1000 Soul wars zeal

Wow lots of replies. Thanks everyone for the positive reviews.

I'll answer the most frequently asked question:

I'm spending this on hp because soul wars is extremely fast hp exp AND it is the only 99 I can get with my current combat stats. I didn't spend it on melee stats because those can be easily leveled with some high level training spots which are actually faster than pc or soul wars. I didn't level mage or range because they are both rip offs. I didn't level prayer because it's even more of a rip off. I didn't level slayer because it's an ENORMOUS rip off. Soul wars infact offers extremely good hp exp per hour. I decided to take advantage of that.

I still think it's a waste :P . Get 100 pets or something 8-) .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh damn, I personally can't resist stop spending after I get 10 zeals. :lol:

Nice achievement, and to all people with the negative attitude, you guys really be ashamed flaming for absolutely no LOGICAL reasons at all. -.-

Edit: Forgot to give a rating :lol:

Pie/Pie.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Gratz on 99 hp (gotten it yet? yay/nay?) in a creative manner, you could've probably gotten it faster and without flames if you bursted, but then people would say 'lol what a rich nerd l0l0lo0l0l09okloolol im a troll with less than 10 posts l0l09lool0ol0oll0ool0.'

tbh I find playing SW much harder than going out and killing monsters lol, good job sticking with it and enjoy your reward (although I'll join the chorus in saying you'd be better off spending it on basically any other stat :P)

The bloody aftermath...

97str.png

I decided to spend it on str because I figured hp was a waste since I would level hp with regular combat stats away.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

0/10 Stop being lazy and go train like people did before bandits/pc/soul wars came out okay?

Remind me how that is again

Bandits came out years ago, and PC is old now too...

If you played before Bandits came out and you still do now, and you're not maxed melee, you need to play a different game...

Anyway, grats. If its there, may aswell take advantage of it... Just like PP for thieving.

Ive been playing since 2001.

I only have 1 99 melee stat.

Not all of us are nerds.

Maybe it's the fact that you've played for 8 years? I don't know. You don't have to be a nerd to get maxed melee... Especially if you've been playing for as long as you have.

Anyways back on topic, good job, 1k zeal is a nice achievement :)

I_Am_Farming.png

0/10 Stop being lazy and go train like people did before bandits/pc/soul wars came out okay?

Remind me how that is again

Bandits came out years ago, and PC is old now too...

If you played before Bandits came out and you still do now, and you're not maxed melee, you need to play a different game...

Anyway, grats. If its there, may aswell take advantage of it... Just like PP for thieving.

Ive been playing since 2001.

I only have 1 99 melee stat.

Not all of us are nerds.

Maybe it's the fact that you've played for 8 years? I don't know. You don't have to be a nerd to get maxed melee... Especially if you've been playing for as long as you have.

Anyways back on topic, good job, 1k zeal is a nice achievement :)

Really, you only need to get 1 99 every 2 years to be maxed melee in 8 years of play.

A lvl 25 did this better than you did(1.5k zeal pts, 99 hp)...Nonetheless, a pathetic way of earning xp.

Fail/10

Why is this any different from someone getting 1k castle war tickets.

8/10, simply because you didn't get 1000 bang on

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Congrats!

You just won a Zezima!

That made me lol.

A lvl 25 did this better than you did(1.5k zeal pts, 99 hp)...Nonetheless, a pathetic way of earning xp.

Fail/10

Lets see you do it??

-----

Anyways, 8/10. I am not sure how long 1k points would take, assuming from all of the replies I have read it's rather difficult. So much congrats there.

And why do people say train the old way?? It doesn't make sense for Jagex to release updates if everyone is just going to continue to play the way we did 6 years ago.. what sense does that make??

Learn to adjust and live. Change is usually for the better. Quit crying.

EDIT: How did he use those on HP.. looked like it was str to me.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Fail/10

Yes I know him. There's also another level 25 with 99 attack who had 1790 zeal yesterday. I believe he plays in w145 now and owns his own clan chat. Unfortunately he freeloads off his own clan, as does the level 25 you mentioned in your post. I did not leech a single game in my thousand.

ultimatballr - I decided to use them on strength. ;)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Such a nolifer noob. :P

I already saw the news yesterday, but gratz again :D. <3: even though you should have used it on def.

you forgot a word in between 'on' and 'def.' and thats 'hitpoints'. phrase should read: 'on hitpoints def.' meaning: 'on hitpoints definitely. :P

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Such a nolifer noob. :P

I already saw the news yesterday, but gratz again :D. <3: even though you should have used it on def.

you forgot a word in between 'on' and 'def.' and thats 'hitpoints'. phrase should read: 'on hitpoints def.' meaning: 'on hitpoints definitely. :P

Oh yeah! I totally missed that. Except no, because Defence is god. Also, you're a nub atom :P

What.

If his team won every game, and he never missed a game, it would have taken him 333 games, which is 111 hours. . He's exchanging it for ~7.5m xp, which is approx 67k xp/hr. But, its actually not that pro, and it probably only getting 40k xp/hr off exchanging zeal. He also is probably only getting about 60k total xp/hr off in game. Which puts him at give or take 100k xp/hr. 100k xp/hr total is not very great xp. Armoured zombies are around 150k xp/hr easy, and you can practically afk that.

But anyways, 1k zeal is a good achievement. You're wasting it on hp in my opinion, but never the less, 8/10

Actually, he says it took him 145 hrs for 7.67m xp. That's about 53k xp/hr, which is equivalent to the experience you get performing slayer. He wasted a ton of potential doing this when he could have gotten a lot of slayer and HP experience. Doing slayer instead of soul wars, he would have gotten 2.55m hp xp and 1.91m slayer xp in addition to the strength xp.

Also, armoured zombies are NOT anywhere near 150k xp/hr. Only dharoking skeleton monkeys gets you anywhere close to that, at 140-150k xp/hr. Zombies are 90-110k xp/hr.

rawr.png

Truthscape Lover