I was on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno! :) VIDEO ADDED

Madmanpur3

I would say something, but I fear it becoming another horrible meme.

A pretty funny story, and I must admit it was a bit ingenious of you to substitute sandwiches for foot warmers. At the same time pretty stupid though, I'd say that you deserve the ticket for wedging your shoe on the accelerator and not paying attention to your speed.

The new SANDWICHFOOT meme.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not what I was thinking, but still equally horrible.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

A pretty funny story, and I must admit it was a bit ingenious of you to substitute sandwiches for foot warmers. At the same time pretty stupid though, I'd say that you deserve the ticket for wedging your shoe on the accelerator and not paying attention to your speed.

Eh, it's not like I was endangering anyone in doing that (I was staying on the road, in my lane, paying attention to cars around me) - and the whole point of speed limits is to make sure the roads stay safe. Honestly, I feel comfortable driving 100+ on the interstate here in South Dakota because it's fairly light traffic, 2 lanes, and 1 way...so if there is an accident, it's not going to be caused by someone speeding, it's going to be caused by someone being a bad driver.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Eh, it's not like I was endangering anyone in doing that (I was staying on the road, in my lane, paying attention to cars around me) - and the whole point of speed limits is to make sure the roads stay safe. Honestly, I feel comfortable driving 100+ on the interstate here in South Dakota because it's fairly light traffic, 2 lanes, and 1 way...so if there is an accident, it's not going to be caused by someone speeding, it's going to be caused by someone being a bad driver.

Wedging your shoe into the accelerator to put sandwiches on your feet. Man, I only do it to change my pants.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Oh yes, and not knowing what speed you're going at is definitely a good habit to get into. I can see where you're coming from, but still, if you're driving you should be completely aware of how fast you're going, where your car is, where other cars are, any obstacles, etc.

Also, going faster makes it harder to stop. If the accelerator is wedged down that will make it even harder.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

:twss:

LOL

I loved Jay's commet afterward:

We debated this one for a while. Some peopel thought it was hilarious...those people no longer work here.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Wedging your shoe into the accelerator to put sandwiches on your feet. Man, I only do it to change my pants.
No, I wedged the shoe into the accelerator after the sandwiches were already in my shoes and all the heat gone from them.

Oh yes, and not knowing what speed you're going at is definitely a good habit to get into. I can see where you're coming from, but still, if you're driving you should be completely aware of how fast you're going, where your car is, where other cars are, any obstacles, etc.

Also, going faster makes it harder to stop. If the accelerator is wedged down that will make it even harder.

When I drive, I rarely look at how fast I'm going. I just go at a pace that I feel comfortable driving, regardless of what the sign tells me to go. I fail to see how knowing how fast you're going improves your safety while driving, unless you are a master physicist with impecable depth perception and your idea of fun is timing when you slam on your breaks to see how close you can come to a stationary object in front of you.

As for making it harder to stop - yes, it does make it harder to stop, and more dangerous in situations where I'd need to stop, but I was on an open interstate in fine condition (aka no need to stop). The only thing I would've had to slam on the breaks for would be deer on the road or a person on the road (why a person would be walking across the interstate tho would be beyond me), and I was willing to play the odds of not seeing either.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

After getting that $130 fine, I bet you would've offered the sandwich to the cop if he didn't see you pull it out of your shoes :lol:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

After getting that $130 fine, I bet you would've offered the sandwich to the cop if he didn't see you pull it out of your shoes :lol:
No, because then he would've arrested me for attempting to bribe an officer. I've come to the conclusion that cops decide they don't like me upon first glance...hell last summer I was pulled over for speeding and the officer went on to practically accuse me of being a statutory rapist. :wall:

For those of you outside the US, I used camtasia to record it off hulu and added the video to youtube. I included the entire headlines section since it has some pretty funny ones in it, but the story about me is at 2:40.

• 2 weeks later...