Getting the Most out of runescape daily/weekly.

kingmickez25

You make Bork sound as if it's bad, but needed.

If you speed through the whole thing, it is VERY fast xp, charms, and even gold. As for MTK, you save a bit of time if you put 8m in there and only go there every week or whenever and DON'T pick up your loot. Advisor Grim is a good amount of steps away from the Mine.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very fancy guide thanks i shall contiune to do some of them and try some others \'

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

You make Bork sound as if it's bad, but needed.

If you speed through the whole thing, it is VERY fast xp, charms, and even gold. As for MTK, you save a bit of time if you put 8m in there and only go there every week or whenever and DON'T pick up your loot. Advisor Grim is a good amount of steps away from the Mine.

I thought the max was 7.5m? And you can also contact Grim through the NPC Conatact spell (Lunar).

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Anytime :twss:

Nice guide, would be rather useful if I still played.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

As long as air orbs are under 2,020 gp, you will profit from making air battlestaves if purchased from Zaff. That was a bit wordy, but you get the gist.

Battlestaff = 7,000

Air Orb ? 2,020

Air Battlestaff ? 9020

Free or profitable xp.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

As long as air orbs are under 2,020 gp, you will profit from making air battlestaves if purchased from Zaff. That was a bit wordy, but you get the gist.

Battlestaff = 7,000

Air Orb ? 2,020

Air Battlestaff ? 9020

Free or profitable xp.

Better to alch the Staves as they alch for 9,300 gp each. Much better then selling unless you can sell for 9,301+ which i doubt you can. You may get less profit, but if you make you own Natures or collect them from drops, but you also get Magic exp on top of that.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Battlestaff = 7,000

Air Orb ? 2,020

Air Battlestaff ? 9020

Free or profitable xp.

Better to alch the Staves as they alch for 9,300 gp each. Much better then selling unless you can sell for 9,301+ which i doubt you can. You may get less profit, but if you make you own Natures or collect them from drops, but you also get Magic exp on top of that.

You don't break even crafting like that. You still lose money because you can easily sell the staves for 8.2k each.

But yes, it's very handy to buy them, i do it daily.

Battlestaff = 7,000

Air Orb ? 2,020

Air Battlestaff ? 9020

Free or profitable xp.

You don't break even crafting like that. You still lose money because you can easily sell the staves for 8.2k each.

Yes you can sell them right after you buy them. But if you want you can spend a little bit more on air orbs, and make air battlestaves. Which them alch for 9.3k. You still make profit. Not as much if you just sold the battlestaves, but you still make profit along with getting crafting and some magic exp. And you don't lose any money any where in this.

GWD:

Battlestaff = 7,000

Air Orb ? 2,020

Air Battlestaff ? 9020

Free or profitable xp.

Yes you can sell them right after you buy them. But if you want you can spend a little bit more on air orbs, and make air battlestaves. Which them alch for 9.3k. You still make profit. Not as much if you just sold the battlestaves, but you still make profit along with getting crafting and some magic exp. And you don't lose any money any where in this.

You do lose money by deciding to craft them rather than selling them. However, you make more money back than you lose by the discount price that Zaff's offering.

But basicly, you are making b staves, and you lose whatever the difference is between a fully made b stave (9080 or so) and the raw material GE price (which is 1200 + 8200, or something). It doesn't matter where those b staves come from.

The same principle applies to alching for instance. Some people say: "I break even with alching because I make my own natures". That's bs, you don't break even then. You just compensate your loss by runecrafting.

[hide=]

Battlestaff = 7,000

Air Orb ? 2,020

Air Battlestaff ? 9020

Free or profitable xp.

You do lose money by deciding to craft them rather than selling them. However, you make more money back than you lose by the discount price that Zaff's offering.

But basicly, you are making b staves, and you lose whatever the difference is between a fully made b stave (9080 or so) and the raw material GE price (which is 1200 + 8200, or something). It doesn't matter where those b staves come from.

The same principle applies to alching for instance. Some people say: "I break even with alching because I make my own natures". That's bs, you don't break even then. You just compensate your loss by runecrafting.

