Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HaHa def noob! raise ur str!

• Please log in to reply
252 replies to this topic

Omali
[ Display Name History ]

Omali

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,429 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:mtomali
Never argue with an idiot. You'll only be dragged down to their level and beaten with experience.
Posted Image

Posted Image

sadukar123
[ Display Name History ]

sadukar123

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
  • RSN:Sadukar123
  • Clan:Blood Vipers

Well I'm a pure and call those guys in rune in non-members a def noob all the time. But that's just because they're so annoying, I'm only 76 combat... So when some random nub who has never been to pvp comes to these worlds and he's like 80+ combat, he'll be harrasing me all the time. So they waste my food, jump on me in the middle of a fight. They're just so annoying and when I try to range them back, with 99 ranged and 44 prayer I can't even scratch them. So they feel uber leet and think omg i pwnzor 99 range@@@... And if you manage to hit them with a few decent hits they'll eat at half hitpoints. Just leave me and fight your own kind so you can waste an entire inventory of food and run after like 20 minutes of hitting a lot of 0s and nobody ends up with a kill.

Lol, so just because YOU are not able to kill someone, the other guy is a noob? If you feel you have to eat a lot of food, that's because you DIDN'T TRAIN YOUR DEF.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I didn't say I've to eat a lot but running from some noob in rune who's like 14 levels higher than me while he's hitting me costs food too, to heal afterwards or sometimes while I'm running. These kids are sometimes so sad that when I'm doing a no armor fight with a level 90 they're ready to attack me in the middle of the fight. And they're mostly like level 80. So how'd you like it if you were 76 fighting a 90er and still getting teamed up? And stopping in the middle of a fight and having to run because of this, yes that is a waste of food... Now you might say that pures do that too, I can remember maybe 1 or 2 pures who pile jumped me but that's nothing compared to the 100 guys in rune that did it. And if I start running because they've rune, much more combat levels and safe, I get flamed for being a nerd because I didn't die in front of their feet without any effort? Like duh I'll call them a def noob... Also I'm talking about non-members, in members I don't have a problem with people in rune.

Don't blame them for using a skill you neglected to train. Pures are useless, so stop using them.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Drops:
Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1
Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3
Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Nefelia
[ Display Name History ]

Nefelia

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • RSN:Lady Nefelia
A no-armour fight eh? Big sacrifice there.

I do most of my combat training in multi-combat areas. So defence is a definite asset when there is the potential of being attacked by three or more monsters at once. I lost all respect for pures after seeing how pathetically they fared just passing through the area (and not stopping to fight). I'm a nice guy, so I repair their graves. :)

Itsjustagame
[ Display Name History ]

Itsjustagame

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,180 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:DJ Mac
try being lvl 125 with under 90 strength.

I get asked my strength lvl every time Im training combat/slayer.

Doesn't matter what weapon I'm using. I could even be maging or ranging.

"str lvl??" Most of the time they are a higher strength lvl than me, and more than likely looked my stats up already, and just want the bragging rights.

Upon asking me my lvl, they find it necessary to tell me theirs. I didn't remember asking.

sadukar123
[ Display Name History ]

sadukar123

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,088 posts

try being lvl 125 with under 90 strength.

I get asked my strength lvl every time Im training combat/slayer.

Doesn't matter what weapon I'm using. I could even be maging or ranging.

"str lvl??" Most of the time they are a higher strength lvl than me, and more than likely looked my stats up already, and just want the bragging rights.

Upon asking me my lvl, they find it necessary to tell me theirs. I didn't remember asking.

Exactly what I think, I simply reply, does it matter? If they say yes, I say look it up on high scores, it's what it's designed for.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Drops:
Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3
Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

3hitm4g3u
[ Display Name History ]

3hitm4g3u

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,482 posts

Don't blame them for using a skill you neglected to train. Pures are useless, so stop using them.

What do you actually know about dangerous PVP?

Clearly nothing.

Stick to conversations about fist of guthix; you might not sound so [developmentally delayed]ed.
Posted Image

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Just ignore them. You are free to train whatever you want.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

sadukar123
[ Display Name History ]

sadukar123

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,088 posts

Clearly nothing.

Stick to conversations about fist of guthix; you might not sound so [developmentally delayed].

Clearly me having better Defense than you is unfair in PvP isn't it? Or is it that almost anyone with a Godsword can KO you guys in a couple hits?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Drops:

3hitm4g3u
[ Display Name History ]

3hitm4g3u

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,482 posts

Clearly nothing.

Stick to conversations about fist of guthix; you might not sound so [developmentally delayed].

Clearly me having better Defense than you is unfair in PvP isn't it? Or is it that almost anyone with a Godsword can KO you guys in a couple hits?

Who said it was unfair?

Yet another main deluding himself regarding the 'pure menace'.

Like I said, stick to FOG, you can actually get kills there :thumbup: .
Posted Image

sadukar123
[ Display Name History ]

sadukar123

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,088 posts

Clearly nothing.

Who said it was unfair?

Keep dreaming about it. I will lol when the day Jagex ruins pures forever.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Drops:

3hitm4g3u
[ Display Name History ]

3hitm4g3u

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,482 posts

Clearly nothing.

Who said it was unfair?

I thought we were already useless? :roll:

You might as well get back to skilling; you won't contradict yourself as much whilst runecrafting.
Posted Image

sadukar123
[ Display Name History ]

sadukar123

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,088 posts

Clearly nothing.

Who said it was unfair?

You might as well get back to skilling; you won't contradict yourself as much whilst runecrafting.

Yeah keep crying.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Drops:

Itsjustagame
[ Display Name History ]

Itsjustagame

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,180 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:DJ Mac
attack of the rs2 product pures!!!11

3hitm4g3u
[ Display Name History ]

3hitm4g3u

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,482 posts

Clearly nothing.

Who said it was unfair?

Yeah keep crying.

Lol classic nerd response =D>
Posted Image

sadukar123
[ Display Name History ]

sadukar123

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
Classic stuck up pure response.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Drops:

3hitm4g3u
[ Display Name History ]

3hitm4g3u

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,482 posts

Classic stuck up pure response.

I'm not stuck up at all.

It's hardly my fault pures own so much.
Posted Image

sadukar123
[ Display Name History ]

sadukar123

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
Not your fault that you abuse the combat system? Ok.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Drops:

3hitm4g3u
[ Display Name History ]

3hitm4g3u

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,482 posts

It's not abuse. It's manipulation.

Mains cry about it so often you'd think they'd have an appropiate definition of it.
Posted Image

sadukar123
[ Display Name History ]

sadukar123

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,088 posts

It's not abuse. It's manipulation.

Mains cry about it so often you'd think they'd have an appropiate definition of it.

Look at the sad pure trying to defend his abuse of the combat system.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Drops:

Bauke
[ Display Name History ]

Bauke

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,553 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Quitter
  • Clan:True Maxed
Allthough pures are rubbish, it's not abuse at all. Some people just decide to not train a certain skill (and whine afterwards, nonetheless). How is that abuse?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users