What non-physical characteristics do you find attractive?

saif

Easy to talk to, not too much of a girly-girl, intelligent, not obnoxious, likes music, not [bleep]y, and absolutely crazy and wild in bed

EDIT: Oh and somebody that's at least kind of confident, I've dated somebody that was totally insecure and although I really liked her (still do as a matter of fact... :| ) it was just problematic. That's not why broke up though, totally different reason. Eh well, this thread isn't about my issues so I'm not gonna get into it.

Pasty.png

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very girly. If I wanted a guy I would date one.

Haha, that's good. :lol: Yeah same here, my HAS to be girly but not to the point its annoying. "OMG look at those shoes!"

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

As long as she isn't a diehard Jonas/Miley fangirl. #-o :wall:

But also being reasonable, and not overly passive, because I'm overly passive, so if we're both passive...

And just some intellegence you'd expect to find in a normal person.

Staurolite.png

A girl who shows her emotions and tells me what's on her mind. My ex was so closed off that it hurt..

Being a very active person I would prefer a girl who is active.

Here's one, I would prefer an athiest, much less confusion, even though I currently like a girl who is a mormon GODDOMOT..

I have had no sex drive for like 2 months and I'm 19.. Which is freakin ridiculous, so I'd need someone kinky to get me going.

if53pv.png

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

I have had no sex drive for like 2 months and I'm 19.. Which is freakin ridiculous, so I'd need someone kinky to get me going.

Almost 19 and I've been waiting 8 months now since my first time. THAT is ridiculous.

Popoto.~<3