101 Suggestions, #19 (again), #20, and #21.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're all really good ideas, easily the equal to any of the other suggestion threads (with a few exceptions), but at a rate of one a week!

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Ahh, this is something that I've wanted for a long time. Before the 'Bank everything that you're wearing' button came out, I thought it was some kind of technical limitation (maybe it was back then). It clearly isn't now, so it's a great idea! :thumbup:

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I love your idea for the special bar, it's pretty simple yet effective. I can't decide my opinion about the charm space, however, because it would drastically change the effects of summoning on a player. And what do you mean that summoning familiars can barely be used? I find I can use a tortoise / bunyip / terrorbird on every slayer task I'm assigned.

Picture3-1-1-1.jpg

I love your idea for the special bar, it's pretty simple yet effective. I can't decide my opinion about the charm space, however, because it would drastically change the effects of summoning on a player. And what do you mean that summoning familiars can barely be used? I find I can use a tortoise / bunyip / terrorbird on every slayer task I'm assigned.

I never said they can barely be used :-s

quit

Wow nice ideas there, I would love it if all of them were used, especially the special bar and summoning charm spaces. Those two would be helpful so much.

Nice concept graphics too, they look like they would fit right into the game.

EDIT

600th post for me, ftw! ::'

The first 5 ideas have some worth to them, but honestly, you can't slack off now! Maybe the talking heads aren't beautiful, but considering that they are a completely useless and unneeded part of the game, I think they are good just the way the are. The only useful improvement would be voice acting, but I don't see that in the near future.

Support to the first 5, none for 6.

Calling fishing a money-making skill would be an exaggeration.

Not exactly funny, but a good quote, no doubt. Also, he probably doesn't know I stole this from him.

The first 5 ideas have some worth to them, but honestly, you can't slack off now! Maybe the talking heads aren't beautiful, but considering that they are a completely useless and unneeded part of the game, I think they are good just the way the are. The only useful improvement would be voice acting, but I don't see that in the near future.

As a matter of fact, #6 adds and manages the, oh so needed, atmosphere this game has. Unlike many other games, RuneScape is maintaining it's ambience of medieval age, even when a stock market (Grand Exchange), extremely developed banks, and papers worth millions on peoples' heads (PartyHats), are around.

Dwarves need an NPC update. I'm pretty sure the Demon Butler got his already though. It used to be the head of the normal demons, you know lesser/greater? When they updated the demons they updated the Demon Butler was well.

If you don't like the update, that's fine, but I fail to see how your disproval means I'm "slacking off."

Dwarves need an NPC update. I'm pretty sure the Demon Butler got his already though. It used to be the head of the normal demons, you know lesser/greater? When they updated the demons they updated the Demon Butler was well.

Dwarves are already up there, demon butlers still have the old graphics.

quit

Nice ideas. I don't understand why gnomes haven't been updated as Hazelmere has but most of the others haven't. #-o

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

If you don't like the update, that's fine, but I fail to see how your disproval means I'm "slacking off."

Dwarves are already up there, demon butlers still have the old graphics.

No before it was a regular demon head, now it's the updated demon head.

Before pic of demons:

[hide=]range-lesser-demons.png[/hide]

After:

[hide=]delrith.png[/hide]

If you look at the head, that's how the Demon Butler has been.

Nice suggestions, interesting concept for a thread, though with 1 a week it will take about 2 years in total.

I find it strange you say 'chat heads' when the updates are for their entire graphics.

Also, to above, I'd rather the Gnomes keep their current graphics over Hazelmere's. He looks more like a short dwarf than a Gnome now.

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

Nice suggestions, interesting concept for a thread, though with 1 a week it will take about 2 years in total.

I find it strange you say 'chat heads' when the updates are for their entire graphics.

Also, to above, I'd rather the Gnomes keep their current graphics over Hazelmere's. He looks more like a short dwarf than a Gnome now.

Yep, a tad bit less. This thread follows 101 weeks, 2 years is 104 weeks.

Monkeys too, and elves but I think you mentioned that already.