Rate me, I guess. (138 Cmb - more intresting now?)

Stats:

stats211119.png

(138 Cmb)

All quests/achivement diarys done.

Bank:

kheresthebankpic.png

A few notes about my wealth:

As you can see, ALL of my buyable stats have been maxed out - in the process, I've spent roughly 1.5 BILLION on it. I never did anything the "cheap" way - 99 cons with mahogs, 99 firemaking with magics, 99 fletching with adamant arrows, 50% of 99 summoning with barrages (remaining 50% with fiends/slayer), I piety'd and cannonballed slayer, list goes on.

If you think it makes my achivements worse to have done it the quick, money-spending way, then think about it one more time - I didn't get ANY of this money for free. No rares (account started roughly around the release of farming), I never have been lucky the first few days at new monsters with drops (I spent a few days camping dark beasts hoping to get a bow when they came out - got my first one when they were 2M), etc... It's all from godwarring, dagannoth kings and slayer, when the prices had settled down.

I don't really play alot anymore - IRL's taken over. I still do drop in and do some monsterhunting at times, and my current goals are all +80's skillwise, and all the "good" gear item wise (Armadyl, SGS, ranger set, all those "hawt" items you don't need but makes your bank look cool).

I looked at your skills and then at your cash pile and i was like... wtf lol

Then I saw the fact you spent 1.5billion maxing skills

Dude, thats omega :thumbsup:

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

Why didnt you tell me you got bandos? join me at corp tbh, sigilseekers is so hot.

How is the 50m coming along? Good luck. 22 quests till wgs, got all skills, then we duo tormented demons. <3333

and why 250k feathers lol

Ddddrrr

The level 92 combat barrower

guth helmx1 karil topx1 d legs x1 left half x1

As I said before I love the cape/tab thing you've got going on. Get active again and get 99 wc :thumbup: Bank is so/so your others were surely better, but of course with all the money spent on 99s It's no surprise it wouldn't be as nice.

Dk with me sometime <3:

--

9/10

sotw7bar.png

Nice gettin' to Max Combat and the Herblore Skill Cape.

only thing that bums me is "Didn't raise the buyables the cheap way"

...ye'r still brought the skills. Not much of an achievement in my eyes (Besides Con' because theres no other way).

But 8.5/10 from me for all the effort and Time. 8-)

Popoto.~<3

Nice gettin' to Max Combat and the Herblore Skill Cape.

only thing that bums me is "Didn't raise the buyables the cheap way"

...ye'r still brought the skills. Not much of an achievement in my eyes (Besides Con' because theres no other way).

But 8.5/10 from me for all the effort and Time. 8-)

:wall: Not buying them is a waste of time.

Very, very nice. 10/10.

2j3qh46.jpg

oh u fail sooooooooo much!!!!!!! <3: 9/10

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

lol love the cash pile, just proves what little use you have for money nice piles of everything in your bank, always nice to have piles in your bank and not on your bum

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

Hi draco, 10/10

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

You and libum1(who I know you're friends with) have both always one of the few players I look up to in this game. Very nice.

This is true for me too.

10/10, I thought you were working on a spirt shield set though.

If you are, the clan Sigil Seekers is the clan for you.

Holy Cow! :ohnoes: Those are really nice stats and nice bank too! 10/10

It looks like you could have a maxed out total relatively soon, seeing as the only tough ones you got left are RC and Agility.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets