Raven's Egg

danetello

I am like the guy who gets the damn rare(useless) thing in 10 minutes, I cut about 5 yews for the lulz because I had a d hat on me, and bam I got a raven egg.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

• 7 months later...

It's a very rare egg, so have patience, but the fastest way to do it would be to cut willows near BA with a strung rabbit's foot, and banking logs at the deposit bank in the BA building. Or you could chose not to waste your time and just cut ivy for far more exp/hour and just pay enough attention to not let nests drop and vanish :wink: .

Huh, I got 3 in about 4 hours of ivy...lol

I know this is a really old topic, but i DID get not 1 but 2 raven's eggs from mtk a few weeks ago back to back, one one week then the other the next :D . So where ever that guide is is very very wrong :shame: The chances are very very low though, I've been doing mtk for over 18 months or so with only those 2 raven's eggs, but lots of god birds, over 50 total.

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

I know this is a really old topic, but i DID get not 1 but 2 raven's eggs from mtk a few weeks ago back to back, one one week then the other the next :D . So where ever that guide is is very very wrong :shame: The chances are very very low though, I've been doing mtk for over 18 months or so with only those 2 raven's eggs, but lots of god birds, over 50 total.

Yeah, I have 3 raven eggs and I have not leveled my woodcutting in 3 years ... Came from MTK.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

You can indeed get raven eggs from mtk. I got my 2nd one from mtk. Jagex updated it after the mtk glitch where many players recieved full mtk coffers some 3 months ago I think it was. 10 workers on maples and you'll recieve one in due time.

Edit:

Didn't release this thread was grave-dug. I suppose it's almost halloween though.

quit

MTK gives Raven and God Bird eggs from Maples.

For a high chance of eggs, 10 workers on Herbs, 5 on Maples (in reverse you'll almost be guaranteed to get one), let it run for a week or 2 and presto, eggs.

/Topic

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

Just to clear it up, You can *not* Get Raven eggs from MTK, for what ever reason. I guess Jagex wanted to make them special and more of a accomplishment.

I heard somewhere that oak trees give more birds nests then any other tree, although I'm not 100% sure about that.

But if it was me, i would just chop ivy and pay attention. You're getting more EXP, and still have a chance at one. I'm sure you'll get at least 1 by 99 WC, if that is some sort of goal for you by any chance.

Explain to me how ive gotten 5-10 raven eggs in 1-2 months from MTK then

MTK does produce raven eggs, and OFTEN

you got about as good a chance to get a raven egg, as any of the other god birds from mtk - and dont we all have 50 of each god bird egg?

Boeg.png

Just to clear it up, You can *not* Get Raven eggs from MTK, for what ever reason. I guess Jagex wanted to make them special and more of a accomplishment.

I heard somewhere that oak trees give more birds nests then any other tree, although I'm not 100% sure about that.

But if it was me, i would just chop ivy and pay attention. You're getting more EXP, and still have a chance at one. I'm sure you'll get at least 1 by 99 WC, if that is some sort of goal for you by any chance.

you got about as good a chance to get a raven egg, as any of the other god birds from mtk - and dont we all have 50 of each god bird egg?

Read the date of the post you quoted :P MTK was changed a couple of months ago to include Raven Eggs so at the time of writing that they were correct.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

It's a very rare egg, so have patience, but the fastest way to do it would be to cut willows near BA with a strung rabbit's foot, and banking logs at the deposit bank in the BA building. Or you could chose not to waste your time and just cut ivy for far more exp/hour and just pay enough attention to not let nests drop and vanish :wink: .

I got a decent number when I got 99 woodcutting at ivy. I can also confirm that you won't get them from MTK. If you want to chop ivy keep your sound on not to miss the nests. There is a sound like a bird twittering when a nest drops.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I got a decent number when I got 99 woodcutting at ivy. I can also confirm that you won't get them from MTK. If you want to chop ivy keep your sound on not to miss the nests. There is a sound like a bird twittering when a nest drops.

Yes you will get Raven's from MTK. If you read above at the recent posts (not the ones from half a year ago), MTK was recently changed to include raven eggs. I have 5 on maples, and I have two eggs from MTK.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

There's always been some controversy over Raven Eggs from MTK. Before, they were either impossible or extremely rare, as some players did confirm getting a raven egg from MTK. Now, however, Jagex has confirmed that you CAN get eggs from MTK, although the rarity of it I'm not certain of.

There's always been some controversy over Raven Eggs from MTK. Before, they were either impossible or extremely rare, as some players did confirm getting a raven egg from MTK. Now, however, Jagex has confirmed that you CAN get eggs from MTK, although the rarity of it I'm not certain of.

I got 1 from it years ago when they were extremely rare (had like 150+ of each other egg banked from mtk when i got the raven)

Since they altered it I've had about 5 or so.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Read the date of the post you quoted :P MTK was changed a couple of months ago to include Raven Eggs so at the time of writing that they were correct.

Bugger

didnt even think about reading the date <_<

Boeg.png