Circus Points Submission Thread

Mattie9999

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will gladdly help if you can tell me what to do in a way I can understand.

(I tried to follow what you lot were doing and got confused about the maths)

OK, thanks. This week, there is no rush for you, as we will wait to see what data comes in from the others, and then decide what you should do. (I update down the bottom of the main post what each helper should be doing, so just look there if you're unsure.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: Mattie9999

Location of Circus: East of Varrock

What were you wearing?: Scythe (nothing else)

Agility Event Description: 10x Emotes (1x Yes, 1x No, 1x Bow, 1x Angry, 1x Think, 1x Wave, 1x Shrug, 1x Cheer, 1x Beckon, 1x Laugh)

Agility Event Points: 30

What were you wearing?: Blue Naval Shirt and Slacks (nothing else)

Mage Event Description: 10x Emotes (1x Yes, 1x No, 1x Bow, 1x Angry, 1x Think, 1x Wave, 1x Shrug, 1x Cheer, 1x Beckon, 1x Laugh)

Mage Event Points: 40

What were you wearing?: Blue Naval Shirt (nothing else)

Ranged Event Description: 10x Emotes (1x Yes, 1x No, 1x Bow, 1x Angry, 1x Think, 1x Wave, 1x Shrug, 1x Cheer, 1x Beckon, 1x Laugh)

Ranged Event Points: 35

So I've clarified that blue naval shirt and slacks were the two items that gave me extra points. 5 from each. It clarifies that some non-circus-given-out items do give extra points, but I am yet to see a possible pattern in the items that do.

Username: pokemama

Location of Circus: east varrock

What were you wearing?: nothing

Agility Event Description: no activities, assigned emotes Clap, Salute, Goblin Bow, Goblin Salute, Glass Box, Climb Rope, Lean, Glass Wall, Idea, Stomp

Mage Event Description: no activities, assigned emotes Clap, Salute, Goblin Bow, Goblin Salute, Glass Box, Climb Rope, Lean, Glass Wall, Idea, Stomp

Mage Event Points: 30

Ranged Event Description: no activities, assigned emotes Clap, Salute, Goblin Bow, Goblin Salute, Glass Box, Climb Rope, Lean, Glass Wall, Idea, Stomp

Ranged Event Points: 30

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Username: Frigginacky

Location of Circus:Lumbridge

What were you wearing?: Rogue top (nothing else)

Agility Event Description:10x Emotes (One each of jump for joy, yawn, dance, jig, spin, headbang, cry, blow kiss, panic, raspberry)

Mage Event Description: 10x Emotes (One each of jump for joy, yawn, dance, jig, spin, headbang, cry, blow kiss, panic, raspberry)

Ranged Event Description: 10x Emotes (One each of jump for joy, yawn, dance, jig, spin, headbang, cry, blow kiss, panic, raspberry)

frigginacky.png

acenator, your idea about the treasure trail items counting for 5 points appears to be correct

This week i wore the clothing before talking to the magic assistant... got 20 extra points (so 15 for the audience request + 5 for the wizard boots)

Like last week, i got an extra 25 points for the ranged event... was wearing 2 treasure trail items and didn't see an audience request for any of my moves but i suppose i could have missed it

I meant to remove the circus hat after talking to the agility assistant, but discovered that this isn't possible when one is on the tightrope

Incidentally i noticed that previously my weight was always "0kg" on the tightrope, but today my weight was "-8kg", so they've changed this

Username: Llavada

No emotes throughout

Agility Event Description: 99-10 Tightrope - Failed 80

Clothing: circus hat, spottier cape, boots of lightness

Agility Event Points: 622

Mage Event Description: 99-60 Teleport / 50-10 Levitation - Failed 90, 80 + 20

Clothing: mystic hat, fury, infinity top bottoms & gloves, wizard boots, mystic staff, mage's book, seers ring

1 audience request

Mage Event Points: 494

Ranged Event Description: KNIVES 99-60 Wheel / 50-10 Ducks - Failed 70

Clothing: robin, fury, black d'hide, ranger boots, unholy book, archers ring, accumulator

Ranged Event Points: 654

rsbotsonline.png

I applaud your willingness to try and crack the code on the circus. I'm impressed with the success that you've seen already. Here is some data for you that my son and I have gathered to support your efforts:

Username: Duelmasters2

Agility Event Description: Emotes only (Flap, Slap Head, Zombie Walk, Zombie Dance, Scared, Bunny Hop, Snowman Dance, Air Guitar, Safety First, Explore.) (note: Zombie Hand cant be done on tightrope.)