[/hide]Yes i know all this, but im saying you still get money if you decide to opt out and get the extra exp. If you don't want/need the exp then it be better to just sell them. But you still gain gp, just not as much if you were to straight up and sell them. And if you're 99 crafting/magic exp then by all means don't even bother making into air bstaves or aching those. And if you alch those made bstaves you get 9300. And air orbs are only 1108 at max as of today.

GWD:

• 2 weeks later...

At this point this is turning into a really helpful guide. Organization at this point is going to be your best friend. Go through and edit the whole thing, grouping things into what you can do whenever you want, what you can do daily, and what you can do weekly (hide tabs are your friends!). Then while you're at it run through spelling and grammar issues, try to decide where you could word things more clearly to make it easier to understand and or more informative, for instance for the selling gold amulets to the rouge you say you need the rouges mini-quest done, but to unlock that you need to finish Summer's End (if I'm not mistaken). All in all its a great guide, all that's left is the spit and polish! Good job. =D>

8.5/10

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Thanks Since Everyone's Seems to be asking i took some time to Organize everything By Spare time, Daily and weekly Activities Thanks for all the comments and suggestions.

This guide is not at its full potential yet Keep the suggestions coming :pray:

Kingmickez25.png

At this point this is turning into a really helpful guide. Organization at this point is going to be your best friend. Go through and edit the whole thing, grouping things into what you can do whenever you want, what you can do daily, and what you can do weekly (hide tabs are your friends!). Then while you're at it run through spelling and grammar issues, try to decide where you could word things more clearly to make it easier to understand and or more informative, for instance for the selling gold amulets to the rouge you say you need the rouges mini-quest done, but to unlock that you need to finish Summer's End (if I'm not mistaken). All in all its a great guide, all that's left is the spit and polish! Good job. =D>

8.5/10

Thanks And it is i add that in there

Kingmickez25.png

For your MTK part, you state 10 coal / 5 raw fish. I knooooooow you are the one deciding what to put there. What you could do is have a look at several guides out there. Most state 10 raw fish / 5 flax (or maples). Might just be a hint, it will be a forever debate I am sure.

Something you should advice people to do on daily basis is to make them do a farm-round of just herbs (and or allotments, but thats for their own). Doing just herbs, rounds take less then 10 minutes. 4 or 5 patches depending on My Arm's great adventure quest. I do this on a daily base, often 2-3 times a day, depending on playing time. The great thing is, I got a route which matches several methods.

Ardougne patch -> Falador patch -> Ghosttown (ye what is that name) patch -> Trollheim patch -> Seers flax --> Catherby patch -> Buy seaweed / pineapple -> Teleport house (Yanille) to get Sand from Bert -> Back into house, Varrock portal -> Buy staves, put them on grand exchange straight away.

Also possible --> From their fairy ring at edgeville -> CIP code -> MTK getting reputation up and perhaps check coffers / get rewards.

Great guide, knew most of it thankfully, but for a VERY long time, I didn't. Great info for everyone to read.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

For your MTK part, you state 10 coal / 5 raw fish. I knooooooow you are the one deciding what to put there. What you could do is have a look at several guides out there. Most state 10 raw fish / 5 flax (or maples). Might just be a hint, it will be a forever debate I am sure.

Something you should advice people to do on daily basis is to make them do a farm-round of just herbs (and or allotments, but thats for their own). Doing just herbs, rounds take less then 10 minutes. 4 or 5 patches depending on My Arm's great adventure quest. I do this on a daily base, often 2-3 times a day, depending on playing time. The great thing is, I got a route which matches several methods.

Ardougne patch -> Falador patch -> Ghosttown (ye what is that name) patch -> Trollheim patch -> Seers flax --> Catherby patch -> Buy seaweed / pineapple -> Teleport house (Yanille) to get Sand from Bert -> Back into house, Varrock portal -> Buy staves, put them on grand exchange straight away.

Also possible --> From their fairy ring at edgeville -> CIP code -> MTK getting reputation up and perhaps check coffers / get rewards.

Great guide, knew most of it thankfully, but for a VERY long time, I didn't. Great info for everyone to read.

Why put the battlestaves on the GE right away? Even if you don't have the level to craft them if you saved them until you do you'd make a huge amount of crafting experience, and decent mage exp from alching them afterwards. You still make around 1 k profit per staff you alch plus the mage and crafting exp. To each his (or her) own though, but if you're into getting fast exp then saving battlestaves would be smart.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png