The ULTIMATE Guide on How to Tank Bandos

001hayden1

090809154506.jpg090809154512.jpg090809154513.jpg090809154514.jpg

Added the information about Curses vs Normal Prayer. Use Ctrl + F to find it :)

Welcome, in this guide I shall atempt to teach ya'll how to tank like a pro

I have had lots of experience tanking, so I know what I'm talking about :lol:

Quest Requirments:

Troll Stronghold

Quest Recommendations:

Edgar's Ruse

As A First Resort...

All of Recipe For Disaster

Another Slice of H.A.M (that's only if you haven't dont As a First Resort...)

Stat Requirements (needed/minimum/recommended)

Attack: 70/80/85+

Strength: 70/80/85+

Defence: 70/85/95+

Hp: 70/80/90+ (note that if you have 99 Defence, you can effectively tank with lower Hp)

Prayer: 43/60/70+

Range: who cares, you dont range when you tank

Mage: ??/60/80 (to reduce mage's hits on you)

NOTE YOU MUST HAVE 70 ATT STR AND DEF, you will find out later on :P

If you've never been to God Wars Dungeon, you shouldn't tank, but for those who don't care, this is how you do it:

090504194355.png

Firstly you teleport to the top point of the Troll Stronghold. You can also use the teleport trick, which is that you teleport to the stronghold with another trollhielm teleport in your inventory, drop TWO (2) items (not the runes), teleport to the bank using another means of transport (such as a glory/explorer's ring) get out another TWO (2) potions/food and teleport back to the trollhielm, pick up the other TWO (2) items and you have a full inventory.

The black lines are where you go, follow them and you will be at the red circles, PRAY RANGE WHEN YOU GET TO THOSE RED CIRCLES if you don't want to end up in lumbridge/camelot/falador, and when you get to the big boulder, go through the crack next to it, if you can't go past the boulder, then go to the big hole in the background, watch out for the wolves as well. As soon as you get down there, depending if you have a Saradomin item or not, pray MAGE, if you do and haven't got a Zamorak item, pray MELEE

Once you are down there follow this map:

090504162727.png

There is 2 spots that you can go to get your killcount, the 1st and probably the best (if you have a Zamorak item) is the red box, there is a few goblins there and even an ogre, so easy killcount. The 2nd spot is the green box, that is the spot you go to if you don't bring a Zamorak item, it has lvl 45 hobgoblins there as well as a jogre and a bloodveld (try to avoid him)

If you have a Zamorak item, might pay to go south of the Bandos Stronghold entrance and kill goblins there near the avansies, if you get hurt by them, just switch to Guthan's Spear and heal off a jogre/ogre.

Now for the SERIOUS stuff

[hide=Preparations]090412130231.png

OK, for when to prepare and stuff, go to Oo'glog, and hop in ALL OF THE POOLS, except for the mud ones, just follow the line in that picture and you'll end up in the bank[/hide]

[hide=Inventories]090411161517c.png

This is the preferred Inv for most tankers, Bring a Restore:Brew ratio of 1:3, so bring 1 restore every 3 brews you bring

If you forget your hammer and are already down in GWD, go and kill imps until you get one, if you don't have a Zamorak item, get a friend to run you a hammer down :lol:

This is from best to worst:

Head: Guthans>no replacement

Torso: Guthans>no replacement

Legs: Guthans>no Replacement

Gloves: Barrows>Dragon>Black d'hide vamps>klank's gauntlets

Weapon: Saradomin Godsword+Guthan's Spear>Armadyl Godsword+Guthan's Spear>Whip + Spear

Shield: Elysian Spirit Shield*(Only use this is you are using whip, reduces range attacks by up to 15% I believe)>Dragonfire Shield(charged)>Granite Shield>Rune Kite

Boots: Dragon>Snakeskin>Rune

Amulet: Fury>Glory>Power

Ring: Warrior>Berserker Ring>Archer Ring>Ring of Life (only recommended if it's your first time and you have backup tank)

Quiver: None, because range fails when you tank

Cape: Fire Cape>Zamorak Cape>Skillcape(t)>Skillcape

*Note that the Divine Spirit Shield isn't recommended, even though it reduces hits by 30%, it takes 15% of your prayer away, and you kind of need your prayer, and Joe Da Stud pointed out that guthan's is better than the DSS on PAGE 5

Another note, that you can take enhanced excalibur if you don't have the money to buy/rent a SGS, just take the warspear and excalibur, the special restores 20hp and boosts your defence as well, so it's pretty usefull. Note that you need to do ALL of the Seer's Achievment Diary to get acsess to it.

