The Chronicles of Dagon'Hai - Runescape Movie -

Den

57234080.png

The Chronicles of Dagon'Hai is a Runescape Movie I have been working on since a little after the "While Guthix Sleeps" Quest came out.

It was first planned to last one hour and 30 minutes, which is a long time to be sitting and watching one video about Runescape.

I still wanted to give it a try though, so I set off to start thinking up the script.

Not long after I started, a trailer was released to my channel. It didnt reveal much, but gave the basic plot that the Dagon'Hai would be in it.

"Chronicles of Dagon'Hai Trailer" - Released December 06, 2008 - Click -> Here <- to go to the YouTube Video.

[hide=Chronicles of Dagon'Hai Trailer][/hide]

It was honoured as 94th Place - Most Discussed Today, the day it came out.

A YouTube channel was made for the video, for the basic reason of giving out "Behind the Scenes" updates on the video.

The month of December continued very quiet. Christmas was close, and the second Dagon'Hai related video was uploaded.

"CoD'H - How the Children Stole Christmas!" - Released December 22, 2008 - Click -> Here <- to go to the YouTube Video.

[hide=Chronicles of Dagon'Hai - How the Children Stole Christmas!][/hide]

It came on 95th place for Top Favourited and 91st place for Top Rated for the day it came out.

Ever since then, nothing has been added. As if the whole project vanished.

Out of the blue, I got an idea that inspired me to continue where I left off.

Two new trailers are in the making, one of them coming out very soon.

A clip of the coming trailer was released on the 25th of March.

This clip featured the two main clans, The Dagon'Hai and The White Knights, aswell as Saradomin, Zamorak and Guthix.

Later on, an Easter related Video was released on April 10th for the Easter Holidays.

"Chronicles of Dagon'Hai - Carrot Stew" - Released April 10, 2009 - Click -> Here <- to go to the YouTube Video.

[hide=Chronicles of Dagon'Hai - Carrot Stew][/hide]

The upcoming trailer was finished on the 1st of April and was uploaded on the 16th of April.

"Chronicles of Dagon'Hai - Trailer 2" - Released April 16, 2009 - Click -> Here <- to go to the YouTube Video.

[hide=Chronicles of Dagon'Hai - Trailer 2][/hide]

Things I need for the Movie:

Damage Splats:

Im good with this for now.

Sound Effects:

None are needed at the moment.

----------

If you are interested in helping out, leave a comment here. I also appreciate ideas to different plots the movie can have.

Even though I have an overview of how the movie will be, im always open to new suggestions.

Hope you all enjoyed the videos, and I hope some of you will help out with future scenes. ::'

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the videos Den, you never cease to amaze me. I can't wait for the whole thing. If I'm about, and you need help just give me a shout, I'm more than happy to offer my time to help you create something wonderful.

Good job buddy.

<3:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Happy to help a TET member, I love joo events. <3:

Just give me a shout when you need it. ::'

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

the second one was crap, but i liked the first one

As far as effects and such things go you do a great job

you should really work on your dialogue though, some of it just seems silly

for instance, what serious person have you ever heard say "give it here" it should at least be, "give it to me"

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

I've got Dagon'hai robes, so I'd be interested in helping if I'm on at any time you needed me ::'

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Looking good I'll say Den. If you need any help, I'm here. That includes off runescape aswell. I have access to Sony Vegas, Adobe Premier, After effects and Photoshop, I'm not that good with After Effects, but can learn easily as hell.

So yeah, if ya need any help. Just give us a call! (I don't have Dagon'Hai robes, or a godsword or ANYTHING like that, which... you probably already know =P)

Looks really good though!

I know I didnt post this a long time ago, but I am missing a very important scene I will be using in my upcoming trailer.

I need as many White Knights and Dagon'Hai people I can get.

Here are the details on when I need everyone to meet up.

Date: Friday, March 27th

Time: 7 PM Gmt.

Where: Clan Wars

World: 99

What do you need?

Either a full set of Initiate/Proselyte or White Armor if you have plans on joining the White Knights.

or

Dagon'Hai Hat, Top and Bottoms.

You can wear any other accesories you like as long as you have the main equipment on.

If you think you can make it, please post saying so.

I will be pming around my friends list the coming days aswell for more people.

Requirements:

Dagon'Hai:

• Have completed "What Lies Below" Quest.

Killed Bork atleast once.

White Knight:

• Have completed "Recruitment Drive" Quest for Initiate.

Have completed "Slug Menace" Quest for Proselyte.

Have completed "Wanted!" Quest for White Knight Armor.

Note, you only need 1 of those quests completed.

I also dont know if you need any quests completed to wear White Knight Armor.

I hope many of you can make it.

The more that come, the better the scene will be.

As an added bonus to give you all an idea of what will happen, il upload a part of the trailer i finished yesterday.

It wont be out for a few hours though. (Around 1-2 pm GMT)

Also thanks for all the awesome replies. ::'

I am proud to present what I was working on Yesterday.

As I said in my previous post, a clip from the current trailer I am making.

Right now, it can only be seen on my "Behind the Scenes of the Movie" Account.

Note this is a clip of the trailer, not the whole trailer.

This trailer will be continued with the clips from the meeting I am aranging this friday.

For more info on the meeting on friday, here is a link to the post: viewtopic.php?p=6541772#p6541772

And here are the first 42 seconds of the latest trailer:

Follow that link to leave a comment or rate -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZd7rS1jYq0