Runescape's Final Boss

Earth_Poet

• 4 weeks later...

I think Jagex did well with making a practically unsolo'able monster: Corp Beast.

Though I'm not sure if this is the final boss, rewards definately seem pretty final :lol:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Oh and people in full Dharok can hit 99 I think wearing cw brace and attacking holder.

are you daft?

1) dh str requires full set. you cant wear helms in castle wars.

2) i used the max hit calc (with all the prayers), its 46 (+ the 20% boost from cwars brace is 55-ish)

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Corparol Beast. And I also believe its one of the only monsters you cant solo.

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

• 9 months later...

Perhaps in Dunge's Batch 2, Bilrach shall be the ultimate boss.

By the way, most of the bosses in Dungeoneering are very overwhelming, especially in a 5:5 large dungeon team.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Storywise, the Final Boss in RuneScape will likely be Lucien. All of the other bosses are more like Bonus Bosses. Nomad would be a Godamned Boss, and Jad That One Boss.

i dont really know what boss is the hardest as im not really much of a boss hunter, thay all are killable when equiped corectly.

so, lets think of it form this point of vew, if there was a boss tourniment, what one would win?

the kbd would die fast vs most of the bosses but that dragon fire (note, no boss hold an anti dragon shield) would really be able to deal some damage. i can see the kbd surviveing a while (but not winning) vs the corp becous of his high magic defence, remeber corp does not care for armour defence and the kbd does not have any!.

the corp, although its attacks are not overly huge, man that thing has enough hp to survive allmost anything the others can throw at it, not to mention the dark core.

the kq is strong indeed, thouse prayers will messup the other bosses attacks, i can see the corp haveing truble on the first form but with the corps and the cores melee the kq's first form should die, after that is gona be easy.

jad probably would be hitting the highest of all the bosses, but his i would say his hp isent enough to alow a win, prorbabaly pwn the kbd but corps shear endurance and kq's prayer would end that.

the draganoth kings (lets assume thay allways fight as a team), i can see that dragon fire being a problem, thay have all 3 combat styles so the kq should not be too hard (unles the kq's mage attack kills rex b4 the first form dies...), i simply cant see them geting anywhere with the corp.

truth be told, i dont know where to put them.

so my vote:

corp > kq > jad > kbd

ya know, thats basicly the same as anyone would say in it was boss v player as normal.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

• 2 weeks later...

The true boss in Runescape is....

dun dun dun...

Chuck Norris.

Yes it is true. He has the prayer "Chin of furry". This increases his strength by 9001% and he uses "Immah Firin Mah Lazah Barrage" for a one-hit kill.

If Jad and corp beast were to make a baby and then that baby was to reproduce with kree'ara after it hits adulthood then that would be the ultimate boss. Something that heals, fly's and can one hit you and not to mention having a helluva lot of hp.

There is no final boss right now, unless you count players.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

^ I'd lol'ed.

Gotta agreed with sw0rd95. Players, Pkers is Runescape's Final Boss. :lol:

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Bilrach or Gunthix or one of the gods

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