You may want to add around 1k mind and air runes into your inventory somewhere, as clicking on air strike, then clicking on Graardor will work nearly all the time, and save your team mates from getting bashed.

If you have 94+ mage, might be usefull to invest in some vengenace runes, because it will make quite alot of difference, (never tried this yet, so don't complain to me if you die because of it).

Inventory:

Restore:Brew ratio of 1:3

GUTHAN'S SPEAR VERY IMPORTANT NEVER EVER TANK WITHOUT IT

Hammer

Trollhielm teleport runes (2 fires and 2 laws)

A TELEPORT OUT, ALSO VERY IMPORTANT (reason why I don't have one in my inventory is because I keep forgetting)

Familiar Inventory:

090423215936.png

This is for the 52-66 summoner, all it is, is just your normal inventory except with 3 extra pouches and less brews and restores

090411161552.png

This is for the 67 summoner, basicly it's just like the terrorbird's inventory, except it holds an extra 6 spaces.

090423221138.png

This is for the 67-78 summoner, its basicly the same as the last one, except you take out 3 spots and replace them with bunyips

090504191206.png

This is for the 88-99 summoner, it is just like the tortiose's inventory, but instead of taking extra brews, replace them with a few unicorns and put the scrolls INSIDE the turtle.

DO NOT USE A PACK-YAK, OTHERWISE HALF OF ITS 30? SPACES WILL BE EXTRA POUCHES, SO IT'S JUST LIKE THE TURTLE LOL.

[/hide]

Ok, you'd be screwed if you didn't know what to do wouldn't you? That's where this part comes in:

[hide=How to Tank]090504185005k.png

When you're going to tank, stand in the red square, as Graardor spawns in the purple/blue square and you can get to him easy and not let your team mates get picked on. ALWAYS pray melee after about 20 secs after you kill the last midget, he hit me a 67 because I put range pray on lol, always try and get the steel darts of the people that get them as a drop, they can help lots as you can attack from where the mage spawns and you don't waste time getting to the mage. As soon as you attack Graardor, put Protect from melee on, it is suggested that you have quick prayers enabled to these:

090504185205.png

You can take piety off if you want.

When you have Graardor on you, RUN straight to the mage (Steelwill, he is in the South East corner) and wait for Graardor to attack you with melee again, if you're damaged, chuck on piety, and SGS spec the MAGE ONCE, if that didn't heal you fully, switch to your Guthan's Warspear.

When Graardor is dead, and if you are damaged (which you most likely will be) run straight to the Range guy (forget his name lol) and heal on him, if any of your team mates attack him, spam off, but if they do attack him, they can't have been to Bandos.[/hide]

[hide=Normal Prayer vs Curses]

Curses should only be used if you have Soul Split, which is at 92. After the boss kill, turn on Soul Split, and continue healing on the ranger like usual, it SHOULD give you full HP.

If you don't have 92 prayer, it is completely up to you whether to use Curses or Normal Prayer.[/hide]

[hide=The Bandos Update]

If you are tanking, you don't need to do anything, because if your familer is attacked, Graardor will attack you and that really helps when you miss a spawn or you lag.

But make sure your team knows what to do, get them to set their left click on the summoning icon to "Call" that way they can keep clicking that during kills, and the player doesnt stop attacking which is good :D.

Hope this helps with your Tanking[/hide]

The Rewards:

The Bandos Hilt090412161424.png

Bandos Chestplate090412161425.png

Bandos Tassets090412161426.png

Bandos Boots090412161428.png

Godsword Shards 1, 2 & 3090412162213.png090412162217.png090412162218.png

Along with some other junk :lol:

[hide=My Loot While Tanking]090115173654uz5.png

090119173252si2.png

090312183901.png

090312191125.png

090315183452.png

090802174954.png

090802191825.png

090802202705.png

Plus lots of other crap lol[/hide]

[hide=Peoples Loot Using My Guide]bandosspoils.png

bandositem2.png

gwdhiltsplit.png

All 3 from JoeDaStudd[/hide]

If anybody sees any spelling errors, please notify me, I'm not a dictionary

And constructive criticism is also welcome :D

GOODLUCK AT TANKING :thumbsup:

[hide=How to activate Quick Prayers]It's fairly easy

090504185202.png

Right click the prayer icon near the mini-map and then click the set quick prayers and set it to whatever you want, but in this case put it to protect from melee and protect item.[/hide]

[hide=Player Credits]Cantristenon (Unicorn & Pack Yak info)

Smobo (For the ring's and cape info + the dart method)

Pureprayer (spelling error)

Red_fat1 (for the transparent rewards)

Abc1230 (spelling error)

Daxter76 (for teaching me how to spell Graardor lol)

Kepp1 (for the enhanced excailbur thing)

Bladewing (spelling errors)

Chris924 (Air Strike Method)

The_Great_One (Imp killing method)

JoeDaStudd (Alternate killcount method)

UmaDeLuz (Veng Info)[/hide]

Credits:

JaGeX - Giving me moneys/Making Godwars (see Loot Tab)

Tip.It Forums - Giving me info about stuff on Bandos

Randoms I've been to Bandos with - we all win

Randoms who I've borrowed SGS off - you're a life saver

YOU - for reading hopefully :lol:

Off, is the general direction I wish you would [bleep].

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p549/hihi244442/TLoUGIF.gif

[hide=My perception of the Admins in Assistclan:]

000fjq.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

Slayer: Lots of Dragon Boots, 16 Whips, 24 Dark Bows, 7 Staves of Light, OVER 9000 Charms

GWD:

Bandos: Lost count

Zamorak: ^^^^^

Saradomin: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Armadyl: None[/hide]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent guide but your pics all seem to be in teams of 5/6

maybe try solos/duos with pics?

8/10

I've done a few 100 solo's, nothing yet :wall:

000fjq.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

Slayer: Lots of Dragon Boots, 16 Whips, 24 Dark Bows, 7 Staves of Light, OVER 9000 Charms

GWD:

Not bad guide. I have tanked quite a lot at bandos too, using my unicorn. I would say that if you can use both unicorn and pack yak, use only unicorn :) 3 times 14 hp healed per kill is usually enough (depends on team of course) If you take yak you have to take like half of it's inventory pouches.. especially if you use brews. I take usually like 10 unicorns, should be enough for almost any team. My tactic also is a bit different than yours.

What i do is stand on its spawning place. When it spawns i click meleeprotection on, then click to attack boss and after that before hitting click piety on. Then i keep attacking boss, healing myself with unicorn scrolls. When I have used full bar I spec on mage if i need healing, then continue attacking boss. Just in the end of the kill I start using guthans on mage If i need healing. Don't really want to get minions on me because of final hit if I am low hp.

I usually take like 2 brews, 1 pure set, some super restores and rest sharks (don't forget uni pouches and scrolls :)). Brews are mostly just for defence boosting (and emergency situations if i happen to run out of food, that happens sometimes)

What I also do is taking unholy symbol for zamorak item for killcounting, just for making getting it faster. Also, I am taking armadyl gs along with sgs so i can kill all goblins near aviansies too (hey, you have unlimited running energy, why not to use it to run after all goblins instead of staying in one place. It's good to have it also in case your team is getting crashed.

Ring: Ring of life (DO NOT DEPEND ON THIS)>Berserker Ring>Warriour Ring

Cape: Skillcape(t)>Skillcape>Zamorak>Cape/Cloak>Fire cape

From my experience, this list is a little flawed, it would be something like this:

Ring: Warrior ring > Berserker ring >Archer ring > no ring

You do not want a ring of life, unless you're just learning and have a back up tanker. Someone in your team should be able to bless, and most of the time you'll recover from being under 9 hp. You teleing leaves your team without a tanker, and i've seen Graar drop 2-3 people because their tanker died. This is also one of the few times warrior is better the berserker because he's got such a high def. And archer gives +4 ranged def bonus, making it better then nothing.

Cape: Fire cape> Skillcape(t)> Skillcape > Zamorak >Cape/Cloak

Fire cape vs skillcape(t) is debatable, but other then a showing off standpoint, fire cape is superior in every way to a untrimmed skill cape.

You may also want to include the dart method of tanking, where you throw a steel dart at graardor as your first attack, this make catching him very easy, and I never miss him, even on a touchpad. (Unless I'm very tired because its 3:30am =p)

Good guide, but if you put a bit more into it, It could be a lot better.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

Wow! pretty good guide! :mrgreen:

Thanx 8-)

nice guide!

