God of War

Misterknowitall

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a God of War concept artist on deviantART.com, which had me looking at his God of War art, which led me to an interview with him, which contained some clips from the game...

...in short, that concept artist totally has me wanting to play this game now :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Played the demo and I enjoyed it. It was annoying how simple it was to kill Apollo though. I also don't know why Kratos attacked Prometheus (Was that Prometheus? I'm not so great with the titans.) at the end. He's supposed to be working with the titans to take over Olympus. The only titan I can see that would be a threat would be Hecate.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Played the demo and I enjoyed it. It was annoying how simple it was to kill Apollo though. I also don't know why Kratos attacked Prometheus (Was that Prometheus? I'm not so great with the titans.) at the end. He's supposed to be working with the titans to take over Olympus. The only titan I can see that would be a threat would be Hecate.

Firstly, it was Helios instead of Apollo. Apollo should appear in the full game though.

The encounter was indeed simple, yet satisfying :twisted:

And secondly, it was Perses instead of Prometheus (I just love Greek mythology). And yes, it is indeed strange that they fight against each other. There are also some clips around the internet where Kratos battles with the Titan Cronos. These events have led me to believe that the Titans have some plans, which involve the destruction of Kratos.

I'm going to add more pictures to the first post soon, btw.

I found a God of War concept artist on deviantART.com, which had me looking at his God of War art, which led me to an interview with him, which contained some clips from the game...

...in short, that concept artist totally has me wanting to play this game now :P

Got a link? :P

priest_wiz.png

http://andyparkart.deviantart.com/

The link to the interview is in his journal entry there, wasn't sure which you were interested in :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

http://andyparkart.deviantart.com/

The link to the interview is in his journal entry there, wasn't sure which you were interested in :P

And now a drumroll.

*drumrollnoise*

IT'S REVIEWTIME!

Gametrailers.com Review

or

IGN.com Review

If you don't want to look at them; it's 9.2 according to Gametrailers.com and 9.3 according to IGN.com.

priest_wiz.png

Is it an easy game to get into without playing the other two?

There are always helpfull hints at the beginning of the game, so yes. It does however, continue right where God of War II left off, so it may be best if you read the story first.

priest_wiz.png

• 2 weeks later...

I hate God of War. It's just a cheap ripoff of Dante's Inferno.

After studying Dante's Inferno at school for about two months, THE GAME IS HORRIBLE AND NOTHING AT ALL LIKE THE MEDIEVAL ITALIAN POEM. The game doesn't even make sense. The game designers didn't even read the poem.

This game makes me fury with unadulterated rage.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I hate God of War. It's just a cheap ripoff of Dante's Inferno.

After studying Dante's Inferno at school for about two months, THE GAME IS HORRIBLE AND NOTHING AT ALL LIKE THE MEDIEVAL ITALIAN POEM. The game doesn't even make sense. The game designers didn't even read the poem.

This game makes me fury with unadulterated rage.

lol if the designers followed the poem word for word the game would be terrible

it's not supposed to be a carbon copy

• 1 month later...

Upon getting the Platinum Trophy in GoW III, you get a sitelink. GoW IV, anyone?

http://www.godofwar.com/spartansstandtall/

I don't think that site is going to reveal itself until the shield/compass thing in the top right is filled with blood/red ink.

Whats the 4th going to be about anyway? I mean if they change the protagonist I am sure many people would be annoyed, myself included.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Upon getting the Platinum Trophy in GoW III, you get a sitelink. GoW IV, anyone?

I don't think that site is going to reveal itself until the shield/compass thing in the top right is filled with blood/red ink.

Whats the 4th going to be about anyway? I mean if they change the protagonist I am sure many people would be annoyed, myself included.

It seems that the new God of War is gonna be called "Ghost of Sparta".

It will be a PSP-only game, set between God of War and God of War II, and it will reveal more of Kratos' dark past.

Read all about it here: PS blog

Time for me to get a PSP :wall:

priest_wiz.png

It seems that the new God of War is gonna be called "Ghost of Sparta".

It will be a PSP-only game, set between God of War and God of War II, and it will reveal more of Kratos' dark past.

Read all about it here: PS blog

Time for me to get a PSP :wall:

Heard that this afternoon.

jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Still have to get GoW III, but I've played through I and II, so yeah, shall be good.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• 1 year later...

I finally played God of War recently. I had been wanting to for eooooooons but I didn't have a PS3. I bought one literally so I could play these games :P I have now finished all of them except Ghost of Sparta.

I'm mostly bumping this thread because I'm totally psyched about what I just got :P

[hide=Images]2011-12-18203320.jpg

2011-12-18203336.jpg

2011-12-18203416.jpg[/hide]

Drool :mellow:

Posted Image

Posted Image