Mage Event Description: Emotes only (Flap, Slap Head, Zombie Walk, Zombie Dance, Zombie Hand, Scared, Bunny Hop, Snowman Dance, Air Guitar, Safety First.)

Ranged Event Description: Emotes only (Flap, Slap Head, Zombie Walk, Zombie Dance, Zombie Hand, Scared, Bunny Hop, Snowman Dance, Air Guitar, Safety First.)

Username: Niccosdad

Agility Event Description: Emotes only (Explore, Trick, Freeze, Around the World in Eggty Days.) (note: Give Thanks cant be done on tightrope.)

Agility Event Points: 12

Mage Event Description: Emotes only (Explore, Trick, Freeze, Give Thanks, Around the World in Eggty Days.)

Mage Event Points: 12 (I must have missed one =\ )

Ranged Event Description: Emotes only (Explore, Trick, Freeze, Give Thanks, Around the World in Eggty Days.)

Ranged Event Points: 15

Looks like maybe my missing one on the Mage event might have been just the one that is the one we're looking for. I wish I was paying better attention and did all five there.

Niccosdad

Thanks for the info, guys!!

I think it's safe to say that the East Varrock circus doesn't have any preffered emotes (unless the missed one happens to be it), treasure trail items also give a 5-point bonus the same as circus gear and that, to obtain the points for clothing, one must put it on BEFORE starting an event.

As for what I'll be doign this week, I think I'll try doing the same emote twice in one event, follow a request in the second and then do 7 different tricks (without doing any requests) in the third (hopefully, I'll be able to make some ground in figureing out this variation bonus thing). I'd have just done the circus before writing this, but I have to go in a few minutes, so I'll try to do it tonight and get back to you.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Lol acenator, you've done it again. Posted as I was writing this. (I was about to post before you, but got a bit distracted making a spreadsheet for the preferred tricks.)

Wow! Thanks for all these submissions guys! :thumbsup:

We seem to have concluded that there sometimes are no preferred emotes at certain locations.

Mage Event Description: Emotes only (Explore, Trick, Freeze, Give Thanks, Around the World in Eggty Days.)

Mage Event Points: 12 (I must have missed one =\ )

Looks like maybe my missing one on the Mage event might have been just the one that is the one we're looking for. I wish I was paying better attention and did all five there.

Don't worry about this. As we have found no trace of preferred emotes in any of the other 2 performances, and we have done all emotes for those, I highly doubt there'd be a preferred emote just for mage, and just the one you missed out.

Also, can I count on you and your son continuing to assist us? We can give you set instructions as to what to do each week.

acenator, your idea about the treasure trail items counting for 5 points appears to be correct

This week i wore the clothing before talking to the magic assistant... got 20 extra points (so 15 for the audience request + 5 for the wizard boots)

Like last week, i got an extra 25 points for the ranged event... was wearing 2 treasure trail items and didn't see an audience request for any of my moves but i suppose i could have missed it

I meant to remove the circus hat after talking to the agility assistant, but discovered that this isn't possible when one is on the tightrope

Incidentally i noticed that previously my weight was always "0kg" on the tightrope, but today my weight was "-8kg", so they've changed this

Good to see we might have a theory here. :thumbup:

However, with performing what the audience requests, I have found from past experience that they do not seem to call out anymore. I haven't seen them saying anything other that "Come on, do SOMETHING!", for a long time, and have wondered if Jagex has removed this element. It was always confusing people, as they tryed to follow what the audience said, but never got many points, thus deterring them from using the audience. Jagex may have stopped the audience from saying so, but could have left the points in the system?

NOTE: We had a submission from SportsGuy who wrote down what the audience said. He found that the audience did say what to do in the Agility performances, but not any others. Have you found they only say what to do in some performances?

