South Park - Season 13 discussion

DragnFly

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, it's funny because it's not true! There were in fact many religious references to the rise of Jesus Christ! Ha, ha!

That was a reference to the foreign guy in Family Guy. I like him.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

The chart is amazing.

About to watch 'Eat, Pray, Queef' now.

Edit:

Watched it and ooookay.

Martha Steward must die.

I'll never look at warriors the same way again.

It was funny and disturbing at the same time :lol:

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Almost died laughing at the Road Warrior bit. Plus all the bits with Terrance and Phillip cracked me up also, especially the wine tours hahahaha.

Almost died laughing at the Road Warrior bit. Plus all the bits with Terrance and Phillip cracked me up also, especially the wine tours hahahaha.

I honestly rofled at the Road Warror bit. :lol:

Kinda odd episode though - I didn't even know women DID that :shock:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Oh dear god, someone just made a video on youtube about queefing since this show aired. -.-

Road Warrior queef :lol: The song at the end was hilarious, especially with the random pictures.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I watched part of the queef episode. It was okay I guess.

The best part was just how the men reacted the first time butters got queefed on. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

This season is so good. They're becoming more and more blunt as the seasons progress and I love it. They have a way of describing events in the simplest ways that make the most sense. Great social commentary.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

queef episode sucked. Not that it matters, they deserve to **** an episode up once in a while, the show has been consistently brilliant for a loong time.
At least the episode wasn't a complete waste, I personally think it had an instant classic moment in it when Butters got queefed on then his reaction that followed. I laughed quite a bit when that happened.

*slurp-poof* ... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Excellent episode. I love just how ignorant Cartman is of the offensiveness of a phrase like "I need you to teach me some Jew defenses". Also, the Carlito's Way reference was great.

Kanye West actually thought the episode was funny and wasn't angered by it at all. My opinion of him has gone way up.

SOUTH PARK MURDERED ME LAST NIGHT AND IT'S PRETTY FUNNY. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SOUTH PARK! I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY EGO THOUGH. HAVING THE CRAZY EGO IS PLAYED OUT AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE AND CAREER. I USE TO USE IT TO BUILD UP MY ESTEEM WHEN NOBODY BELIEVED IN ME. NOW THAT PEOPLE DO BELIEVE AND SUPPORT MY MUSIC AND PRODUCTS THE BEST RESPONSE IS THANK YOU INSTEAD OF "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" IT'S COOL TO TALK [cabbage] WHEN YOU'RE RAPPING BUT NOT IN REAL LIFE. WHEN YOU MEET LITTLE WAYNE IN PERSON HE'S THE NICEST GUY FOR EXAMPLE. I JUST WANNA BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM. I NEED TO JUST GET PAST MYSELF. DROP THE BRAVADO AND JUST MAKE DOPE PRODUCT. EVERYTHING IS NOT THAT SERIOUS. AS LONG AS PEOPLE THINK I ACT LIKE A [bleep] THIS TYPE OF [cabbage] WILL HAPPEN TO ME. I GOT A LONG ROAD AHEAD OF ME TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE I'M NOT ACTUALLY A HUGE DOUCHE BUT I'M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. I'M SURE THE WRITERS AT SOUTH PARK ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DRAW MY CREW. THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY ALSO!! I'M SURE THERE'S GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THIS... THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW IT'S ME!

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/? ... 1=&em3161=

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.