C.H.A.V.S

Antrune

before the word chav got made up there were townies or pikies i think anyway as soon as chav came along it seemed to put them in a whole new perspective

oh and ASBO's (anti social behaviour orders) one chav will always have one

Jibsy your exactly right, I used to cool them townies and there was a divide between them and the 'greebs' or 'greebos' which has died out slighty but still remains in quite a few places.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

since the word chav came along its made people who u barely noticed become alot more well noticeable, townies were just people u didnt gvie a second thought now with chavs u think more will they beat me up and nick my football

I think now the word 'Chav' has been introduced its made people of all ages aware of them and despise or dislike them. Which is a step in the right direction w00t :wink:

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

In the UK the majority of people despise a certain race known as 'Chavs'. Chav stands for 'Council House And Violent' (well thats what ive heard anyway). They tend to wear sports clothing eg. Nike, adidas, Puma etc., gold chunky cheap jewellery *sp?* and hang around in big groups in shopping centres. How many of you have encountered them? Wherever ive been Luton and Newcastle are the worst for them. Do you think they are un-fairly treated and its a form of social out casting or do you think they deserve the un-fair portrayal of their life and actions?

I'm from newcastle lol

It's pretty bad up here like, but we call them charvs, its the southeners who made up the word chav. Load of bollox :)

:( Me and most of my friends are alternative (goths, skaters etc.) so we get all the [cabbage] they can throw at us... kind of funny though, always seems to end in us saying a big word and them getting confused... hehe

Chav:

A "Chav" is someone who buys sports branded clothing (often fake) and will wear it 24/7.

They have no respect for anyone else, and don't play any part in normal society.

A lot of people outcast chavs because they are anti-social people and tent to be very violent and disruptive.

They grafitti, destroy and otherwise ruin anything that does not belong to them or anything they feel isn't important to them.

Here Is a picture of some chavs:

chavs_20050318_2.jpg

Here is another:

cover-chavs45_2_.jpg

Some popular chav clothing is:

:~ Adidas full tracksuit (preferably in jailhouse white)

:~ Nike trainers (preferably white)

:~ A large fake gold chain (also known as "bling")

:~ Large fake gold medalions and rings

:~ A burberry cap/hat of which is worn facing vertically upwards on the back of their head.

chav.jpg

A chav will generally have short, shaven hair.

Chavs often have a few teeth missing from their previous fights.

chav.jpg

Generally chavs are people who have been brought up at a local state school,

their parents will have been working class and most likely to be receiving benifits from the government.

Other names for chavs are:

1: chav (pronounsed: ch-av)

2: pikey (pronounsed: pie-key)

3: scum of the earth (pronounsed: scum-of-the-earth)

4: da boyz (pronounsed: da-boys)

Chavs often smoke pot (marajuana), and will speak in a very prolatarian way.

They make some very bad speech errors:

:Word:.................:Chav Pronounce:

Have ------------------ Av

Here ------------------ Ear

Down ----------------- Dan

A young chavs dream would be to purchase a 50cc scooter that immitates a motorbike (looks-wise).

Once they have commendeered this form of transport they will then drive around all day making the most awful noise you could imagine.

They rev up their scooters so that the whole town can hear them coming.

pbFF-preview-blk.jpg

When a chav hits 17 they immediatly buy themself a car probably for about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã50 (about $100usd) and will then spend about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã1,000 ($2,000usd) making it look "Bling"

They will buy something like this:

Peugeot%20106%201.1%20Ski.jpg

And will turn it into something like this:

peugeot_106_evo1.jpg

And eventually end up with something like this:

peugeot_106.jpg

(If you look closely you can see that this car has actually collided with a motorbike, most likely that it has hit another chav on a scooter)

I will be adding to this post, but I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

Imho, Chav = Yob, but aren't criminal.

Thanks god there's only a few of them here in Finland, since Finns hmm, just don't have the right attitudes to be "chavs" (too quiet etc, imho). Another reason is that "Goth" and other such types of people are much more popular in finland.

ponderineq1.gif

That is an amazing guide, very well done indeed. :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

yeah i hat chavs except where i live we call them scallies or scalls also here are some funny flash videos making fun of chavs

http://www.cecimoz.co.uk/

click on flash animation on the the left side panel then choose which one of your "the chavs" videos you want to watch

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

talking of chavs i got a rock thrown at my head today by one, luckily he missed and hit my head<--probably missed my head cause he was stoned/drunk lol.

f****** hate them.

He threw a rock at your head, he missed, hit your head and then missed your head? He must have been drunk.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

talking of chavs i got a rock thrown at my head today by one, luckily he missed and hit my head<--probably missed my head cause he was stoned/drunk lol.

f****** hate them.

He threw a rock at your head, he missed, hit your head and then missed your head? He must have been drunk.

lol apparently im the one that's drunk lol i meant this

talking of chavs i got a rock thrown at my head today by one, luckily he missed and hit my chest<--probably missed my head cause he was stoned/drunk lol.

f****** hate them.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

funnily enough, I have the 'CHAV' book. Its not too bad :P