Managing 40k+ xp/hour at Z.M.I. ?

Unknown_Warrior

I heard of people getting up to 45k xp/hr at my level at ZMI, but...

I logged my runs, and I get an average of 32-35k xp/hr. What am I doing wrong?

I use all 4 pouches, Abyssal Lurker, I bank at Enolia and for the first half of my run, I use infinite energy from the Salt-water spa.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

dont use lurker, i think its better to use that bird that gives you energy.

Spirit Terrorbird I think?

yea that one, because using the pools is what is slowing you down. terrorbird does the same thing, but you dont need to go all the way over there to get it.

goro_fujita.png

dont use lurker, i think its better to use that bird that gives you energy.

Spirit Terrorbird I think?

yea that one, because using the pools is what is slowing you down. terrorbird does the same thing, but you dont need to go all the way over there to get it.

No use lurker and super energies

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

You're not exactly helping me here....

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

I can't see anything you are doing wrong. Your only problem may be how fast you bank. I know my friend who is a few million xp from 99 runecrafting can bank at an insane speed just from doing it for so long.

Maybe you just have bad luck?

I just deposit inventory and retrieve the 4 pouches + fire runes.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Fill your bank with junk, so it's impossible to bank the pouches and the fire runes, while having a stack of all the other runes in your bank. That makes that you won't have to retrieve your pouches and fire runes anymore.

And yes, use super energies and a lurker.

Fill your bank with junk, so it's impossible to bank the pouches and the fire runes, while having a stack of all the other runes in your bank. That makes that you won't have to retrieve your pouches and fire runes anymore.

That's a great idea. :o

But I used to clean out that portion of the bank, so I retrieved everything in like 3 seconds.

Those 3 seconds longer banking can't be the cause of getting 10K xp less?

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

:o That's an awesome idea! I want to runecraft now lol.

Those 3 seconds longer banking can't be the cause of getting 10K xp less?

I wouldn't think so. I'll go ask my friend and see how much xp he gets.

Sorry for double post but I have some more information for your question.

My friend got around 40kxp/hr at the ZMI alter with 80 runecrafting. He used a similar method to your minus the sal[bleep]er pool.

He recommends to play in Low Detail because of the smaller screen and less delay when banking. This could speed up your runs unless you do this already.

Hopefully this helps somewhat.

• 2 weeks later...

After having everything optimal (as I could), I managed 39.5k xp/h.

FMI, do people calculate in abyss trips (pouch restoration) for xp/h? Because I do.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Hmm weird.

With:

all four pouches

abyssal familiar (carries 7 ess)

super energy(4) pots

75 runecrafting

bankall feature

non-zmi world

low detail

bank at enoila

I get around that xp at my level which is 75 including trips to repair the giant pouch.

Zarfot tends to slightly exaggerate, or his math does not incorporate human variables such as blinking/breathing.

But yes, as people have already said, low-detail, deposit-all, non-ZMI world is the best, and I personally prefer a spirit terrorbird.

lalalasig2.png

If you were truly a Zarfot stalker, you'd have known his friend has posted an amazing guide on it:

[yt]_aIognbZIcU[/yt]

OT: RC takes hours to "master" and like most Zarfot's xp/hr rates, they're not achievable for the normal RS player.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

If you were truly a Zarfot stalker, you'd have known his friend has posted an amazing guide on it:

[yt]_aIognbZIcU[/yt]

OT: RC takes hours to "master" and like most Zarfot's xp/hr rates, they're not achievable for the normal RS player.

best guide ive seen so far for zmi, makes me want to play rs again and at the sametime, i wont.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin