Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

C.H.A.V.S

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

Bubsa
[ Display Name History ]

Bubsa

Troll General

• Members
  • 13,145 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
We often forget the funny side of chavs because we're usually left with their aftermath.

Phil
[ Display Name History ]

Phil

Soca Warrior

• Members
  • 6,550 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
The only funny thing about a ned is the way they dress. I mean cmon, who actually thinks that tucking your trousers into your socks is cool?
Posted Image

Mercifull
[ Display Name History ]

Mercifull

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,130 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Mercifull
  • Clan:Tip.It

The only funny thing about a ned is the way they dress. I mean cmon, who actually thinks that tucking your trousers into your socks is cool?

Its the epiphany of cool :D

Posted Image

Posted Image
Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

rs_shark_fan_died
[ Display Name History ]

rs_shark_fan_died

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 1,000 posts
i can proudly say i used to be one of them, well here in sweden, sure thing, it was the funniest time in my life, but man did it screw my future?

logic-is-overrated
[ Display Name History ]

logic-is-overrated

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,065 posts

Btw, funny how you asked if they were gonna mug you. You made an assumption based on the way they looked (perhaps), and it was completely wrong! Check out that anti stereotypes post right below this one :wink: I have a pretty similar subject that I talk about there, so I won't bother to repeat.

If a group of young kids randomly walked up to me and asked if I had any money I would have thought they were up to something no matter what they looked like.
This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Antrune
[ Display Name History ]

Antrune

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,816 posts

rofl yeh I agree. 3 'gangstas' came and sat up on one of the skatepark ramps, everyone at the skatepark started cracking up :lol:

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over £300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Godslayer
[ Display Name History ]

Godslayer

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
So, whats the pronunciation of 'chav'?

Is it lame ole 'ch-av'?

Or mucho awesome 'sh-av'

:lol:

How2PK
[ Display Name History ]

How2PK

Troll General

• Members
  • 10,372 posts
I do "Ch-av" but I do it with a double "V" so it sounds more smooth. Posted Image
Posted Image
Signature by Maurice Sendak
When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Phil
[ Display Name History ]

Phil

Soca Warrior

• Members
  • 6,550 posts

So, whats the pronunciation of 'chav'?

Is it lame ole 'ch-av'?

Or mucho awesome 'sh-av'

:lol:

Yep ch-av, like "chat"
Posted Image

Antrune
[ Display Name History ]

Antrune

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,816 posts
yeh its 'ch-av'. 'sh-av' seems to formal and french for the likes of a chav

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over £300 more then than what i paid.

jibsy91
[ Display Name History ]

jibsy91

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
before the word chav got made up there were townies or pikies i think anyway as soon as chav came along it seemed to put them in a whole new perspective

oh and ASBO's (anti social behaviour orders) one chav will always have one

Antrune
[ Display Name History ]

Antrune

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,816 posts
Jibsy your exactly right, I used to cool them townies and there was a divide between them and the 'greebs' or 'greebos' which has died out slighty but still remains in quite a few places.

jibsy91
[ Display Name History ]

jibsy91

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
since the word chav came along its made people who u barely noticed become alot more well noticeable, townies were just people u didnt gvie a second thought now with chavs u think more will they beat me up and nick my football

Antrune
[ Display Name History ]

Antrune

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,816 posts
I think now the word 'Chav' has been introduced its made people of all ages aware of them and despise or dislike them. Which is a step in the right direction w00t :wink:

Bubsa
[ Display Name History ]

Bubsa

Troll General

• Members
  • 13,145 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

I think now the word 'Chav' has been introduced its made people of all ages aware of them and despise or dislike them. Which is a step in the right direction w00t :wink:

I blame the Daily Mail.

bearofthunder
[ Display Name History ]

bearofthunder

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 124 posts
:o Are you talking about...pimps?

Faux
[ Display Name History ]

Faux

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,805 posts

Posted Image

Check out that beautiful set of English teeth.

and the Eyebrows *rawr* :twisted:

[edit]

dunno77
[ Display Name History ]

dunno77

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts

In the UK the majority of people despise a certain race known as 'Chavs'. Chav stands for 'Council House And Violent' (well thats what ive heard anyway). They tend to wear sports clothing eg. Nike, adidas, Puma etc., gold chunky cheap jewellery *sp?* and hang around in big groups in shopping centres. How many of you have encountered them? Wherever ive been Luton and Newcastle are the worst for them. Do you think they are un-fairly treated and its a form of social out casting or do you think they deserve the un-fair portrayal of their life and actions?

I'm from newcastle lol

It's pretty bad up here like, but we call them charvs, its the southeners who made up the word chav. Load of bollox :)

ksha
[ Display Name History ]

ksha

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 535 posts
:( Me and most of my friends are alternative (goths, skaters etc.) so we get all the [cabbage] they can throw at us... kind of funny though, always seems to end in us saying a big word and them getting confused... hehe

jibsy91
[ Display Name History ]

jibsy91

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
i blame the middy

mid sussex times its usualy ull of people complaining about them they describe where i live as a "chav town" it isnt as bad as some places

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users