Muse

Shiny

meh, its not that impressive IMO. tho, im somewhat fond of muse myself ::'

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Yay for abused renders, aye Felix ;)

Anyway, that's pretty noice, I guess.I would lower that white mist under him a bit, so it reveals some of the guitar, or consider removing all of it. Try adjusting the render placement too. Anyone that hasn't seen that render, by itself or in a tag, will be like wut :? ?

Pretty good flow on that too. I'm liking that Earth Stock (I think that is what it is?) In the bottom right corner.

EDIT: Lit0ua, here's the render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displa ... pos=-19053

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Nice smudging there although the other parts aren't as good though. The white light is kind of distracting same goes with soft smudgy side and sharp C4D side. Not bad though :thumbup:, by the way I can give you better c/c over MSN and if you upload the .psd so I can look at it.

igsig.png

MUSE <3:

Not keen on the signature TBH, the colours don't really match, and Matt Bellamy looks a bit bare, where's his guitar? Anyway yeah, just my opinion :)

Hmm, you seem to have a lot of trouble with colours. You always seem to choose colours that really make your tags look LQ and bland. Get rid of that white mist stuff and that splatter crap at the bottom right. In all honesty, it's not looking too well IMO. Have you been reading any tutorials lately? I highly recommend that you read a couple about colours and the use of C4D's.

I hope I haven't discouraged you. I usually come off rough when I give you C/C but it's the only way to get through to you :)

Avatar by Unoalexi :: Signature by Skull_Emblem

Illumination Graphics :: Click here to download the BeyondGFX resource pack!

beyondgfx.png

Jason321.png