Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HaHa def noob! raise ur str!

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

Saunamajuri
[ Display Name History ]

Saunamajuri

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 798 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Saunamajuri
  • RSN2:Logigalize
  • Clan:Nobody tells me what "Clan" is :(
This must be some sort of family meeting. :unsure:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

wcingisbad
[ Display Name History ]

wcingisbad

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 678 posts

This must be some sort of family meeting. :unsure:

I lol at demonicsushi. He was the one talking about sarcasm, yet he still has not seen it in the word 'son'. :thumbdown:

And even if your post is an opinion, it is good to make many many consistent tests because your argument will have a solid base to stand on.
Posted Image
Posted Image
R.I.P. Neko :[
5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting
Blogs are dead

DemonicSushi
[ Display Name History ]

DemonicSushi

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • RSN:SosolidClaws

I lol at demonicsushi. He was the one talking about sarcasm, yet he still has not seen it in the word 'son'. :thumbdown:

And even if your post is an opinion, it is good to make many many consistent tests because your argument will have a solid base to stand on.

It is not an argument... how many times will i have to say that it is MY opinion? i dont care whether you think im wrong or not this is my own opinion based on my personaly experience so there is NOTHING to argue about :)
Posted Image

Kiriyama
[ Display Name History ]

Kiriyama

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,073 posts
  • RSN:Kiriyama
Demonic, if you're going to post numbers, then MAKE THEM WORTHWHILE! Posting numbers is trying to back up a point. NOT AN OPINION.

Whilst I'm at it, I might as well do this...

"3) im obviously giving a general idea you can never be 100% sure this is an opinion"

The way that is put means that we can't be 100% sure that it is an opinion. Clearly you did not mean this.
Posted Image
Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

DemonicSushi
[ Display Name History ]

DemonicSushi

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 297 posts

"3) im obviously giving a general idea you can never be 100% sure this is an opinion"

The way that is put means that we can't be 100% sure that it is an opinion. Clearly you did not mean this.

i forgot a comma there what i really meant was

im obviously giving a general idea you can never be 100% sure, this is an opinion
Posted Image

Kiriyama
[ Display Name History ]

Kiriyama

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,073 posts
Actually, whilst we're at it. Were you, and the one you were matched with equipped exactly the same? Or was there a difference?
Posted Image

DemonicSushi
[ Display Name History ]

DemonicSushi

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 297 posts

Actually, whilst we're at it. Were you, and the one you were matched with equipped exactly the same? Or was there a difference?

OK lets make it clear, that fight WAS NOT intended to be a comparison... I just decided to film it cos i found it funny that i could kill a 99 Strength that had higher Combat level than me

We did not have the same Equipment so as i said it is my opinion
Posted Image

Kiriyama
[ Display Name History ]

Kiriyama

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,073 posts
You presented it alongside your argument, therefore, it is to be taken as "proof".

However, with a low source number, and different equipment, it is rendered void as it proves nothing.
Posted Image

DemonicSushi
[ Display Name History ]

DemonicSushi

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 297 posts

You presented it alongside your argument, therefore, it is to be taken as "proof".

However, with a low source number, and different equipment, it is rendered void as it proves nothing.

Yes but for the last time im saying that it is my opinion jheez just drop the argument its pointless
Posted Image

scribbles001
[ Display Name History ]

scribbles001

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 17 posts
imo attack str and def is all equally important, what pure dont want to accept is that you cant fully exploit the cb triangle so they resort to complaining. a strength pure can have a added advantage from a lower cb lv but suffers equally by not training attack and def high enough, and to a lesser extent :prayer.

a bigger issue is when a meleer face mage. they complain when getting farcast which is just bias since your not even suppose to beat mage up close. you switch to a bow and karils

lITimelI
[ Display Name History ]

lITimelI

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 8 posts
Range tank ftw :o....

They can have their str for all i care :]
Posted Image

Vio
[ Display Name History ]

Vio

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 227 posts
What I don't fully understand is how having high defence makes you a defence noob. According to UD:

"Noobs/n00bs know little and have no will to learn any more."

How having high anything makes the owner a "noob" in the matter is beyond me. If my opponent says so to me, I simply dismiss it as childish and immature banter and proceed to KO them for half a mil, simply because I am a combat noob.

K4ylan
[ Display Name History ]

K4ylan

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,924 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Harpy Priest
  • Clan:Harpies
Calling someone a noob in PvP is just a way to distract them, or make them think to much so you can kill them. Personally, I like to have a friendly basis with my enemy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users