South Park - Season 13 discussion

DragnFly

Season 13 of South Park just started lastnight, and I thought I would post a thread for discussion.

NEW YORK, March 9, 2009 KENNY AND HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND GO TO A JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT in the 13th season premiere of South Park titled, The Ring.

South Park returns with seven all-new episodes beginning Wednesday, March 11 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

THINKING ITS HIS WAY INTO HER HEART AND OTHER BODY PARTS, KENNY TAKES HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND TO A JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT. HIS DREAM OF TAKING THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO THE NEXT LEVEL IS CRUSHED WHEN THE JONAS BROTHERS GIVE THEM PURITY RINGS.

Source: http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3607

The episide is available to view for free on the southparkstudios.com website.

It was a funny episode, spoofing on the Jonas brothers and Disney in general. However I wont say too much, to avoid spoiling it for those who have not seen it yet.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed it. 'And once again Mickey is pissed off and angry.'

I especially laughed out loud when they went back stage with the Jonas Brothers. Just that fat chick cracked me up.

I'm watching it right now. Butters' zing was awesome. And when Kenny shows the ring on his finger and starts throwing a tantrum :XD:

Beginning was kinda [bleep] up though.

The part where the Jonas Sisters made all the little girls horny? Messed up but hillarious. They should make a Twilight episode...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I loved it, especially the scenes with Mickey and the final scene, although I probably missed a few things because over here we get neither the Jonas brothers nor the Disney channel.

Cartman was just rattling off random names. We'll never know. Great episode though, one that proves that South Park doesn't always need to be stunningly offensive to be funny.

Yeah, we don't know for sure. I am assuming Clyde though because he was sleeping in class that one day, as if he hadn't got much sleep the night before. Of course he could have just been extremely bored with the presentation.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

First one was nice :lol:

Second one, the mystery :shock:

Has to be Wendy, Clyde, Kenny, Kyle or Stan.

Since Cartman said he said it before.

But Garison said 'a boy from my class', so it can't be Wendy. Can't be Kyle either.

I'm hoping it's Kenny :mrgreen:

We'll have to wait untill next episode, hopefully we'll see it, or we have to search which student is missing.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

South Park = win.

I've just finished watching Series 12 really, I've got most of them on my PC and will probably download these too.

While the content of SP is slightly childish, it does relate to current affairs VERY well. :D

I'm going for Clyde.

Me too. He does seem most likely.

It fails that I can't watch them from the South park website though because 'We are working hard to resolve our pre-existing contractual obligations and bring you Full Episodes as soon as possible' >.< So I have to resort to other websites which sucks. My friend got me into South Park a bit ago so I've been slowly trying to watch all the episodes, I'm keeping up with the new ones though, so far this season has been great ::'

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].