HaHa def noob! raise ur str!

saladplease

I own up whips my cb level the majority of the time though...

Yeah but my level 85 account would devastate you lol :thumbup: .

During the level 80-90's range, melee accounts are close to useless against tanks. The most I can see it a 50:50 win:lose ratio.

I made my level 85 with the express purpose of downing people with defence. And I do it often.

The def would still win in my post. He wont hit every time. most likely the player would have barrows. The player with 60 attack would almost never miss on 1 defense.

In other words, ddp++ spec on 1 defense pure = PWNT

thats why the smart pures usually get 40-45 defense.

Wrong.

And 40 - 45 defence isn't pure.

It's freaking pure when you've got 99 attack and strength, it's all proportional.

Plus you sorta want a high enough combat level 90+ so that you actually get decent drops in PvP, so what If you own people like hell with 1 defense at an extremely low cb lv, you ain't getting jack [cabbage] in drops.

Haven't you ever seen a rune-ags pker?

Lol I have a maxed berserker pker, I know what's pure and what isn't.

Zerker_jane.png

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can so badly relate to this entire topic.

It gets even worse when your a tank ranger în a no arm fighting a pure/rune pure and their like wtf ur defence?!! After hitting constantly low hits. Then when i say 60 ( Only 87 cb :mrgreen: ) they nearly always call me defence noob and run.

If you can't hit on Monk Robes dont PK!!!! :wall:

I love it how when a pure hating main is asked to explain why they hate pures, they only ever have the same 2 answers.

"Pure's are ignorant/stuckup/immature" etc etc - It depends on the person, not their stats.

"It's abusing the combat system." It's not abuse, it's emergent game play. I have seen a Jagex staff member encourage emergent game play.

Some people prefer a more interesting fight, to just 0 0 6 0 4 10 0 2. No need to get all upset about it. If you want to pk, but risking your stuff is such a big deal to you then get defense and safe. Just don't expect people to want to waste their time and food on you. We pk for the risk and the loot, not to click on food.

I love it how when a pure hating main is asked to explain why they hate pures, they only ever have the same 2 answers.

"Pure's are ignorant/stuckup/immature" etc etc - It depends on the person, not their stats.

"It's abusing the combat system." It's not abuse, it's emergent game play. I have seen a Jagex staff member encourage emergent game play.

Some people prefer a more interesting fight, to just 0 0 6 0 4 10 0 2. No need to get all upset about it. If you want to pk, but risking your stuff is such a big deal to you then get defense and safe. Just don't expect people to want to waste their time and food on you. We pk for the risk and the loot, not to click on food.

Took the words out of my mouth right thur.

Zerker_jane.png

Strength>>> Attack/Defence

It has been proven time and time again. If you accidently trained unimportant stats too high and don't want to hear it, stay out of PVP.

thedayrsdieddp8fv1cq2.png

Disgruntled, Ignorant, Rude, Obnoxious, over-the-top, unreasonable Ex-PKer

Drops: Abby Whips:13/ Black Mask: 38/ Dark Bow:3

1/99/1 < 1/1/99.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

1/99/1 < 1/1/99.

Nope.

I guarentee you'll be FAR more succesful when pking with 1/1/99 than you will with 1/99/1.

:thumbup:

Uh, what? Thanks for agreeing with me. :wall:

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

It's called going hybrid? Str + Mage? Back like 2 years ago I had a level 48 hybrid - 60 mage and 64 str. Sumthing like that. Level 55 rune noob come up? I get owned. I start fire blasting. The rune noob is running like a madman saying "I don't fight mages". And then I usually call them defense noob.

It happens on both sides..both classes hate each other. Pures with only strength or range get ticked off at lower level mains that just are impenetrable. Mains jsut think pures are a waste of time.

Shreddies321.png

Shreddies321.png

Shreddies321.png

Shreddies321.png

It's called going hybrid? Str + Mage? Back like 2 years ago I had a level 48 hybrid - 60 mage and 64 str. Sumthing like that. Level 55 rune noob come up? I get owned. I start fire blasting. The rune noob is running like a madman saying "I don't fight mages". And then I usually call them defense noob.

It happens on both sides..both classes hate each other. Pures with only strength or range get ticked off at lower level mains that just are impenetrable. Mains jsut think pures are a waste of time.

Range rips through mains.

Zerker_jane.png

1/99/1 < 1/1/99.

OMG he hit a 1! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :shock:

The thing is the level 99 Strength guy can never hit on his 99 Def. :P

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

1/99/1 < 1/1/99.

The lvl 99 def would never ko. Tbh sounds like a pretty boring fight between 2 players with absolutely NO life lol. :roll:

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

1/99/1 < 1/1/99.

The lvl 99 def would never ko. Tbh sounds like a pretty boring fight between 2 players with absolutely NO life lol. :roll:

But really, what's the point of KO'ing if you can't hit to begin with?

It'd more or less be a time trial. once the 99str guy hits, he has to hope for 10. The 99 def guy just has to wait, he'll get infrequent hits of 1

1/99/1 < 1/1/99.

The person who MIGHT get a kill is the 99 Attack. >.>

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

It's been done.

the 99 defence won, used DFS spec alot, didn't get hit once.

:mrgreen:

But I suppose the 99 Strength can only use Obsidian Maul correct?

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Hmm about that combat abuse stuff, well I could say: "omg level 102 with 99 defence, def nerd don't abuse the combat system@@!"... Yes I saw some level 102 tank ranger with 99 defence, he was picking on my level 97 friend while praying melee -.- . Also his attitude was far worse than that of a pure, he was calling my friend a noob, for not fighting someone 5 levels higher, who can hit like 60s with some luck.

It's been done.

the 99 defence won, used DFS spec alot, didn't get hit once.

:mrgreen:

But I suppose the 99 Strength can only use Obsidian Maul correct?

Took me a while but I found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYWREREWiwI

That's with alot of the boring parts edited out.

Still manages to be boring :thumbup: .

Zerker_jane.png

The guy dosent have 1 attack, hes using a steel scimmy.

The guy = defil3d.

And 4 attack levels isn't much.

Either way this is all impractical and mostly opinion.

STR > DEF.

See. Opinion. :roll:

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol: