North Korea launches a rocket

Deiophobus

my bad, but how advanced is that army? 50 modern infantry with rifles would take out out 1000 guys with clubs easily, and I dont think North Korea really has the support to pull anything off.

Yes, those large missile tanks parading around NK are just diversion. NK is secretly training the DCF (Deadly Club Force) and doesn't want anyone else to have that amazing technology. The missiles don't really contain explosives but are full of clubs that shall be delivered to DCF when they attack. Those guns the NK soldiers were carrying around weren't really guns either. They were elite forms of clubs that are also being disguised. Everyone knows that those damn NK clubs are way more deadlier than any large missile or mass army. They also don't need the support of any other country. They have China. Where does 90% of our products come from? China. They can cut us off, and side with NK. They may not have the best technologies, but they sure as hell have the man-power to do some damage. <----- This is why I vote for the complete and utter destruction of NK. I can see it now, "Come one, come all! Come see Kim in his entirety under water!! Come visit North Korea, the NEW Atlantis.

Sicus Locum Para Bellum!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bad, but how advanced is that army? 50 modern infantry with rifles would take out out 1000 guys with clubs easily, and I dont think North Korea really has the support to pull anything off.

Almost their entire population is at least in reserve military forces and North Korea uses an extreme amount of their GNP to fund that military. They kidnap South Koreans and sell their families tickets to visit them.

North Korea is the small, smelly kid nobody likes that always carries knives in his backpack and has the drunk dad that taught him how to use a gun when he was two. You know the one I'm talking about.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

It probably was just some satellite, per usual people are blowing this out of proportion but only time will tell I suppose. We're doing the same thing with China building up their military.
China building up their military scares me, remember when Germany built up their military? :ohnoes:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

It probably was just some satellite, per usual people are blowing this out of proportion but only time will tell I suppose. We're doing the same thing with China building up their military.
China building up their military scares me, remember when Germany built up their military? :ohnoes:

are you saying they got hitlers dna, cloned him, and he is now controlling china?!

thats a pretty wild thing to be thinking.

are you saying they got hitlers dna, cloned him, and he is now controlling china?!

I'm just saying that building up an army never leads to anything good. Countries built up armies before WWI, Germany and Japan built up armies before WWII. ...

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I'm just saying that building up an army never leads to anything good. Countries built up armies before WWI, Germany and Japan built up armies before WWII. ...

You know what's be cool? If we built up an army!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

You know what's be cool? If we built up an army!

What a great idea! I mean the other countries will totally respect us for having an army, I see no reason why they would hate us. ::'

----------------

Listening to: Metallica - Of Wolf and Man

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

N Korea has a crappy army to back up that missle, if anything Obama will send more troops for an over reaction.

North Korea has the fourth largest army in the world, and the second an army moves in on North Korea, Seoul(25 or so million people) gets flattened by NK artillery. Remember the Korean War?

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

N Korea has a crappy army to back up that missle, if anything Obama will send more troops for an over reaction.

North Korea has the fourth largest army in the world, and the second an army moves in on North Korea, Seoul(25 or so million people) gets flattened by NK artillery. Remember the Korean War?

They have the fourth largest army, not the fourth best army.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

They have the fourth largest army, not the fourth best army.

While size of army may not always equal military strength, it sure helps...

snowsigyy7.png

Go talk to Israel for army size. It has one of the smallest, yet best trained military in the world.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

They first think its a warhead?

Paranoia much?... -.-

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

They first think its a warhead?

Paranoia much?... -.-

legitimate concern based on past behavior, NK has been displaying antagonistic behavior so one must assume the missle could have been a threat.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Go talk to Israel for army size. It has one of the smallest, yet best trained military in the world.

They have had reasons, though. Surrounded by pretty hostile folks, and they really wanna keep their land, so ... BOOM BANG BOOM!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Thank you, Captain Redundant.

Anyway, war measures need to be taken against this country before it's too late.

Excellent point. It's definitely a scary thought though. It's pretty obvious that should a third world war take place, there will be nuclear weapons involved.

[English translation needed]

Anyway, war measures need to be taken against this country before it's too late.

Excellent point. It's definitely a scary thought though. It's pretty obvious that should a third world war take place, there will be nuclear weapons involved.

If nuclear weapons are involved, then WW3 will be rather quick.

If nuclear weapons are involved, then WW3 will be rather quick.

Shall we start the construction of the Vaults?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

North Korea needs to seriously stop trying to tick off people.

QFT. I really don't see the need for them to send test rockets. Trying to be a nuclear power? Why are they so desperate for that? So that they can hold all the chips during an international conflict? They're not the only ones with missiles...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

What about...

SPPPPPAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAA!

300_movie_image_gerard_butler.jpg

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

My theory is that WW3 will be staged on the interwebs.

WW3 will be when /b/ attacks Wikipedia with it's flame cannons, causing an uprising of the lower forums (TIF) who launch themselves into the fray on the side of the intelligent Wikipedians. Gamer nerds side with /b/, and we lose a third of our fighters. Soon self-centered Myspace chicks join the battle, assisting no one and harming everyone. Atrractive myspace users (Tom) side with Wikipedia.

Sadly, we are overcome by the devious nerds and retreat back to the heavily fortified music sites, such as Last.fm. The /b/attletoad army soon surrounds the small forts, and one by one our soldiers fall. However, the tide of the battle turns when Yahoo Answers heeds our cry. They come in wave upon wave of unintelligent morons, whose brute strength crush the channers.

The end.

Saving this :thumbsup:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.