Runescape God Mythology

sphinxor86

I think you misunderstand the meaning of a radical follower. Our character is neutral. Though we lean more towards good, we are not averse to helping the forces of evil if it benefits us. Though we act in some sort of balance, we are not followers of guthixian precepts.

A radical follower would seek balance at any cost, and without intelligent life on runescape, the world would return to a natural balance. Therefore it's entirely plausible that a radical follower of Guthix would seek to destroy all intelligent life on runescape.

So THAT's what the FoG druids are doing... building an A-bomb to wipe out humanity. Sneaky.

You think too small. There's also dwarfanity, goblinanity, elfanity, gnomanity, fairieanity, Vyranity, dragonkinanity, mahjarratanity, and who knows what else. (Also, I'm well aware none of those are real words.)

Let's also not forget the almighty chicken house. Very dangerous that,

Who said the druids were smart enough to recognize dwarfanity, goblanity, etc.? They're probably just gonna blow all of Gielinor to heck.

Come to think of it, that's probably what happened in Yu'biusk. A bunch of Guthixian fanatics found the fairy ring, went there somehow, found it "unbalanced" and blew it up.

So, next quest: Surviving the Apocalypse!

Requirements: All quests.

Storyline: You hear mad cackling from the Fist of Guthix area.... You go there and see a cutscene of a druid finishing the A-bomb. You then run to the deepest area you know of - Dorgesh-Kaan - and hide there as everything blows up. Later, you find you have radiation sickness from Yu'biusk and die. You then respawn in ScapeRune...

Quest complete! Rewards:

Ability to make an A-bomb, a mage weapon capable of hitting 60's and that has a spec (called Over-Radiate, of course)that doubles it damage. It's made from going back to Yu'biScape and crawling into what's left of the Fist of Guthix cave.You grab a few "radioactive runes" and use them to make it along with 3 molten glass and a steam battlestaff.

Free access to ScapeRune, where you will now have to train due to everything in RuneScape having been blown to radioactive bits. But you can still go there via fairy rings, and it will look just like Yu'biusk, and will so be called Yu'biScape.

Ability to withstand extra damage from A-bomb weapons.

mm... kay?

Misk Wisk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you misunderstand the meaning of a radical follower. Our character is neutral. Though we lean more towards good, we are not averse to helping the forces of evil if it benefits us. Though we act in some sort of balance, we are not followers of guthixian precepts.

A radical follower would seek balance at any cost, and without intelligent life on runescape, the world would return to a natural balance. Therefore it's entirely plausible that a radical follower of Guthix would seek to destroy all intelligent life on runescape.

Well, radical comes from radix (Latin for root), so a radical person seems to go to the basics of a theme, that doesn't have to mean to get extreme.

But let's see, only Guthix himself knows how he likes things, we, the characters, nor the NPCs know his intentions troughfully.

If we look to TCC, we were able to stop Bandos, Guthix didn't interfere, however Juna said we would get punished hard for this.

Maybe Guthix looks to the end result instead of just doing nothing, just to be sure nothing gets unbalanced.

I, for one, think we are:

A) Guthix (without knowing it, the soul is still trapped in our character, although there has been a little cracking after WGS)

B) a Guthix Guardian in a past life, and we're still "controlled" by Guthix, he's giving us slight directions to how we have to act.

Well, haven't really got much to add except this little tidbit - Seren is welsh for star (I'm welsh, have been studying the language for 11 years, however reluctantly). So I think she could be a God of space, as well as the elves. Who knows, maybe the elves have a space shuttle in Priffdinas?

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Thanks to you guys for letting me read this.

Today during Literature my teacher was talking about mythology and said who is the god of war?

My answer......Bandos

Real answer:Zues

AH HAHAHAHAHA! =D> well done, well done.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Thanks to you guys for letting me read this.

Today during Literature my teacher was talking about mythology and said who is the god of war?

My answer......Bandos

Real answer:Zues

AH HAHAHAHAHA! =D> well done, well done.

isn't Aries the god of war?

your right about that.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]