel uber leet and think omg i pwnzor 99 range@@@... And if you manage to hit them with a few decent hits they'll eat at half hitpoints. Just leave me and fight your own kind so you can waste an entire inventory of food and run after like 20 minutes of hitting a lot of 0s and nobody ends up with a kill.

Well I'm a pure and call those guys in rune in non-members a def noob all the time. But that's just because they're so annoying, I'm only 76 combat... So when some random nub who has never been to pvp comes to these worlds and he's like 80+ combat, he'll be harrasing me all the time. So they waste my food, jump on me in the middle of a fight. They're just so annoying and when I try to range them back, with 99 ranged and 44 prayer I can't even scratch them. So they feel uber leet and think omg i pwnzor 99 range@@@... And if you manage to hit them with a few decent hits they'll eat at half hitpoints. Just leave me and fight your own kind so you can waste an entire inventory of food and run after like 20 minutes of hitting a lot of 0s and nobody ends up with a kill.

gud point

Zerker_jane.png

Lol, so just because YOU are not able to kill someone, the other guy is a noob? If you feel you have to eat a lot of food, that's because you DIDN'T TRAIN YOUR DEF.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

u no i h8 wen ppl r more skil den me so i say dey r nub 2 make dem fil bad

So because they don't want to die,they train their skills evenly and have more brains than you they're noobs?Zezima must be one of the biggest noobs ever.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Lol, so just because YOU are not able to kill someone, the other guy is a noob? If you feel you have to eat a lot of food, that's because you DIDN'T TRAIN YOUR DEF.

I didn't say I've to eat a lot but running from some noob in rune who's like 14 levels higher than me while he's hitting me costs food too, to heal afterwards or sometimes while I'm running. These kids are sometimes so sad that when I'm doing a no armor fight with a level 90 they're ready to attack me in the middle of the fight. And they're mostly like level 80. So how'd you like it if you were 76 fighting a 90er and still getting teamed up? And stopping in the middle of a fight and having to run because of this, yes that is a waste of food... Now you might say that pures do that too, I can remember maybe 1 or 2 pures who pile jumped me but that's nothing compared to the 100 guys in rune that did it. And if I start running because they've rune, much more combat levels and safe, I get flamed for being a nerd because I didn't die in front of their feet without any effort? Like duh I'll call them a def noob... Also I'm talking about non-members, in members I don't have a problem with people in rune.

I didn't say I've to eat a lot but running from some noob in rune who's like 14 levels higher than me while he's hitting me costs food too, to heal afterwards or sometimes while I'm running. These kids are sometimes so sad that when I'm doing a no armor fight with a level 90 they're ready to attack me in the middle of the fight. And they're mostly like level 80. So how'd you like it if you were 76 fighting a 90er and still getting teamed up? And stopping in the middle of a fight and having to run because of this, yes that is a waste of food... Now you might say that pures do that too, I can remember maybe 1 or 2 pures who pile jumped me but that's nothing compared to the 100 guys in rune that did it. And if I start running because they've rune, much more combat levels and safe, I get flamed for being a nerd because I didn't die in front of their feet without any effort? Like duh I'll call them a def noob... Also I'm talking about non-members, in members I don't have a problem with people in rune.

Don't blame them for using a skill you neglected to train. Pures are useless, so stop using them.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

A no-armour fight eh? Big sacrifice there.

I do most of my combat training in multi-combat areas. So defence is a definite asset when there is the potential of being attacked by three or more monsters at once. I lost all respect for pures after seeing how pathetically they fared just passing through the area (and not stopping to fight). I'm a nice guy, so I repair their graves. :)

try being lvl 125 with under 90 strength.

I get asked my strength lvl every time Im training combat/slayer.

Doesn't matter what weapon I'm using. I could even be maging or ranging.

"str lvl??" Most of the time they are a higher strength lvl than me, and more than likely looked my stats up already, and just want the bragging rights.

Upon asking me my lvl, they find it necessary to tell me theirs. I didn't remember asking.

try being lvl 125 with under 90 strength.

I get asked my strength lvl every time Im training combat/slayer.

Doesn't matter what weapon I'm using. I could even be maging or ranging.

"str lvl??" Most of the time they are a higher strength lvl than me, and more than likely looked my stats up already, and just want the bragging rights.

Upon asking me my lvl, they find it necessary to tell me theirs. I didn't remember asking.

Exactly what I think, I simply reply, does it matter? If they say yes, I say look it up on high scores, it's what it's designed for.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.