What kind of clan member are you?

Gamerr

Well being one of the leaders of the clan I am the one everyone comes to whether it be rs related rl related or if its just someone who needs a talk. I step up and I rely on theres when needed. I would have to say I think I make a better leader then a follower.

• 3 weeks later...

It depends on the clan since I haven't been in a clan long-term for about 2 years or so now. I tend to be quite quiet when I first join a clan, but as soon as I get to know the clan and if I gel with the clan and get along with them all and feel comfortable around them I open up and turn quite outgoing. I was in a previous clan last year and when I started I was little miss quiet, I made some great friends and ended up being one of the co-leaders after a while. However if a clan doesn't suit me I tend to stay quite quiet and in the background. However, forums wise I always post quiet actively.

• 2 weeks later...

Normally the guy whos willing to do work, loves getting involved and helping out trying to help things run smoother. I also try to make sure I check forums for a few hours a day, stay in IRC and keep making people enjoy their stay, play some small jokes and get some giggles

swagbucks-173x63Alt5.jpg