Do you have any other Treasure Trail items that you could wear in weeks to come, to trial this theory? I can try as well, but the more people that do, the better.

Lol acenator, you've done it again. Posted as I was writing this. (I was about to post before you, but got a bit distracted making a spreadsheet for the preferred tricks.)

I guess i'm just cool like that. 8-) :lol:

Username: Acenator

What were you wearing?: nothing (this applies to all 3 events)

Agility Event Description: small hop (lvl 10; no requests), juggle knives (lvl 40; requested (it was almost like the crowd requested it just as I did the small hop, though))

Agility Event Points: 77

Mage Event Description: 2x jump for joy

Mage Event Points: 3

Ranged Event Description: shoot at target (bow and arrows lvls 10-50); popenjay (bow and arrows lvls 60 (miss) and 70) (NOTE: crowd never sad a thing, but waved giant hands after each trick; talking mechanism might be broken)

Ranged Event Points: 290

10 extra points in agility: I think it's because I did what was requested a trick after the request was made; I will have to look into this more later.

-3 points in mage: if you do the same emote twice, the second time just doesn't give points.

0 extra points in ranged: I think the variation bonus idea was a wild goose chase; the extra points I had acquired in earlier tests were likely acquired from unknowingly following requests.

EDIT: I have gone back through a few other ranged events and it would seem that the crowd's speeking mechanism has been broken as there are several cases of unexplained bonus points.

Also, my new hypothesis about preferred tricks is as follows: if you do the trick right after it is requested, 15 bonus points are awarded; if done after another trick, 10 points are given; and, if done after 2 tricks, 5 points are given.

EDIT 2: I just saw your instructions for tetsuo on the first post and wanted to point out that only 5 shots can be taken at either target during the ranged event.

0 rows returned

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

EDIT: I have gone back through a few other ranged events and it would seem that the crowd's speeking mechanism has been broken as there are several cases of unexplained bonus points.
Indeed. I did have a theory that jagex had removed the audience from saying anything, as it was a confusing element, that may not have worked as well as hoped. People would follow them, and get less points, than if they didn't follow them and just did high level tricks. Even though the audience saying what to do was removed, the point system from it is still unchanged. (They would think that no-one would notice, as I don't think many people have studied the system in as much depth as we have.)

However, as it is still in effect in the Agility performance, I doubt this is the case. I don't think they would remove it just for some performances. As you said, it could be broken. We could possibly inform jagex via a bug report? (They have a new forum for it now, so it could be easier.)

0 extra points in ranged: I think the variation bonus idea was a wild goose chase; the extra points I had acquired in earlier tests were likely acquired from unknowingly following requests.
To be honest, I was a bit confused as to what you were doing this week with the ranged performance. My impression of the repetition bonus, was that you got 10 extra points if you did another trick of the same level, but not exactly the same trick. (Like your handstand (lvl 40) and juggle knives (lvl 40) trial that you did.) What you were doing this week didn't repeat anything of the same level did it? I realise that you may have been trying to get the bonus by using the same weapon, but I think you might get a bonus for doing e.g Target (Lvl 10) and Popenjay (Lvl 10).

This is just my understanding of things, so maybe you could clarify it a bit for me?

EDIT 2: I just saw your instructions for tetsuo on the first post and wanted to point out that only 5 shots can be taken at either target.
#-o Thanks for pointing that out. :thumbup:

I already submitted a bug report for the lack of talking among the crowd during the ranged event, so hopefully that will get sorted out within a week or two.

The "variation" idea was that doing different tricks resulted in bonus points (although I've had doubts about this since other people have done 10 completely different tricks and received no points; I should have scrapped the idea last week).

As for doing two different tricks of the same level, I now believe that the extra 10 points received during the event that you mentioned were likely from doing a requested trick.

Next week, I think I'll try to confirm some of this by doing two tricks of the same level in the ranged event (let's hope I don't randomly do a request during this :lol: ) and then use the other two events to look into requests (I'll confirm the 15-point bonus for doing something right after it's requested in one event and then see what happens when I do something random after seeing a request and then doing the request after that (i.e. if they request a smal hop, I'll do a twirl and then do the small hop)).

