The 20 Most Viewed Youtube Videos Ever

Harakiri

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the last one, it is just that someone requested I do this.

Me. :D

I condensed it though because you said you wanted top 120...

Did not have the time for that...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Did you create this to bash all videos?

Most of those videos genuinely suck man.

Which is the point I am trying to get across. Why is this stuff so popular when most of it is crap?

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Did you create this to bash all videos?

Most of those videos genuinely suck man.

Which is the point I am trying to get across. Why is this stuff so popular when most of it is crap?

because it doesn't take much for stupid people to be entertained, and then there are the fangirls and ten year olds who get all tingly when they watch the jonas brothers.

Being a rebellious punk can make any girl look hot though.

If they're rebelling against clothing.

Fat girl.

Game, Set, and Match.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

There were a few fan sites of Avril that had links to the video "Girlfriend" and it would refresh it every 15 seconds creating false numbers of "views". Many people would simply leave it on overnight or open multiple windows while doing homework. The Evolution of Dance had the #1 spot for such a long time before Girlfriend took it over and Girlfriend had so many views in such a short amount of time it's obvious that it was from so many fake views.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Ugh, over half those top videos are crappy music videos, and at least 5 of them are Disney. God damnit, what happened to the good old days where disney stuck to children's entertainment? Now it's invaded the music industry, the internet, and even podcasts and texting contests.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

u should just delete this thread. We all have different taste in music, we don't need u commenting on if the song, singer or music video sucks, because my kind of music is mainly hip-hop and I like some of those songs, but I listen to pretty anything that I think is good

u should just delete this thread. We all have different taste in music, we don't need u commenting on if the song, singer or music video sucks, because my kind of music is mainly hip-hop and I like some of those songs, but I listen to pretty anything that I think is good

Wait, you want this deleted because he disses other type of music, mainly the one you most like. :lol:

Just make sure not to venture in to the Music, Movies, & Television sub forum.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!