Getting the Most out of runescape daily/weekly.

kingmickez25

For your MTK part, you state 10 coal / 5 raw fish. I knooooooow you are the one deciding what to put there. What you could do is have a look at several guides out there. Most state 10 raw fish / 5 flax (or maples). Might just be a hint, it will be a forever debate I am sure.

Something you should advice people to do on daily basis is to make them do a farm-round of just herbs (and or allotments, but thats for their own). Doing just herbs, rounds take less then 10 minutes. 4 or 5 patches depending on My Arm's great adventure quest. I do this on a daily base, often 2-3 times a day, depending on playing time. The great thing is, I got a route which matches several methods.

Ardougne patch -> Falador patch -> Ghosttown (ye what is that name) patch -> Trollheim patch -> Seers flax --> Catherby patch -> Buy seaweed / pineapple -> Teleport house (Yanille) to get Sand from Bert -> Back into house, Varrock portal -> Buy staves, put them on grand exchange straight away.

Also possible --> From their fairy ring at edgeville -> CIP code -> MTK getting reputation up and perhaps check coffers / get rewards.

Great guide, knew most of it thankfully, but for a VERY long time, I didn't. Great info for everyone to read.

Why put the battlestaves on the GE right away? Even if you don't have the level to craft them if you saved them until you do you'd make a huge amount of crafting experience, and decent mage exp from alching them afterwards. You still make around 1 k profit per staff you alch plus the mage and crafting exp. To each his (or her) own though, but if you're into getting fast exp then saving battlestaves would be smart.

I noticed the discussion above. Ofcourse you can buy the air orbs from the GE aswell straight away. Personally I am not interested in crafting experience. If I want it, I will get it my own way using the money earned with buying these ;) Personally, I can't miss the 7m if I saved up for 1k battlestaves ;)

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree I trying to make it more covenant for the Casual runescape player that only has a couple of hours to play daily or weekly Avid players can tweak this guild to there likings

i also added another section Thanks for the help/comments so far guys =D>

Kingmickez25.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks

As for the Cat Request - I might add this But its a throw up A kitten is a follower meaning if they want to use a Summon monster they wont be able to. Of course if there not on for much they could raise it and sell it for death runes overall i would think it be easier just to buy the death runes.

I added the skeletal horror boss Fight Seeing as im was trying to find some info on it on these forums and couldnt find anything so i went and did it myself

Kingmickez25.png

• 1 month later...

ehm...nice guide...but add this for those who need a high score / full ringmasters / xp reward in the end:-

Agility:-

1. Back Flip (level - 99)

2. Emote (Different Every time)

3. Large Leap (level - 90)

4. Emote (Different Every time)

5. Back to 1.

Magic:-

1. Teleport anvil (level - 99)

2. Emote (Different Every time)

3. Alchemy anvil (level - 99)

4. Emote (Different Every time)

5. Back to 1.

Range:-

1. Take out a shortbow and 10 arrows.

2. Spinning Wheel (level - 99)

3. Emote (Different Every time)

4. Max. Distance Popinjays (level - 99)

5. Emote (Different Every time)

6. Back to 2.

This is bound to get you max points and reward specially if u really want that ring masters ;)

Good guide keep it up 8.5/10.....also keep updating it :thumbup: :thumbup:

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

• 2 months later...

A few ones:

Perhaps add herb rounds for farming. They are profitable, can be done often and heck :) They are a great diversion.

Ardougne cape now allows you to get free Pure Essence daily, perhaps add that.

MTK is now by distance more profitable with herbs etc. Perhaps change it. Or just note that prices change over time and just look at other guides for the most efficient one.

I simply love this guide :D

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...