0 rows returned

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

As i'd previously forgotten that the audience even existed, i only paid them any attention on my last circus visit...

As i remember it, they shouted "Do something" when i stood in the performance place and only started requesting after i'd done the first trick

It's also possible that the more tricks i'd done, the more likely it was for the audience call out

They also usually - but not always! - requested a trick from a different section of the performance from which i'd just done (when i was teleporting they'd usually request alchemise, when i was doing the wheel they'd usually request the ducks)

rsbotsonline.png

I haven't yet done the circus this week (Varrock), but as I did last time, I'll take detailed notes on the tricks and experience as well as the points afterward, to include data on worn costumes during emotes (most likely will be none).

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Username: Mattie9999

Location of Circus: West of Varrock

Agility Event Description: 10x Emotes (1x Yes, 1x No, 1x Bow, 1x Angry, 1x Think, 1x Wave, 1x Shrug, 1x Cheer, 1x Beckon, 1x Laugh)

What were you wearing?: Zamorak Coif, Nothing else

Agility Event Points: 35

Mage Event Description: 10x Emotes (1x Yes, 1x No, 1x Bow, 1x Angry, 1x Think, 1x Wave, 1x Shrug, 1x Cheer, 2x Laugh - I misclicked, and wasn't really paying as much attention as I should have been. :oops: #-o :wall: )

What were you wearing?: Gold Decorative Armour Plate (from Castle Wars), nothing else

Mage Event Points: 25

Ranged Event Description: 10x Emotes (1x Yes, 1x No, 1x Bow, 1x Angry, 1x Think, 1x Wave, 1x Shrug, 1x Cheer, 1x Beckon, 1x Laugh)

What were you wearing?: Gold Decorative Armour Plate (from Castle Wars), nothing else

@Agility Event: It seems that your Treasure Trails item theory is correct Acenator =D>

@Mage Event: While I'm rather annoyed at myself, I did seem to bring up an interesting point. Since I did laugh twice in a row, and we thought that you don't get points for the second emote, I should have got 27 points, but instead, I got 25. This leads me to assume that there's a -5 penalty for doing the same emote. When this was tested earlier, it didn't go lower, but maybe since you only just did 2 emotes, the lowest possible score is 3, and can't go lower.

@Ranged Event: I thought that minigame rewards might give you extra clothing points as well, but it would seem that Castle Wars gear at least, doesnt.

I like being correct. <3: (well, most of the time anyways :lol: )

As for the mage event, that is actually a nice little discovery (let's just hope it didn't cost you a preferred emote :ohnoes: :lol: ). Also, technically the deduction would be -2 points since you never got the 3 for the emote to begin with, but leaving it at -5 is fine since you are also losing, potentially, 3 points.

It's getting late and I need to go to sleep. I will be sure to do the circus either tomorrow or the next day (I have to present my senior project tomorrow night, so I might not get a chance tomorrow) and get back to you on what I do and find out.

0 rows returned

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

Okay, so I managed to get to the Circus today even with everything else going on. Here's what I got:

Username: acenator

Location of Circus: west of Varrock

Agility Event Description: 1x yes emote, small hop (lvl 10, no requests), 1x juggle soap ( lvl 70; requested)

Agility Event Points: 118

Mage Event Description: 1x cast book (lvl 10; no request), 1x alchemy stool (lvl 70; audience didn't say anything, just nodded heads), disconnected (darn interwebz!!)

Mage Event Points: 105 (scoreboard gave me my points)

Ranged Event Description: 1x shoot target (bow and arrow; lvl 10), 1x poppenjays (knife; lvl 10)

Ranged Event Points: 40

Agility: 10 extra points; I waited to see if they would request anything; after ~5 "do SOMETHING"'s, I tried the emote to see if it could trigger a request. It didn't, so I did the small hop, got and did the request to juggle soap. My guess is +15 for request, -5 for making audience wait.

Mage: No extra points; no requests seen (posibility that one event at each location doesn't give requests :-k).

Ranged: 10 extra points; the audience is now making requests (no requests before 1st trick; requested lvl 30 poppenjays for second). +10 is either the hypothesized bonus or for doing trick similar to request.