Should help me as im 93 def so everyone wants me to tank him lol

Lol, I hope you get some Hilts/Chests/Tassets using it, if you get any, post em on here and ill put em up in the LOOT section 8-)

Not bad guide. I have tanked quite a lot at bandos too, using my unicorn. I would say that if you can use both unicorn and pack yak, use only unicorn :) 3 times 14 hp healed per kill is usually enough (depends on team of course) If you take yak you have to take like half of it's inventory pouches.. especially if you use brews. I take usually like 10 unicorns, should be enough for almost any team. My tactic also is a bit different than yours.

What i do is stand on its spawning place. When it spawns i click meleeprotection on, then click to attack boss and after that before hitting click piety on. Then i keep attacking boss, healing myself with unicorn scrolls. When I have used full bar I spec on mage if i need healing, then continue attacking boss. Just in the end of the kill I start using guthans on mage If i need healing. Don't really want to get minions on me because of final hit if I am low hp.

I usually take like 2 brews, 1 pure set, some super restores and rest sharks (don't forget uni pouches and scrolls :)). Brews are mostly just for defence boosting (and emergency situations if i happen to run out of food, that happens sometimes)

What I also do is taking unholy symbol for zamorak item for killcounting, just for making getting it faster. Also, I am taking armadyl gs along with sgs so i can kill all goblins near aviansies too (hey, you have unlimited running energy, why not to use it to run after all goblins instead of staying in one place. It's good to have it also in case your team is getting crashed.

hmmm ok, Thanx for the Info :thumbup:

Ring: Ring of life (DO NOT DEPEND ON THIS)>Berserker Ring>Warriour Ring

Cape: Skillcape(t)>Skillcape>Zamorak>Cape/Cloak>Fire cape

From my experience, this list is a little flawed, it would be something like this:

Ring: Warrior ring > Berserker ring >Archer ring > no ring

You do not want a ring of life, unless you're just learning and have a back up tanker. Someone in your team should be able to bless, and most of the time you'll recover from being under 9 hp. You teleing leaves your team without a tanker, and i've seen Graar drop 2-3 people because their tanker died. This is also one of the few times warrior is better the berserker because he's got such a high def. And archer gives +4 ranged def bonus, making it better then nothing.

Cape: Fire cape> Skillcape(t)> Skillcape > Zamorak >Cape/Cloak

Fire cape vs skillcape(t) is debatable, but other then a showing off standpoint, fire cape is superior in every way to a untrimmed skill cape.

You may also want to include the dart method of tanking, where you throw a steel dart at graardor as your first attack, this make catching him very easy, and I never miss him, even on a touchpad. (Unless I'm very tired because its 3:30am =p)

Good guide, but if you put a bit more into it, It could be a lot better.

Ok, Thanx for the Info aswell, I've changed the capes, rings and also added the dart method, and given you credit for it and Goodluck with tanking :mrgreen:

000fjq.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

GWD:

Pureprater (spelling error)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

How come you bring no food?

He brings tons of food; what are you talking about?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

How come you bring no food?

The food is in the form of the saradomin brews, they heal more than shaks and give more of a defence boosts then a super defence potion, only downfall is that it reduces attack, strength, range and mage, which is why the super restores are there.

000fjq.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

GWD:

BANNER COMING SOON, I HOPE LOL

Welcome, in this guide i shall atempt to teach ya'll how to tank like a pro ::'

I have had lots of experience tanking, so I know what im talking about :lol:

Quest Recommendations:

Edgar's Ruse

As A First Resort...

All of Recipe For Disaster

Another Slice of H.A.M (thats only if you have'nt dont As A First Resort...)

Requirments (needed/minimum/recommended)

Attack: 70/80/85+

Strength: 70/80/85+

Defence: 70/85/95+

Hp: 70/80/90+ (note that if you have 99 Defence, you can effectivly tank with lower Hp)

Prayer: 43/60/70+

Range: who cares, you dont range when you tank

Mage: ??/60/80 (to reduce mage's hits on you)

NOTE YOU MUST HAVE 70 ATT STR AND DEF, you will find out later on :P

If you've never been to God Wars Dungoen, you shouldn't tank, but for those who don't care, this is how you do it:

090411181224.png

When it says "pray range here" I MEAN IT, you will most likley die if you don't

The tele here spot on the top of the mountain is the Trollhielm Teleport spot, need to do Edgar's Ruse to get acsess to it.

