Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Runescape's Final Boss

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Lets_3ekout
[ Display Name History ]

Lets_3ekout

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,144 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Big_Craze

If you ask me, Id have to say another player.

I mean, the Corperal Beast is the strongest Monster, but I've seen people hit 99s in Castle Wars before. And in addition to that they can have food, and protection prayers, but most PvP areas are not multi-combat. So Imagine taking on the strongest player in the game, with the best armor and the best weapon, who can take you out in one hit. Or the final battle could be you fighting him/her in multi-combat, but you have no one to help you and your opponent would have a level 230 steel titan also staring you in the face.

But I guess it's hard to say who the REAL best fighter in the game would be, but I would say another player.

Players can only hit 90something (not 99) with a AGS special if they have a castle wars brace and is attacking the flagholder. Jad on the other hand, can hit that much at every hit and its also got its own healers not to mention like 1000000000000000000henchmen you have to kill before you can fight him. So JAD

Ice Blitz + AGS

OR

G maul

OR

Ice blitz + Dark Bow

All can decimate someone who's maxed in a single moment, with no time to heal.

Anyway, Corp beast is the obvious answer, really. No one has soloed him legit without help from others. Jad is a different type of difficulty, it actually hardly matters on stats, but on the actual player controlling the character. So Jad and Corp both pose a completely different type of challenge, each worthy of being put as the "top dog".

KQ would still own everything 1v1 in Monster V Monster :thumbup:
Posted Image
A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.
Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

MstrMonopoly
[ Display Name History ]

MstrMonopoly

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,369 posts
  • RSN:MstrMonopoly
Oh and people in full Dharok can hit 99 I think wearing cw brace and attacking holder.

I piety the fool.

Me_Hate_Libs
[ Display Name History ]

Me_Hate_Libs

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,545 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
Andrew Gower lvl 997. Halfway he through the fight he uses a "Paul" summoning puch that summons a lvl 669 "Paul Gower" that throws balls of wool at you.
This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

mweddle
[ Display Name History ]

mweddle

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • RSN:Mweddle
  • RSN2:Christmascrk
  • Clan:Why Should you know?
Jad by far. I was at my friends place one time watching her do the jad fight and she was 1 hit koed(107). Yes the corp beast has more hp, but who can say no to 107 dammage :lol: =P~

kingbrooks
[ Display Name History ]

kingbrooks

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • RSN:kingbrooks10
  • Clan:Crimson Knights

Interesting, but corp wins hands down 2000 hp give him room for error, even the kq can use magic prayer corp hits through it, the only one to even attempt could be jad with the healers, because then jad might heal up as much as corp hits, And I don't have to much experience with the gwd bosses, but I don't think all 4 of them could take jad even simultaneously.

Corp has healers as well tbh.
Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.
Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)
2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Sal550
[ Display Name History ]

Sal550

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • RSN:sal550
i'd have to say jad
Posted Image

word of the moment

Troacctid
[ Display Name History ]

Troacctid

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,419 posts
  • RSN:Troacctid
  • Clan:The Farming Guild
Jad couldn't possibly be the strongest monster in Runescape. He can't even take on 6k roosters.

Higibob
[ Display Name History ]

Higibob

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 121 posts

Andrew Gower lvl 997. Halfway he through the fight he uses a "Paul" summoning puch that summons a lvl 669 "Paul Gower" that throws balls of wool at you.

LOL!!! :lol: But seriously im tied between jad and corporeal beast...
Posted Image

Yosonic
[ Display Name History ]

Yosonic

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
Jad I would say would be the current Single-(solo) player boss.

While the C B is a co-op group effort to take down.

Jad=1 person

CB= 2-20 persons :ohnoes:

kingbrooks
[ Display Name History ]

kingbrooks

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • RSN:kingbrooks10
  • Clan:Crimson Knights
I think Jagex did well with making a practically unsolo'able monster: Corp Beast.

Though I'm not sure if this is the final boss, rewards definately seem pretty final :lol:
Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.
Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)
2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Zierro
[ Display Name History ]

Zierro

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,253 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Jad. You lag once while switching prayers, game over man.

Atom Smash40
[ Display Name History ]

Atom Smash40

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,250 posts
  • RSN:Atom Smash40
  • RSN2:Gorgeous War

Oh and people in full Dharok can hit 99 I think wearing cw brace and attacking holder.

are you daft?

1) dh str requires full set. you cant wear helms in castle wars.

2) i used the max hit calc (with all the prayers), its 46 (+ the 20% boost from cwars brace is 55-ish)

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Championfurydelta123
[ Display Name History ]

Championfurydelta123

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,007 posts
  • RSN:Crybaby111
  • RSN2:Garyskiller
  • Clan:G.U.I.L.D.S
Corparol Beast. And I also believe its one of the only monsters you cant solo.
Posted Image

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;
Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

urb
[ Display Name History ]

urb

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 31 posts
Corp can be soloed...

