Beat the staff at counting! Now up to 1.000!

DarkDude

26 bottles of beer on the wall...

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 hours of hangover for j00!!!

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

30 is how old Norman_Biggs looks like

32. You must have been bored to count!

34 - forget I even asked :lol:

42 Who cares about postcount???

46 - I could whip one up for you

49 - we're fired and haven't been told yet! :roll: