What non-physical characteristics do you find attractive?

saif

Well I've been wondering what do you TIFer's find attractive in girls/guys? Please list only non physical characteristics because this is afterall a G-rated forum ::'

What I find attractive:

- smart

- somebody that I can hold good conversations with

- not too passionate (don't like the bs)

Saifzman.png

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she has to be able to take a certain amount of pain and enjoy it

That's dirty. :thumbup:

I do believe there was a thread like this a while back. No idea what happened to it.

Personally I find intelligence to be attractive. Stupid people are annoying as balls.

Calm. Smartish. Laid-back. Likes music.

Or, if she's [bleep]ing hot, wears leather all the time, and rides a motorcycle like mine, I don't even care if she hates me and has schizophrenia or something. I like that.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Someone with their own personality, and able to hold a good conversation. Personality comes first for me over looks anyways, I hate people that think they're all that just because they look good, but are some of the worst people you can talk to. Charisma and self-confidence are also big ones for me, but not to the point of arrogance. I must admit I find that I like someone who is slightly more aggressive and ill-tempered, not really sure why, but it just shows you that they are emotional. Passion is another thing. I don't want someone to just be borderline on something. If you don't have your own opinion, what good is it?

EDIT:

Athleticism helps too.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Well I've been wondering what do you TIFer's find attractive in girls/guys?

Why have you been wondering that? o.o

Has to be the student council president... That's my one anime fangirl wish right there!

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Someone who doesn't talk incessantly, and doesn't constantly introduce various and entirely unrelated topics before we've even finished discussing the first one.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Someone who doesn't talk incessantly, and doesn't constantly introduce various and entirely unrelated topics before we've even finished discussing the first one.

He's made at least 6 topics in the past two days.

Intellegience wouldn't be a factor I'd add; I'd prefer she were cultured. That may come with intelligence (reading), but I find a more creative type preferable. Someone somewhat athletic, and a little different with her wardrobe (a faint hint of tomboy-esque apparel). Beyond that it's just my own physical preferences and the stereotypic ideal mate stuff, which seems to be littered all over this thread. It kind of makes me sad feeling like there's this ideal personality for guys and girls, and if you don't fit it, you're screwed.

Which sucks when I think about it (ideal mates, that is), because I know I need to improve myself beyond my absurdely amazing looks.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

The ability to have an enjoyable conversation with them easily, having similar interests, someone caring (shows that they care about me), quirky personality, willing to break rules with me. ::'

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

SHe* tyvm.

Saifzman.png

^Having an RSN like saifzman is fairly misleading.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Careful. 1 in 50 women on the Internet are succubi...

And so are 49 in 50 women in real life.

Thank you for pointing out the subtelty. Maybe now you can work your way to Shakespeare.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Intelligence firstly, good debater secondly for mental stimulation, need those especially for the older years, someone who can teach me something new or excels in something that I don't, someone who can talk under water because I'm quiet and prefer to listen to other people's stories, humor, I once heard if you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Thank you for pointing out the subtelty. Maybe now you can work your way to Shakespeare.

:( ?

Are you sad because he called you an idiot or confused as to why?

Are you sad because he called you an idiot or confused as to why?

I wasn't sure if he was calling me an idiot.

and my post before was compeltely pointless.

I feel stupid now. I'm gonna go read.