What would you have done?

SwordKing

I find it surprising how paranoid people are about giving out their address...I mean, it's not like we all have secret invisible houses that can't be seen as it is.

Yeah, agreed - I personally don't do it because I don't live alone and it isn't just me that could possible be endangered.

what about your cat?

on topic, I think it was good the OP did what he did, although I prolly wouldn't have done that. depends on what their texts said.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have gone to the point where I'd call the people, but I'd hide in somewhere so that only the person who I called would find it. I'd be paranoid about the real owner of the phone finding out that I sold it.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

same thing happened to me, but I knew the girl who owned the phone. She's one of those really [bleep] girls who has way too much money and takes everything for granted, thinks she's better than everyone else, and acts like the world revolves around her.

I kept her phone. stupid [bleep] got another god damn blackberry the next day.

A true sign of being a good person isn't doing nice things for people you don't know; it's doing nice things for people who don't deserve it. I would've given the phone back.

Yup, it really sucks to lose your phone, even if you have the money/insurance to get another one. Good going OP, I would've done the same thing. :thumbup:

I find it surprising how paranoid people are about giving out their address...I mean, it's not like we all have secret invisible houses that can't be seen as it is.

I used to think that too until a child predator got a hold of my land line number and house address when I was younger.

And once I put too many details on the internet and was harassed not too long ago.

I agree with abby - Your house wasn't the best meeting place, probably would have been better in a public place with someone you know. But what's done is done.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I used to think that too until a child predator got a hold of my land line number and house address when I was younger.

Woah, that must have been freaky.