C.H.A.V.S

Antrune

In the UK the majority of people despise a certain race known as 'Chavs'. Chav stands for 'Council House And Violent' (well thats what ive heard anyway). They tend to wear sports clothing eg. Nike, adidas, Puma etc., gold chunky cheap jewellery *sp?* and hang around in big groups in shopping centres. How many of you have encountered them? Wherever ive been Luton and Newcastle are the worst for them. Do you think they are un-fairly treated and its a form of social out casting or do you think they deserve the un-fair portrayal of their life and actions?

• Like 2
And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

I know :oops: Maybe if your from another country can you relate to the sorta people im talking about?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

We've got the same thing in Sweden, although they're called "fjortisar" here.

What can I say? Not a fan of them...

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

Liverpool :| theres lots up there I would immagine. Ive just been to southport and ive seen lots

Have a look here bubsa http://www.chavscum.co.uk

dude I feel very sorry for you indeed so many scousers rambling on quickly to you. Skin heads wherever you walk. Poundsavers and 'everything for a poiound' shops swarm you. Poor old bubsa, no wonder you went to flipping Africa :lol:

(you ever been been to southport?)

dude I feel very sorry for you indeed so many scousers rambling on quickly to you. Skin heads wherever you walk. Poundsavers and 'everything for a poiound' shops swarm you. Poor old bubsa, no wonder you went to flipping Africa :lol:

I dont' mind the shoes... :oops:. I have a pair of white trainers like that cause I like the way that looks. Problem?

And what they hell is a scouser?

bad-chav-gags.jpg

Chav rude boys in their sooped up Nova. Sports clothes are both their smart and casual dress, always wear caps with hoodys, tracksuits, nike shox, socks tucked into their trackys. Short hair, always - can't be a rocker phag after all.

Street language is a must. Uneducated neanderthols using words such as "Safe" which means "everything is ok" or "thankyou," "innit" meaning "yes, i agree" or "don't you agree?"

Of course, you have to act like a chav too. You can't go a day without mugging a "camery fone" off a "rocker phag" and getting your daily dose of weed and cider. You have to sit on the back of the bus, and you're always better than everybody on there, no matter what. Make sure you flick chips at whoever happens to be on there, can't miss an opportunity like that.

Other words you may want to use include replacing "that" with "dat dere ting" and "ya wot" instead of "pardon me?" not to forget randomly shouting "BLIP BLIP!" at the top of your pre-pubescent voice.

You must wear heavy gold jewlerry - soverigns and chains for the lads, huge hoop earrings and clown pendants for the ladies. The only music you may like is Dizee Rascal and Speed Garage. You must refer to these not as "good music" but "FAT CHOOOONNZZZ!!!" And oh yeah, don't even think about wearing anything that isnt burberry, nike or lacoste.

I used to hang around with the chavs around my area, til they started getting into just causing trouble. I try not to stereotype, but its way too hard when they're all just clones. I actually went with a friend who buys erm, substances because he wanted me to. Don't ban me for saying that hahah. But anyway, it was a really chav-ridden area. He met a kid he knew down there who had a warning from the police. The kid got it out, and actually couldn't read it properly because he never learned to read. That's just terrible man.

But don't get the wrong idea. I know people who dress like chavs but thats just because they are who they are - most of them actually hate chavs. I guess you'd have to call these the stoners, as thats all they really do, but they're much better people than the chavs. I know people who are just, themselves...they might wear a lacoste tracksuit, but it doesnt affect them at all. Infact, they go to college. Nuff said.

logo.jpg

So wait, let me get this straight....Chavs are just people who wearing name branded clothes and shoes right? I don't know what you mean by violent but here in the USA people like to shop and buy name branded things such as nike shoes, gucci, fitted hats, some even where chains ( but not golds ones that's like back in the 90's ) anyway I looked at that site, J-lo is a chav? 50 cent? Eminem? all because of the clothes 'we' wear that makes us a chav? What do you people wear?

So wait, let me get this straight....Chavs are just people who wearing name branded clothes and shoes right? I don't know what you mean by violent but here in the USA people like to shop and buy name branded things such as nike shoes, gucci, fitted hats, some even where chains ( but not golds ones that's like back in the 90's ) anyway I looked at that site, J-lo is a chav? 50 cent? Eminem? all because of the clothes 'we' wear that makes us a chav? What do you people wear?

The things chavs wear are kind of different to what your are describing. Chavs wear tracksuits and cheap clothes because they are working class. They wear burberry and signet rings. Its not really the clothes that makes them so hated, its their attitude and what they do. I think futuramas description is great and really sums them up. If you lived in a large town or city in the Uk like Liverpool, Newcastle or Reading(my town) then you would understand and hate them just as much. To awnser antrunes question i think the social outcasting they recieve is well deserved.

that would be like the Bloods or the Crips here.

No far from it. Chavs are just nothing. All talk no action.

Council House Associated Virus.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

dude I feel very sorry for you indeed so many scousers rambling on quickly to you.

Ah, you get used to it. It's quite fun actually I can do it myself

Skin heads wherever you walk.

Not the best, are they?

Poundsavers and 'everything for a poiound' shops swarm you.
Wait...what's wrong with them? :(

Poor old bubsa, no wonder you went to flipping Africa :lol:

Yes! I've been to the pleasure island! Hell good fun! :D

Hahah! Chavs, hahahah. I'm not even from England and I've spend a lot of time laughing at those "Chav of the day" pictures. Oh man, so funny. Those aweful Burberry caps. schater.gif We have a same thing going on in Holland. They're called the "Breezers" or "BrEeZaHz", they're 13/14 to 18 year olds, binge drinking and stuff, however they don't terrorize shopping centres and stuff.

At this website you can change your normal name to a "BrEeZaH" name. worshippy.gif Nothing special though, they leave out a few letters and they do "LiEk ThIsz". nosmile.gif

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

HillbillyTeeth.jpg Sure as hell beat americans eh?

You realize that those teeth are fake right? You got that image from a costume shop :roll: .

I know, but it just shows sterotyping. Also I'd rather have bad teeth then the amount of obese people in your country.

I know, but it just shows sterotyping. Also I'd rather have bad teeth then the amount of obese people in your country.

Oh the hypocracy! Oh well.

Anyway, yeah, we don't really have those kind of people here. There's people who wear name brand clothes and polos, but don't really cause a lot of trouble like those chavs seem to.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

I beleive Chelmsford (Essex) is the capital of the world for Chavs. I live in Essex, right next to Chelmsford. Me and my friends that go out on Saturdays and Fridays to Chelmsford have been offered out three times, for nothing less than looking at a group of Chavs.

They are the scum of England at the moment, but the thing that annoys me is that they give Rap a bad name, they say they like 50 cent, which im sure they do, but people stereotype all of rap to 50 cent and Chavs.

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

In the UK the majority of people despise a certain race known as 'Chavs'. Chav stands for 'Council House And Violent' (well thats what ive heard anyway). They tend to wear sports clothing eg. Nike, adidas, Puma etc., gold chunky cheap jewellery *sp?* and hang around in big groups in shopping centres. How many of you have encountered them? Wherever ive been Luton and Newcastle are the worst for them. Do you think they are un-fairly treated and its a form of social out casting or do you think they deserve the un-fair portrayal of their life and actions?

Why is everyone acting like it's a new thing? They used to be known as chavs, then it died down. Now it's back and everyone thinks it's 'cool' to bash chavs just because it's now popular. It's things like this thread that's causing friction between the two social classes.

Before the word chav became popular the last few years we used to call them Trevs locally ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12