Once you are down there follow this map:

090412134400m.png

You'll be getting your killcount on hobgoblins, look out for the bloodveld near them aswell as it will own you :lol:

Now for the SERIOUS stuff

[hide=Preperations]090412130231.png

OK, For when to prepare and stuff, go to Oo'glog, and hop in ALL OF THE POOLS, cept for the mud ones, just follow the line in that picture and you'll end up in the bank[/hide]

[hide=Inventories]090411161517c.png

This is the prefered Inv for most tankers, Bring a Restore:Brew ratio of 1:3, so bring 1 restore every 3 brews you bring

This is from best to worst:

Head: Guthans>no replacement

Torso: Guthans>no replacement

Legs: Guthans>no Replacement

Gloves: Barrows>Dragon>Black d'hide vamps>klank's gauntlets

Weapon: Saradomin Godsword+Guthan's Spear>Armadyl Godsword+Guthan's Spear>Whip + Spear

Shield: Arcane Spirit Shield(Only use this is you are using whip, reduces range attacks by up to 15% i believe, NEED SOMBODY TO GIVE ME MORE INFO ON THIS)>Dragonfire Shield(charged)>Rune Kiteshield

Boots:Dragon>Snakesking>Rune

Amulet: Fury>Glory>Power

Ring: Warrior>Berserker Ring>Archer Ring>Ring Of Life(only recommended if it's your first time and you have backup tank)

Quiver: None, cos range fails when you tank

Cape: Fire Cape>Zamorak Cape>Skillcape(t)>Skillcape

Inventory:

Restore:Brew ratio of 1:3

GUTHAN'S SPEAR VERY IMPORTANT NEVER EVER TANK WITHOUT IT

Hammer

Trollhielm teleport runes (2 fires and 2 laws)

A TELEPORT OUT, ALSO VERY IMPORTANT (reason why i don't have one in my inventory is because i keep forgetting #-o

Familer Inventory:

090411161552.png

That is for Turtle, if you have'nt got 67 summoning, use a Terrorbird, anything lower and you should'nt tank, i have had some information from a guy that actually has 96+ summoning (lol) he suggested that you dont use it. Its basicly the same as your normal inventory, but you MUST bring at least 3 more of the same familer, you can also bring a healer along with it, such as a bunyip, fire/ice/moss titan or even a Unicorn which heals 14hp/scroll I think. You can also bring along a fighter, but i would'nt recommend it as they attack the same thing you're attacking and if you need to heal, it will only kill it faster and not give you time to heal.

I WILL GET INVENTORIES OF TERRORBIRD/TURTLE WITH TITANS/BUNYIPS/UNICORNS (HOPFULLY), BE PATIENT :mrgreen:

Ill find more inv's as i know about them[/hide]

Ok, you'd be screwed if you didnt know what to do would'nt you? Thats where this part comes in:

[hide=How to Tank]090411201259.png

Stand in the circled area's and ALWAYS pray melee after about 20 secs after you kill the last midget, he hit me a 67 cos i put range pray on lol, always try and get the steel darts of the people that get them as a drop, they can help lots as you can attack from where the mage spawns and you don't waste time getting to the mage. When you have Gra'dor on you, RUN straight to the mage (Steelwill, he is in the South East corner) and wait for Gra'dor to attack you with melee again, if you're damaged, chuck on piety, and SGS spec the MAGE ONCE, if that didnt heal you fully, switch to your Guthan's Warspear.

When Gra'dor is dead, and if you are damaged (which you probably most likley will be) run straight to the Range guy (forget his name lol) and heal on him, if any of your team mates attack him, spam off, but if they do attack him, they can't of been to Bandos.[/hide]

The Rewards:

The Bandos hilt: 090412161424.png

Bandos Chestplate: 090412161425.png

Bandos Tassets: 090412161426.png

Bandos Boots: 090412161428.png

Shards: 090412162218.png090412162217.png090412162213.png

Along with some other junk :lol:

[hide=My Loot While Tanking]090115173654uz5.png

090119173252si2.png

090312183901.png

090312191125.png

090315183452.png

plus lots of other crap lol[/hide]

Well that's the end of it, if you need a Bandos tanker, pm me on here, i usually surf the TIF most days :P

If anybody see's any spelling error's, please notify me, im not a dictionary :ugeek:

and constructive critisism is also welcome :D

IF ANYBODY CAN GET ME A BIRD/TURTLE INV WITH TITANS/BUNYIPS/UNICORNS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU AWESOME 8-)

GOODLUCK AT TANKING :thumbsup:

[hide=Player Credits]Cantristenon (Unicorn & Pack Yak info)

Smobo (For the ring's and cape info + the dart method)

Pureprater (spelling error)[/hide]

Credits:

JaGeX - Giving me moneys/Making Godwars (see Loot Tab)

Tip.It Forums - Giving me info about stuff on Bandos

Randoms i've been to Bandos with - we all win \:D/

Randoms who i've borrowed SGS off - you're a life saver :mrgreen:

YOU - for reading hopfully :lol:

Kinda impressive but make some for begginers, okay?.

