Idea: Iron Running

MXIIA

If you have more than one miner, won't you run out of ore rocks, thus defying the point of quick-xp iron?

Iron spawns so quickly, having two rocks would satisfy about six people.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

It's a good idea and it's fully possible. For it to work we however need to spread this information to the iron miners and runners. And that could be quite hard. But I wish you the best of luck.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

If you have more than one miner, won't you run out of ore rocks, thus defying the point of quick-xp iron?

Iron spawns so quickly, having two rocks would satisfy about six people.

So they'd each get 1/6 of the xp they could have. On a full world, 2 rocks satisfies 1 miner. So now 6 miners have to tag on 2 rocks, that's 1/6 the possible xp.

I thought it like this: there are 3 places to powermine iron at Al-K mines, so it would give good xp for up to and including 3 miners, but no more than that.

Dont like the dueling idea, terrorbirds are awesome aren't they..

And trade limit tbh, would somewhat ruin this :(

Yes but I don't think p2p would run for someone as they have more then enough ways to make cash, whereas F2P might do it for some free iron, but then the problem is that the trade limit is probably to low.

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

You might mine at the dorgeshuun mine, and let the runners talk to mistag and that other dude, to run to RFD bank. But the killer is that u can sell ores for a low price to Mistag. That mine is made for powermining ;)

Dont forget your lightsource.

-Kolgan

PS:

trade limit wont be such a problem, most low lvlels dont have the nerves to keep on running forever. The higher levels (wich will prob have the nerves) will have enough Qp. And well, sorry for the low Qp miners, dont let them ruin the idea :D

You might mine at the dorgeshuun mine, and let the runners talk to mistag and that other dude, to run to RFD bank. But the killer is that u can sell ores for a low price to Mistag. That mine is made for powermining ;)

Dont forget your lightsource.

-Kolgan

PS:

trade limit wont be such a problem, most low lvlels dont have the nerves to keep on running forever. The higher levels (wich will prob have the nerves) will have enough Qp. And well, sorry for the low Qp miners, dont let them ruin the idea :D

This idea is made for f2p...

priest_wiz.png

well at least P2p is solved, dual arena is fine, and due to the tradelimit you might keep on doing it for 20-25 minutes. The miners have a real problem, maybe jagex could think of something, but im pretty sure they wont. they will prob just have to drop the ores for as long they cant trade it, and continue trading after.

or the runners might pay noted junk, wich is then dropped by the miners, and retrieved by the runners around. Then choose a standerd item for this such as a chisel or ashes or something.

easy enough

-kolgan