99 #6. Yeah, It's been a while.

Took long enough to get a new 99 :wall: . Now this isn't a mind-blower like Runecrafting but still, it was a necessary steppingstone for other grandiose achievements. Also this is the first time I got to see all the cool effects added (special fireworks are ftw =D).

[hide=]090410213212.png[/hide]

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Thanks guys :mrgreen:

What is your next goal?

Finishing what I had originally desired and ended up leaving behind: 99 summoning. That's long term, I'm also working on 83 slay so I can fight sara boss more effectively and expect 99 str (waterfiends) and 99 mage (rock lob bursting) along the way. LOTS of funds will be needed, all of which I will get from GWD (and hopefully from sara boss as Zilyanna seems very lucrative).

Things are a bit different this time around, I'm playing more casually than I previously did. I'm maintaining the precious balance between a social life and whatever the hell this game provides.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Grats, Zilyana is ftw but don't do too many trips in a row because if they're dry you'll never want to go sara gain.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.