Kinda impressive but make some for begginers, okay?.

I don't see how this isn't a beginner's guide. And don't freaking quote an entire guide if you're responding to it, especially if you're not focusing on a specific part.

Good Guide, but why do you not use a DFS? I understand the power of a SGS, but the Defensive boosts for the DFS would greatly decrease your tanking damage.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Why do you need saradomin brews? I bring full guthans and a fire titan and I only have to eat two sharks per hour. If you've got a good team (which you should), they can kill it fast and you will only take around 20-60 damage, enough for guthans and the titan's scroll to heal. I only bring one prayer potion too, and last several hours.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Good Guide, but why do you not use a DFS? I understand the power of a SGS, but the Defensive boosts for the DFS would greatly decrease your tanking damage.

I have mentioned the use of a dragonfire shield, but if if you use whip + DFS, that means that you have to waste time switching from Guthan's spear to whip + DFS, so it's your choice if you want to use it or not, i don't know if it works aswell/better as using just the SGS, when i get the money, I'll check it out somtime, but it probably wont be in the near future until after i get 95 range lol

Why do you need saradomin brews? I bring full guthans and a fire titan and I only have to eat two sharks per hour. If you've got a good team (which you should), they can kill it fast and you will only take around 20-60 damage, enough for guthans and the titan's scroll to heal. I only bring one prayer potion too, and last several hours.

Because not everybody is as good at summoning as you, i only have 68 so i bring brews + restores.

000fjq.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

GWD:

Nice guide. It contains a lot of new info for me. =D> =D>

One addition: after teleing to trollheim, going down the hill on the east side is a lot quicker then on the west side.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Made your images transparent

Hilt.png

[img=http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt161/Redspicutres/Hilt.png]

Plate.png

[img=http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt161/Redspicutres/Plate.png]

Tasset.png

[img=http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt161/Redspicutres/Tasset.png]

Shard.png

[img=http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt161/Redspicutres/Shard.png]

Shard1.png

[img=http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt161/Redspicutres/Shard1.png]

Shard2.png

[img=http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt161/Redspicutres/Shard2.png]

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Thanx for the pictures Red, and thanx for the spelling error thing Abc lol, say Red, think you can get a transperant boot picture?

000fjq.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

GWD:

Above the player credits: GOODLUCK should be two words.

When you said "If any body see's any spelling error's" you used an apostrophe (') in sees and errors. There shouldn't be one. It should be "sees" and "errors". You also said im. That should be "I'm".

You should use a capital "i" when referring to yourself (throughout the entire guide)

"who cares, you dont need range when you tank" should be "Who cares, you don't need range when you tank." Start sentences with a capital letter and end with a period.

You spelt requirements wrong, you forgot the second "e".

You spelt "dungeon" wrong above the first picture. Switch the "o" and "e".

You said "look out for the bloodveld aswell". "aswell" should be "as well".

The "preperations" tab should be "preparations".

The shield part of the inventories tab should say "only use this if", not "only use this is"

Try not to use too much slang (throughout)

The boots part of the inventories tab should say "snakeskin" or "snake skin", not "snakesking"

"familer inventory" should be "familiar inventory"

Below the familiar inventory there are too many punctuation mistakes (') "Should'nt" should be "shouldn't", "Ill" should be "I'll" etc.

"didnt" and "thats" should be "didn't" "that's" above the how to tank tab.

"area's" and "didnt" in the how to tank tab should be "areas" and "didn't"

"You probably most likely will be" in the how to tank tab is redundant. Just say "you probably will be"

constructive "critisism" should be "criticism"

In the credits you said "hopfully". It should be "hopefully".

Thanx for the pictures Red, and thanx for the spelling error thing Abc lol, say Red, think you can get a transperant boot picture?

Forgot to post it sorry

Boots.png

[img=http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt161/Redspicutres/Boots.png]

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif