• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Durial.

Wait, was he the 6/6/06 guy?

Yes.

whats that?

i reckon zezimas pretty famous to be honest.

On 6/6/06, there was a bug with the combat arena at Cursed You's party as the first 99 Construction. When he kicked everyone out, several people retained the ability to attack other players, meanwhile they were helpless to defend themselves. Durial carved a swath of destruction from Rimmington, through Falador, up to Edgeville. He PKed a green party hat, a couple santas, and several other valuable items. There's a video of it on YT.

td2sig.jpg

TKS

LadyKillJoy

GearShifter

LilYuffie88

The Old Nite

I don't understand why you would be in denial about how famous Zezima was/is. Easily the famous Runescape player of all-time, regardless of how awesome the game was during the 'Golden Age' of RSC.

N0valyfe

Yogosun

LilYuffie88

The Old Nite

Zezima

Uloveme

These shall always be my 'runescape idols' if you were to go to that extent, I won't care who is winning at the moment, they are always the best.

(Closly followed by kn1gh7 k1n6)

1yrb49.jpg

I say it goes to Zezima hands down, but there were always other great players such as Gearshifter, Bluerose 13x, and a couple of players I always looked up to were Max333, Sue Me, and The Old Nite. Musashi22 was quiet famous for a while as well.

Durial.

Wait, was he the 6/6/06 guy?

Yes.

whats that?

i reckon zezimas pretty famous to be honest.

On 6/6/06, there was a bug with the combat arena at Cursed You's party as the first 99 Construction. When he kicked everyone out, several people retained the ability to attack other players, meanwhile they were helpless to defend themselves. Durial carved a swath of destruction from Rimmington, through Falador, up to Edgeville. He PKed a green party hat, a couple santas, and several other valuable items. There's a video of it on YT.

Was actually the 7th in UK :)

I never paid much attention to the highscores 5 years ago, zezima would obviously be the most famous in recent times, although i think in ages past lilyuffie88 had a much greater feat in having number 1 prayer, ranged AND hp with far more xp than anyone else... even for years after she stopped playing

What a stupid question. It is without a doubt Zezima, I'm not a fanboy but everyone knows of him...EVERYONE.

I only remember Bluerose13x, from when I played my old account.

Actually never heard of Zezima :o

I never heard of him. Didn't really care about forums or anything before comming back to the game this november.

Phansk.png

I've seen countless people flocking to worlds because Zezima is playing in them. People screencapture them walking around doing nothing because Zezima is in the screen. There are also countless people with names like "Zezimaheir" and "Zezima828329".

No question about it.

stormveritas.png

Skill-wise, Zezima, Lilyuffie, The old Nite, Uloveme, Yogoson, N0valyfe were there for a long time for the last 5 years. Lately, add Getjarrs and Kingduffy to that fame list.

Community-wise, I Mahatma I for his vids, Durial for his rampage and lately Zarfot for his guides are up there. Add in 3_Hit_You for his self-proclamation of famous pker (can't judge that really as I never pk'ed much, but the name certainly had a following that can't be denied).

Famous RSers on these boards included Empror1 (first 200mil xp FMer if I'm correct), TheHate (has been in the top 50 constantly for the last 5 years), S1acker (one of the first to achieve 85 slayer and posted a bank after one month of abyssal camping when whips were ranging from 10 mil to 50 mil - made quite a commotion).

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Zezima.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)