C.H.A.V.S

Antrune

Im not a fan of chavs infact i stay clear of them. But I do feel they are a scapegoat for society, blaiming crime on the white working-class youthes who have no way of defending themselves due to a lack of education. Is vandalism and other property related crime a bigger problem than 'white collar crime' commited by the middle class where due to corporate crimes by evading safety guidelines to make more dollars thousands of deaths happen across the world.

Just something to think about.

If I blamed anyone else other than I white person I would be classed as racist...

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

If I blamed anyone else other than I white person I would be classed as racist...

Well since I'm not white, I'll do it for you.

In my area, its the blacks who are doing the crimes. Its not racist, its a fact. A local newspaper (The Toronto Sun) said this. Blacks are doing the crimes, and they are at fault for the massive gun deaths recently to hit my city. Its not racist. Its just a fact. If we keep running from racial issues for fear that we'll be called racisits, then nothing will ever get accomplished. There are still racial issues in our world, and we need to adress them.

:wink:

AD

signaturecj5.jpg

i hate chavs i always stear clear of them and try and go around them but they jst 'wonder' over and surround you alot with the typical scouse accent wanting to steal anything off me that they can't afford to by or understand how to operate and if they can't make it work they'll just sell it for a quick tenner even though its probably worth like ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã100+ like my 'camery fone' or my ipod aka 'bangin tune player' and even though you cant shoot them all or send them to a remote island and 'nuke 'em' if you punch 1 theres 20 on you if they merge with gypsies who knows what it will take the stop the inbreeding gets. if hitler was alive hed merge them and take over the world with em makin sure everywhere is a run down coucil estate and every estate has a drug dealer and several sooped up novas with a caravan attached for their half gypo cravings

i hate chavs i always stear clear of them and try and go around them but they jst 'wonder' over and surround you alot with the typical scouse accent wanting to steal anything off me that they can't afford to by or understand how to operate and if they can't make it work they'll just sell it for a quick tenner even though its probably worth like ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã100+ like my 'camery fone' or my ipod aka 'bangin tune player' and even though you cant shoot them all or send them to a remote island and 'nuke 'em' if you punch 1 theres 20 on you if they merge with gypsies who knows what it will take the stop the inbreeding gets. if hitler was alive hed merge them and take over the world with em makin sure everywhere is a run down coucil estate and every estate has a drug dealer and several sooped up novas with a caravan attached for their half gypo cravings

yes.... :?

Retired from Runescape and the OoC.

THE_Selbbub.jpeg

Not sure if these have been mentioned before, I can't be bothered to read 7 pages, but I have some great Chav jokes:

Q: What do you call a Chavette (female Chav) in a white tracksuit?

A: The bride

Q: How do you fit 50 chavs in a telephone box?

A: Paint two white stripes on it.

Q: Three chavs jump off a cliff. Who wins?

A: Society!

Q: There are two two chavs in a car. No music is playing. Who's driving?

A: The police!

Q: 4 chavs drive a car off a cliff. What's wrong with that?

A: You could have fit at least 6 in there.

And as for the idea that chavs are the stereotype that get blames for eveything - well, they don't do much to dispel that 'myth' do they? Who stole my phone? A chav. Who smashed up my friends car? Chavs. Who attacked my year 12 prom with cricket bats and knocked out two girls? Chavs. What's the worst type of chav? The fake ones that live around me. I'm surrounded by fake chavs who talk about growing up in the ghetto, and how hard life is. I feel like shouting. These kids live in 4-5 bedroomed houses, and have allowances or poket money of ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã20 a week! There is nothing wrong with their lives!

I've just come back from a holiday camp where I was a leader. I was working with kids who do come from really back families (one of the kids I was directly responsible for never knew his father, and has been rejected by his mother. His mother is perfectly happy to allow her new boyfriends daughter to live with him, but not her own son. Meanwhile, his carer doesn't care what he does, so he runs away and rips things out of walls, because no one's ever told him not to). Yet do those kids sit around on street corners complaining? No! They work their way out of it. One of the other kids in my group is getting better average scores at school than me, and I was considered bright! They're doing something about their situation, and trying to change it, rather than sitting around doing nothing or nicking stuff, like most fake chavs do.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Q: Three chavs jump off a cliff. Who wins?

A: Society!

Q: 4 chavs drive a car off a cliff. What's wrong with that?

A: You could have fit at least 6 in there.

ROFL so true

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

because some chavs r w***kers dont mean they all r. this is exactly what caused the holocaust started

Yeah ok....

To me, a chav isn't someone in a tracksuit who drives a crappy excuse for a souped up car, it's the mentality that makes a chav. I know quite a few people who at a glance might fit the bill, but are actually nice people who live as normally as anyone else.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Looks can be decieving. I know people that listen to crappy music, wear sporty clothes and look after their cars but are most certainly not a chav lol, and equally you can shop at harrods and live in a huge house and still be a complete social failure *cough* Coleen Mcloughlin *cough*

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

it pisses me off when some1 say's cause u wear something, listen to a type of music say 'INNIT' ur a *.

*ding ding ding*

Oh noes, my Burberry alarm is going off!

i guess cause im black im a gthief aswell yea

:roll:

race_card.gif

Feel free to print off the above and use as you see fit.

racism is more than just race, it can be found in many shapes and forms and now i feel CHAVS as u call them r being victimised because a small minorityof the r *****. (Which i admit) but u get ***** in all stero types not just CHAV'S.

Take muslims some of them have been suicide bombers it doesnt give u the right to go around calling every muslim a terrorist, or bad person.

racism is more than just race, it can be found in many shapes and forms and now i feel CHAVS as u call them r being victimised because a small minorityof the r *****. (Which i admit) but u get ***** in all stero types not just CHAV'S.

Take muslims some of them have been suicide bombers it doesnt give u the right to go around calling every muslim a terrorist, or bad person.

To me, a chav isn't someone in a tracksuit who drives a crappy excuse for a souped up car, it's the mentality that makes a chav. I know quite a few people who at a glance might fit the bill, but are actually nice people who live as normally as anyone else.

Read, Understand, Learn, Shut the [bleep] up.

Scallies (chavs) are like wolves. They hunt in packs and cant hunt on their own.

I think there should be a law in Britian where you can shoot the bolecks off them anytime any place, they ask for it....

I was at donny train station the other day...and there was a little kid all dressed up in his chains n bling n burburry etc....asks for a [bleep] i cus no f*ck off...2 bigger chavs come round the coner and try startin on me and i almost get piled lol, i jumped down onto the tracks ran across onto the other platform (across 6 tracks) i was crappin my self i thought i was gonna get hit by a train or summet....then i got kicked out the station :?

bunyip.png

The really are scum. Except sometimes they can be fun to annoy eh Ant? Remember that time with that tall black dude and you talked out way out of the crap beaten outta us. :lol:

Or when some toss yells out the window at some chavs. Came up to the door and rang the bell lol. I actually hid my psp incase they got inside. When we let you in stood behind door with golf club :P

Well all i can say is that without them there would be about 99% less murders and racial abuse in this country. :wink:

• Like 2
cheesebap7dz.jpg

Down our way (that phrase always reminds me of the Blackadder episode in which he suggests numerous, humerous invented words to Dr. Johnson: "it is a common word, down our way").

So anyway, down our way a Chav and a Scallie are two different things. Well, that's not strictly true, as scallies are a division of chav -- I had them down as the sort of who wears almost exclusively dark/black clothing --for some reason -- and is (somehow) worse behaved.