Jagex reaches out to Tip.It Discussion

das

what does rickrolled mean? :?

http://www.google.com

dude, do me a favor and stop with the google [cabbage]

and stop following me :evil:

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rickrolling is when someone says that a link goes somewhere useful or interesting, but in reality it just goes to a music video of Rick Astley's song "Never Gonna Give You Up". When you get tricked like that, you have been Rickrolled. A detailed explanation can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickrolling

Rickrolling is when someone says that a link goes somewhere useful or interesting, but in reality it just goes to a music video of Rick Astley's song "Never Gonna Give You Up". When you get tricked like that, you have been Rickrolled. A detailed explanation can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickrolling

You tried to rickroll me!!!

:twisted:

ahh i see now

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

you win :lol:

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Flawless Victory! =D>

jagexvote.png :thumbsup:

[url=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/joystick/vote.php][img=http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q265/mr_moocky/jagexvote.png][/url]

i kinda knew you were gonna try to when you said "A detailed explanation can be found here:"

I was like, oh no!

this must be a secret. no rs idiots can know of TIF. if they find out, lock new members from joined. seriously. rs general population is [developmentally delayed]ed

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap

About time that they got back to what matters, the websites that bring in the big bucks for Jagex through recruitment from other games to RuneScape 2.

Mod_Andrew departed to work on MechScape, and left us with Mod_Raven accepting perm ban and perm mute appeals that were WAY overdue from 2005. Along with Mod_Hohbein accepting "recommendations for fansites" in the very forum at RuneScape, under "Contact Us" section.

I'm loving this new CEO for RuneScape, to say the least. Wishing all clans much luck, same as TipIt, in getting accepted as non-scam websites.

this must be a secret. no rs idiots can know of TIF. if they find out, lock new members from joined. seriously. rs general population is [developmentally delayed]

Just like your post.

It's been a month. Any new news? The thrill wore off... oh... about three weeks ago. Surely there should have been some preliminary work done considering this IS the information age.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

It's been a month. Any new news? The thrill wore off... oh... about three weeks ago. Surely there should have been some preliminary work done considering this IS the information age.

Well I guess this could be called news. Although it ain't much.

I think a copy of that was already posted here.

On a separate note, it appears that they're doing a question exchange a bit lower on their notes page, so if you have a Facebook profile you could try your hand at weaseling out some information from the big guys.

8f14270694.jpg

I'm not surprised that Tip.it is getting talked to, but this is actually rather amazing news. Perhaps it means that (finally) fansites will get recognized in some official capacity by Jagex?

All in all, it sounds good. Really good. It'll be nice to see what comes out of this whole thing.

For starters this is the most active and creative and mature fansite out there. Good timing JAGEX

We are at your service

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Good to see Jagex getting involved more with the communities spawned from their game. Personally, I've held contact with a Jagex Moderator I will not name here on these forums for quite a while now - but it's good to see an official partnership.

deadforumslol.png

I'm not surprised that Tip.it is getting talked to, but this is actually rather amazing news. Perhaps it means that (finally) fansites will get recognized in some official capacity by Jagex?

All in all, it sounds good. Really good. It'll be nice to see what comes out of this whole thing.

For starters this is the most active and creative and mature fansite out there. Good timing JAGEX

We are at your service

No, we are not at their service.

We are at your service

No, we are not at their service.

I wouldn't be welcoming their openness with fansites if it meant that Tip.it had to become subservient to Jagex's will, anyway. ;)

Yes! Now Tip.It may be able to save Runescape from dying. Maybe we ALL of Tip.It can convince them to bring back Wilderness Pking!

There's still hope. =D>

Oh no. Don't...uh...don't get your hopes up; I don't want to have you fall from Cloud Nine back to reality...

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...