People who have multiple accounts

cookie1762

I have heaps of accounts, boris000, my main.

Then phreakn hell, the second main

Then Im a hp noob, my skiller

and then finally only in usa which is just a combat fr00b

I have lots of other accounts too, if i can both remembering their names...

boris5432, miles skills, boris kills, fabled wulf, blightedmonk...

Luck be a Lady

• 2 weeks later...
Whenever jagex states how many players are playing, they always go by active accounts.

Considering theres only 200K people playing at the "rush hour" for runescape? Yeah... they go by total accounts created not active accounts.

Whenever jagex states how many players are playing, they always go by active accounts.

Considering theres only 200K people playing at the "rush hour" for runescape? Yeah... they go by total accounts created not active accounts.

Are you an idiot? Not everyone plays everyday, at rush hour... There could be another 200,000 different people playing on tuesday, then another 200,000 playing the next day and so on... Its not the same people over and over and over...

Luck be a Lady

Yeah definately not.

169 worlds x 2000 players per world= 338,000 players

Not every world is full, most usually have 400-900 players.

It definately goes by how many accounts are logged in.

As for the main question!

I have a level 85, my main account. I'm pleased with her, I don't want to train range on her- it won't effect the CB and chances are I'm never going to use it on her. I have - or can easily have- everything I want. I'm decently pleased with my stats and when I'm not I train.

But sometimes it gets boring. It's nice to see the "world" in a differect perspective.

It's kind of like starting Runescape over- expect you have a knowledge of the land, the people, equipment, where to train, etc.

I don't ever cross equipment, food, money, etc over from my main to my ranger. I've done it once, when she was a level 5 or 6 maybe so I could buy arrows.

In other words, we have multiple accounts to keep things fresh.

I actually just created ANOTHER account. I knew I was gonna create it eventually, so I decided that I should create it in time for the Easter event. I really enjoy training this account again and Im planning on training my two noob accounts instead of my main.

I make pures for the fun of low level pking.

Once you've gone past 130 p2p combat, pretty much everyone you're fighting is maxed melee or maxed range or maxed mage or all of the above . . . you need to risk a pretty significant amount of $ to pk properly, stuff like mystic and rune are basically welfare gear compared to those in barrows, ags's, dclaws, etc. Even if you do take great gear, there's a chance of 2 maxed dclaw or ags specs ko'ing you. If you high level DM in f2p, hope you like 20 minutes fights :lol:

You can train up a level 30 - 50 account fairly quickly, there's not a lot of monetary risk. Sure, you won't be getting a lot of great drops, but the fun is still there. And since neither player can hit very high, there's some strategy involved with when to eat and when to attack. High leveled pk'ers can get ko'ed in P2P even if they do everything perfectly. Lot less chance of that with lower levels, especially when most of the people you fight don't have the requirements for dclaws or dark bows.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

Why would you care if someone else makes multiple accounts? How does that affect you? I'm fine with it if people want to cripple themselves by training on multiple accounts. Just let them play the way they want.

i can see the p oint if you have a maxed mellee and make another pureish account or are testing a new type of pure but what the hell is the point of a lvl 3 skiller? why not just skill on your main account

i have about 10 accounts, i use 2 1 is my 70 atk 99 str 70 def im not changing the combat so i dont trian them i only pk and another i am testing which is gonna be for pvp

]ac_s_dc.png

Why would you care if someone else makes multiple accounts? How does that affect you? I'm fine with it if people want to cripple themselves by training on multiple accounts. Just let them play the way they want.

The OP pobably got owned by a pure and came on here to fume.

Zerker_jane.png

It would be so much more advantageous to work on the same account and get all the skills on that ONE account higher.

I agree on this, although personally I'm back to having 2 accounts.

I see what you mean, my cousin kept making silly pure accounts that are fated to be abandoned. If he placed all the effort onto a sole account, it might rival my 107.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

I agree in some ways that putting more of your time into your main account will be more advantageous, but sometimes, when you need a break from your main account, you might just make a new account to train, or even much about on.. :|

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I have two accounts, one P2P, one F2P. I literally just go on the F2P account to play through old quests again, and muck around being stupid. There's nothing wrong with more than one account, and there's no rules against it in-game, so let the guys have their fun.

I agree, I dislike people who create too many accounts stealing all the good names. Although I have 2 accounts, one is my main and one is a back up account incase my main gets unfairly banned...

I don't understand how you can get unfairly banned if you don't cause trouble?

I don't PvP, and am interested in total levels, so one account is more than enough fo me.

Kensei99.png

Many peopole have multiple accounts because they make the mistake of training their accounts past 70 defense. If you do that, your account is effectively ruined as far as PVP is concerned untill you reach 99 in all melee stats, and either range or mage.

thedayrsdieddp8fv1cq2.png

Disgruntled, Ignorant, Rude, Obnoxious, over-the-top, unreasonable Ex-PKer

Drops: Abby Whips:13/ Black Mask: 38/ Dark Bow:3

There really is no point anymore unless you just wanna start fresh. Most of the people I know made their pures to fund their mains lol :oops:

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

I first made an account back long before this version of Runescape, but I forgot the name after a long forced hiatus. When I came back, I made a new one. I then got the old one back because my friend remembered the name. Ultimately, I ended up with several others as well. I can't even recall why I made most of them. One of them was for a pking team with 2 of my friends, but the pking didn't last long.

i have many accounts and ive forgotten the passwords for lol!, this is my main account which i have been playing on for the past 3-4 years, but after pvp was released , i really wanted to get the good drops, so i made a f2p range pure, then i made a defence pure, and soon i will make a skiller. I mainly have other accounts because of the limits my main has, e.g my stats are too low to pvp etc

Bobby681.png

I probably have 20+ accounts lol. I only really use Genrok now, but in the past I have used a bunch of different ones. I've just sort of moved from one to the next. I started with Bogusbuster1 (yeah... lol) and got him to level 20 or so. Then I created like 5 accounts that I can't even remember any more. Then I created Aotori, which was my first member account. I think I trained him to level 60 or so. Eventually I got bored with him, and created some more. I trained them to anywhere from level 4-50 or so.

Eventually I created Genrok, and stuck with him since. He's really the only account I use. Like I said, I just sort of got bored with each older account and created new ones lol. I still do get Bogusbuster1 to do all of the holiday events, I guess I'm collecting all of new items on him (since he was around before Genrok, he has more of the older holiday items).

Genrok.png

Genrok.png

I personally have 3 accounts:

1) My main

2) My pker

3) My noob

1) Pretty obvious, everybody has a main.

2) I'm probably the only person who does this: I set goals for myself. If I accomplish my goals for the day, I get bored. So one day, I decided to make another account to see how tutorial island changed. I ran around for a few minutes asking "how to get to Lumid ples". One thing led to another and I was able to go to pvp worlds in 2 days. I decided to be a range/mage pure.

3) I got bored

I probably have 50 accounts, not that I use them all. And I honestly don't care if it would be more productive to have just one, if I wanted to be productive I wouldn't be on runescape.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• 2 weeks later...

did it because i'd get muted/banned for a lil while. also did it as a backup account in case something went horribly wrong :uhh:. i was going to make it a strength pure but got distracted and my prayer is my highest combat skill :lol: . woops. also when i've got my kill count in gwd and i don't want to waste timer on my familiar but still have to wait on clan to catch up, just hop on my 2nd account and just cut yews in edge.

it's pretty much a convenience thing. i could live without it. it doesn't have amazing skills... the only thing i did was get 60 woodcutting on it. and even then i did it in like less than a week. that was funny because i remember it being much longer when i was doing it on my main.

you got yourself a good point though :?

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).