Also note: During the ranged event, the request didn't include the type of ammunition; possible referred tricks might go only by target and diffculty.

Also note #2: I think it might be possible that each location only has one event in which there is a preferred emote/trick; said event is likely to be the one that doesn't give requests (probably to balance it or something).

0 rows returned

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

Agility - The amulet of glory(t) didn't add any points.. does this mean that treasure trail items only count in circus clothing slots?

Magic - Wore the wizard boots when talking to the assistant but removed them when standing on the maging spot before the performance, but got no extra points for wearing them... so presumably one has to wear clothing throughout the performance to get the clothing points

Ranged - Got 15 extra points (25 less 10 for the 2 treasure trail items)... this is 3 weeks in a row now! And i'm certain i didn't do any audience requests

Username: Llavada

No emotes throughout

No audience requests

Agility Event Description: 99-10 Tightrope - No failures

Clothing: amulet of glory(t), spottier cape, boots of lightness

Agility Event Points: 719

Mage Event Description: 99-60 Teleport / 50-10 Levitation - Failed 70, 50 + 10

Clothing: wizard boots when talking to the assistant, moved to maging spot and changed into other clothing with no treasure trail items

Mage Event Points: 549

Ranged Event Description: KNIVES 99-60 Wheel / 50-10 Ducks - No failures

Clothing: robin, fury, black d'hide, ranger boots, unholy book, archers ring, accumulator

Ranged Event Points: 744

rsbotsonline.png

Username: ram y

Location of Circus: West Varrock

What were you wearing?:Saradomin kiteshield, and nothing else.

Agility Event Description: Juggle: balls, plates, eggs (missed), knives, spades, tuna, soap, cannon balls (missed), torchs, chinchompas

Agility Event Points: 577

What were you wearing?:fremennik sea boots 3, and nothing else.

Mage Event Description: Cast elemental spells on the Armour (missed), Shield, Helm, Tree Stump, Book and levitation spells on the Ork, Penguin, Bowl, Cat, Rat.

Mage Event Points: 345

What were you wearing?:Varrock armour 2, and nothing else.

Ranged Event Description: throwing axes: poppinjay 10-50, target 10-50

Ranged Event Points: 410

Thanks for the submissions guys! :thumbsup:

Agility - The amulet of glory(t) didn't add any points.. does this mean that treasure trail items only count in circus clothing slots?
I would think so. This is further backed up by Ram's submission, revealing that shield spot treasure trail items don't give extra points either.

Ranged - Got 15 extra points (25 less 10 for the 2 treasure trail items)... this is 3 weeks in a row now! And i'm certain i didn't do any audience requests
Could be some further items you were wearing? Maybe black d'hide also counts? As my naval counted, and that wasn't a TT item, I'd say there were more items. I'll personally try out black d'hide next week. Also, I'm having a new theory about preferred tricks, but not as we know it. However, it is still very vague, and I'm thinking about it some more.

started circus (no items equipped or in inventory)

AGILITY

no items or costume, level 65 Agility

1)Glass Box - audience asks do something - juggle tuna/60 succeeds

2)Climb Rope audience asks handstand - handstand/40 succeeds

3)Lean - audience asks juggle balls - juggle balls/10 fails

4)Glass Wall - audience asks cartwheel - cartwheel/50 succeeds

5)Dance - audience asks juggle eggs - juggle eggs/30 succeeds

6)Jig - audience asks hop - hop/10 succeeds

7)Spin - audience asks juggle knives - juggle plates/20 succeeds

8)Headbang - audience asks hop - no-hand cartwheel/70 succeeds barely

9)Zombie Walk - audience asks juggle knives - juggle cannonballs/80 succeeds barely

10)Zombie Dance - audience asks small leap - large leap/90 succeeds barely

scored 695

MAGIC

no items, full clown costume (plus tambourine), level 76 Magic

1)Around the World in Eggty Days - alchemy anvil/99 succeeds barely

2)Give Thanks - teleport assistant/90 succeeds barely

3)Freeze - alchemy anvil/99 succeeds barely

4)Trick - teleport assistant/90 succeeds barely

5)Explore - alchemy anvil/99 fails

6)Safety First - teleport assistant/90 succeeds barely

7)Air Guitar - alchemy anvil/99 succeeds barely

8)Snowman Dance - teleport assistant/90 succeeds barely

9)Bunny Hop - alchemy anvil/99 succeeds barely

10)Zombie Hand - teleport assistant/90 succeeds barely

scored 1196 (no audience suggestions)

