Some 'blogger' parent thinks RS makes kids fat

shivers21

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is a joke, then it's a pretty durn good one.

And if it isn't..... that lady needs to get some help. Not everyone plays it 24/7 like she did to write that article. And NOBODY is stupid enough to think that constant eating of fish will heal you faster. And if they ARE dumb enough to believe that, then they probably aren't old and/or sane enough to be playing Runescape anyways.

And if the topic has changed away from the OP and I just haven't realized it, then please notify me so I can change this post.

a70c7.png

I chuckled to myself as I read this. Seeing as how she goes into detail about RuneScape, it's like she's trying to have us play it, lol. Anywaaay, that's total BS. Her kid's fat because she feeds him McDonalds all the time due to her laziness and being stuck on RS 'foraging for recourses.'

*SIGH* Humans.

farmpixel.pngfishpixel.pngwcpixel.pngtheivepixel.png

Click the pictures for my Blog

I chuckled to myself as I read this. Seeing as how she goes into detail about RuneScape, it's like she's trying to have us play it, lol. Anywaaay, that's total BS. Her kid's fat because she feeds him McDonalds all the time due to her laziness and being stuck on RS 'foraging for recourses.'

*SIGH* Humans.

:lol: you just summed the entire family up.

disturbeda.png

*SIGH* Humans.

:lol: you just summed the entire family up.

:XD: I lol'd.

farmpixel.pngfishpixel.pngwcpixel.pngtheivepixel.png

Click the pictures for my Blog