Posted Image

Youmu
[ Display Name History ]

Youmu

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 4,622 posts
Perhaps in Dunge's Batch 2, Bilrach shall be the ultimate boss.

By the way, most of the bosses in Dungeoneering are very overwhelming, especially in a 5:5 large dungeon team.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Peronix
[ Display Name History ]

Peronix

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,729 posts
Storywise, the Final Boss in RuneScape will likely be Lucien. All of the other bosses are more like Bonus Bosses. Nomad would be a Godamned Boss, and Jad That One Boss.

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,475 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Hmm we will probably one day have to fight one of the runescape gods themselves.

We fought a really big dragon with 3 heads, not epic enough.

So then we fought the queen of an apocalyptic insect swarm (spawned from the scarab gods blood), not epic enough so jad came out.

Jad is the symbol of the strength of the tzhaar. You have to survive every monster they can throw at you until you reach him, then you have to kill the beast himself. Not epic enough so GWD came out.

GWD the very minions to generals of the gods themselves are fighting for supremacy. In this endless battle we need to enter and slay their minions to reach the generals and kill them. By doing this we get the hilt of the swords the gods themselves were fighting for. Not epic enough so Corp beast came out.

Corp beast is a beast from the spirit world that is sucking the life out of the family that died in the wilderness. You kill him to save summer but your effort was folly, because he died in the spirit world you summoned the beast into the real world. Enter the strongest boss on runescape, the Corp beast, he is truly a monster truly the biggest baddest thing in runescape right now. However there is still room for more epic bosses, i for one dont like a beast being the strongest. I want an intelligent person to be the top dog.

Where do we go from here, we will need to fight dragonkin someday, and eventually we will fight a Mahjarrat through dungeoneering. We will have to fight lucien. Zaros is about to be brought back to runescape so we will probably have to stop it. Its no mystery to me that we will eventually have to fight Mahjarrets and prehaps even a god.

I think thats where it ends, but for us to get to that point a central storyline will develop. We will need to stop the Mahjarrat one day once and for all, and we will need to stop the dragonkin too. We also cant allow Zaros to enter runescape because the disbalance caused by him entering could cause a new gods wars. Who knows we may have to HELP the gods themselves. Imagine fighting alongside guthix against an elder god such as Jas.

I dont know if Jagex would want to take a WoW - Cataclysm aproach to this (redevelop the land to look like a world wide battle field)? but however they do it we will eventually be fighting to save the world rather then fighting really big monsters in some isolated dungeon that has no consequence for not going there.

Tbh this topic is too good to be demoted to questionnaires.

Kata_Phfract__the_slayer
[ Display Name History ]

Kata_Phfract__the_slayer

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • RSN:Kata Phract
i dont really know what boss is the hardest as im not really much of a boss hunter, thay all are killable when equiped corectly.
so, lets think of it form this point of vew, if there was a boss tourniment, what one would win?

the kbd would die fast vs most of the bosses but that dragon fire (note, no boss hold an anti dragon shield) would really be able to deal some damage. i can see the kbd surviveing a while (but not winning) vs the corp becous of his high magic defence, remeber corp does not care for armour defence and the kbd does not have any!.

the corp, although its attacks are not overly huge, man that thing has enough hp to survive allmost anything the others can throw at it, not to mention the dark core.

the kq is strong indeed, thouse prayers will messup the other bosses attacks, i can see the corp haveing truble on the first form but with the corps and the cores melee the kq's first form should die, after that is gona be easy.

jad probably would be hitting the highest of all the bosses, but his i would say his hp isent enough to alow a win, prorbabaly pwn the kbd but corps shear endurance and kq's prayer would end that.

the draganoth kings (lets assume thay allways fight as a team), i can see that dragon fire being a problem, thay have all 3 combat styles so the kq should not be too hard (unles the kq's mage attack kills rex b4 the first form dies...), i simply cant see them geting anywhere with the corp.
truth be told, i dont know where to put them.

so my vote:
corp > kq > jad > kbd
ya know, thats basicly the same as anyone would say in it was boss v player as normal.
Posted Image
I'm a Brony and proud of it!

RSBDavid
[ Display Name History ]

RSBDavid

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,113 posts
  • RSN:Davidd
The true boss in Runescape is....

dun dun dun...

Chuck Norris.

Yes it is true. He has the prayer "Chin of furry". This increases his strength by 9001% and he uses "Immah Firin Mah Lazah Barrage" for a one-hit kill.

If Jad and corp beast were to make a baby and then that baby was to reproduce with kree'ara after it hits adulthood then that would be the ultimate boss. Something that heals, fly's and can one hit you and not to mention having a helluva lot of hp.

There is no final boss right now, unless you count players.

Posted Image

[Software Engineer] - [Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Dark_Yeng
[ Display Name History ]

Dark_Yeng

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Dark Yeng
  • Clan:Retired
^ I'd lol'ed.

Gotta agreed with sw0rd95. Players, Pkers is Runescape's Final Boss. :lol:
Posted Image
2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).
2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users