RANGED

no items or costume, level 75 Ranged

1)Wave - arrows popenjay/99 HIT succeeds barely

2)Bow - knives target/90 MISS

3)Cry - arrows popenjay/99 HIT succeeds barely

4)Think - knives target/90 HIT succeeds barely

5)Laugh - arrows popenjay/99 MISS

6)Scared - knives target/90 HIT succeeds barely

7)Blow Kiss - arrows popenjay/99 HIT succeeds barely

8)Panic - knives target/90 HIT succeeds barely

9)Jump for Joy - arrows popenjay/99 HIT succeeds barely

10)Yawn - knives target/90 HIT succeeds barely

scored 1096 (no audience suggestions)

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

What were you wearing?: absolutely nothing wielded

Agility Event Description: no skills performed, did only the assigned emotes Clap, Salute, Goblin Bow, Goblin Salute, Glass Box, Climb Rope, Lean, Glass Wall, Idea, Stomp. Ended early.

Mage Event Description: no skills performed, did only the assigned emotes Clap, Salute, Goblin Bow, Goblin Salute, Glass Box, Climb Rope, Lean, Glass Wall, Idea, Stomp. Ended early.

Ranged Event Description: no skills performed, did only the assigned emotes Clap, Salute, Goblin Bow, Goblin Salute, Glass Box, Climb Rope, Lean, Glass Wall, Idea, Stomp. Ended early.

Btw, when you perform no skill activities, the audience yells DO SOMETHING a great deal, lol.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

Btw, when you perform no skill activities, the audience yells DO SOMETHING a great deal, lol.
Indeed, and acenator will be interested in this.

I have now updated the submission form to ask "Which performances did the audience say something?"

Bit late to the party, but here we go...

Username: Frigginacky

What were you wearing?: Varrock Armor 3, dramen staff

Agility Event Description:10x Emotes (One each of jump for joy, yawn, dance, jig, spin, headbang, cry, blow kiss, panic, raspberry)

Mage Event Description: 10x Emotes (One each of jump for joy, yawn, dance, jig, spin, headbang, cry, blow kiss, panic, raspberry)

Ranged Event Description: 10x Emotes (One each of jump for joy, yawn, dance, jig, spin, headbang, cry, blow kiss, panic, raspberry)

During which performances did the audience say something: Agility only, I think. Come on, do SOMETHING! :lol:

frigginacky.png

My assignments for this week:

Username: Duelmasters2

Agility Event Description: Emotes only (Flap, Slap Head, Zombie Walk, Zombie Dance, Scared, Bunny Hop, Snowman Dance, Air Guitar, Safety First.) (note: Zombie Hand cant be done on tightrope.)

Agility Event Points: 27

Mage Event Description: Emotes only (Flap, Slap Head, Zombie Walk, Zombie Dance, Zombie Hand, Scared, Bunny Hop, Snowman Dance, Air Guitar, Safety First.)

Ranged Event Description: Emotes only (Flap, Slap Head, Zombie Walk, Zombie Dance, Zombie Hand, Scared, Bunny Hop, Snowman Dance, Air Guitar, Safety First.)

Username: Niccosdad

Agility Event Description: Emotes only (Explore, Trick, Freeze, Around the World in Eggty Days.) (note: Give Thanks cant be done on tightrope.)

Agility Event Points: 12

Mage Event Description: Emotes only (Explore, Trick, Freeze, Give Thanks, Around the World in Eggty Days, Beckon.) (I added Beckon since Mattie missed it in his.)

Mage Event Points: 18

Ranged Event Description: Emotes only (Explore, Trick, Freeze, Give Thanks, Around the World in Eggty Days.)

Ranged Event Points: 15

Niccosdad

Thanks for that guys! :thumbsup:

Another location established as having no preferred emotes. (Don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but at least we don't have to do it again at this location.)