2nd April 2009 - Duel Cards & Postbag From The Hedge

@Dan3HitU

rofln.jpg

15065.jpg

Well played sir, well played.

Seriously though guys, take it to the other thread

here

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the art ::' And now I know Kree's male. Oh and who's Thammaron?

As someone said before, Thammaron was an Elder Demon and a general in Zamorak's army during the God Wars. He destroyed Uzer but was gravely injured by the defending golems in the proces. He retreated to his demonic dimension, where you find his corpse centuries later during the "the Golem" Quest.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

[hide=last round]

I just used the special effect, so I don't have any monsters... So you have two cards (which I know what they are now), I draw. I'll activate graceful charity. As per the rules of that card, I draw 3 cards, and discard 2. I'll play one card face down.

Your turn.

I don't know why we are having a yugioh duel online but I think i'll win.

[/hide]

I draw my card, oh my ----ing lord, the final piece of the puzzle! This duel is over!!!! (once I have the cards in my hand the game is automatically won, no magic or trap card can prevent Exodia being summoned)

EXODIA, THE FORBIDDEN ONE, COME FORTH!!!!!

[hide=Exodia, the forbidden one]exodia.jpg[/hide]

Exodia... Obliterate!!!!

I won the duel, great match mate, next time (when they release more cards we'll have a rematch lol)

[hide=Exodia - Obliterate!][/hide]

[hide=last round]

I just used the special effect, so I don't have any monsters... So you have two cards (which I know what they are now), I draw. I'll activate graceful charity. As per the rules of that card, I draw 3 cards, and discard 2. I'll play one card face down.

Your turn.

I don't know why we are having a yugioh duel online but I think i'll win.

[/hide]

I draw my card, oh my ----ing lord, the final piece of the puzzle! This duel is over!!!! (once I have the cards in my hand the game is automatically won, no magic or trap card can prevent Exodia being summoned)

EXODIA, THE FORBIDDEN ONE, COME FORTH!!!!!

[hide=Exodia, the forbidden one]exodia.jpg[/hide]

Exodia... Obliterate!!!!

I won the duel, great match mate, next time (when they release more cards we'll have a rematch lol)

[hide=Exodia - Obliterate!][/hide]

I sent all cards in your hand to the graveyard. You then played pot of greed to get two. Change of heart and obelisk. That makes three cards you have. Exodia is a 5 card set. Good try. This is a runescape topic so lets stop spamming it.

guys,could we stop posting huge pics of yugioh,im reading this on my psp and it takes ages to load, not to mention being offtopic

I did...

PSP sucks for internet though. I know I have one.

I sent all cards in your hand to the graveyard. You then played pot of greed to get two. Change of heart and obelisk. That makes three cards you have. Exodia is a 5 card set. Good try. This is a runescape topic so lets stop spamming it.

No no no, you sent my monsters to the graveyard, not the cards in my hand, that's not the special ability!!!!

I won't use those cards myself, but they look nice. And even though it is rather lame I'm rather sure many younger RS players will enjoy them a lot :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Its cheesy, but beyond that...

The art is nice, and the layout of the cards is very very pretty. However, I think the game itself is /very/ weak. Its a shame because there is a lot of potential that could have been put into it, but they really half-assed the game part of it. In my opinion, if they wanted to just wanted to make pretty cards, they should have made some runescape playing cards, you know the ones you play poker with. If I seen those in walmart, I myself would pay a few bucks for them just for lols.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

No no no, you sent my monsters to the graveyard, not the cards in my hand, that's not the special ability!!!!

I have the card, I know the special ability.

Its cheesy, but beyond that...

The art is nice, and the layout of the cards is very very pretty. However, I think the game itself is /very/ weak. Its a shame because there is a lot of potential that could have been put into it, but they really half-assed the game part of it. In my opinion, if they wanted to just wanted to make pretty cards, they should have made some runescape playing cards, you know the ones you play poker with. If I seen those in walmart, I myself would pay a few bucks for them just for lols.

amen to that ...

I can think for 5 minutes and come up with something better then their CG idea ...

(btw when I look at the above post I feel ashamed ... I play YGO too but jesus ... that was too much)

This week, we offer you ten RuneScape Duel Cards to cut out and keep. These ten cards feature the most powerful creatures on RuneScape, with illustrations of the Corporeal Beast, TzTok-Jad and more.

Print out the Duel Cards and take on your friends in one-on-one duels. Play with five or ten cards each and compare your creatures' Attack, Ranged, Magic, Agility and RuneScape Power. Claim the title of RuneScape Duel Champion by winning all of your opponent's cards.

To download the cards, click here.

NO. No.... just... no, nooooooooo no no.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

I'm very surprised nobody has made a reference to Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged yet about card games. :lol:

Screw the rules I have money!

You're a little late. But I have a quote that is applies better to the general rs population:

Attention duelists! you guys arn't duelists.

You're a little late. But I have a quote that is applies better to the general rs population:

That's a paradox :o :? 8-) :twisted: .

It's a quote from YGO the abridged series. Don't complain to me about it.

It's a quote from YGO the abridged series. Don't complain to me about it.

I'm not complaining it's a... joke of some sort... If you knew the definition of 'paradox' you might had laughed too. It's not as funny as it's humorous though.