Cooking Cape Outfit?

Vulxai

I'm going to get 99 cooking on March 14th (although I could get it in a couple days, I'm planning on having a party with two clan members who are also getting their 99's on that day). I actually like the cape, I'm not doing it because it's an easy 99, so flamers can just click back.

My question, what would look good with it? I'm trying to get something that's not the purple Canifis robes you always see. I was thinking maybe Purple Elegant or Enchanted Robes? Any other ideas?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

A Not So Cheap Idea Would Maybe Be Purple Phat? lol

Lol well considering the cape comes with a hood, hat wear wouldn't really work out too well!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

well instead of the hood you could get a white phat then? or maybe red would go good rofl

Lol if only I had that kind of money. I think I'm going to go with Enchanted Robes, does anyone have any thoughts on that? Anything better, you think?

I always thought black enchanted looked good with Black cavalier mask. Or maybe that's just thieving. :-k

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I have an idea,

Purple elegant pants

enchanted top

cooking hood and cape

red canafis gloves

and those light purple gnome boots

A zamorak stole would complete it, but that's a little more expensive

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Just a note, it won't be trimmed, as this is my first cape. I'm still debating on what I'll get next, if anything.

And thanks for all the ideas! If anyone has anything different, I have until the 14th to get my outfit.

• 6 months later...

Here's one of my cook cape outfits:

cookcape.jpg

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

Hmmm, a good cook cape outfit...

Dragon med helm

Glory

Cooking cape

Granite platebody

Dragon plateskirt

Rune boots

Worn-out dragon gauntlets

Ring of wealth

Dragon longsword

Obsidian shield

It'd mach your cape perfectly!

:lol:

Btw why bump a half year old advice post?

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]