1 Million Runecrafting Guild tokens *Updated with 95 RC*

After months spent at the Runecrafting Guild, I finally achieved what I consider my greatest achievement to date in my time playing Runescape. During my time at the Runecrafting Guild, I went from 60-81 Runecrafting and achieved 1 Million Runecrafting Guild Tokens by playing my favourite minigame "The Great Orb Project". I would like to thank all the people that I met along the way who helped me reach this total, I played with a number of people but there are honestly too many to mention. Thus I will just mention my favourite Great Orb Project partner Janel (Also a great friend) who I played tons of games with and made this goal very easy to reach. I had fun playing this minigame and I dont plan on quitting anytime soon. I met a number of friends along the way that I wont soon forget and to them I say thanks again for helping me get here.

So here is the picture of my achievement, wish I could have saved the picture with all the congratulations but it slipped my mind at the time. I am not very experienced at uploading pictures but here it is none the less. If there are any problems with the picture, please inform me and I will try and fix it.

[hide=1 Million Tokens]millionk.jpg[/hide]

[hide=91 Runecrafting]58733577.png[/hide]

[hide=95 Runecrafting]95rcz.png[/hide]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how hard that is to achieve since I've never played GOP but looking at what other people have said I'll give you a 10/10.

It is hard, I went and got 630 tokens for some tabs yesterday and got bored.

10/10 :shock:

2dvjurb.png

Thanks everyone, the whole journey started out because of my desire to get 91 runecrafting. At first I was simply trying to get some tokens to buy water tabs and get 70 runecrafting but soon I started to really enjoy the minigame. Initially the plan was simply to get around 300k tokens get a decent runecrafting level and leave but I made a few friends there and just couldnt get myself to leave. Eventually I was good enough that I hardly ever used to lose a game and the tokens just started to roll in. But right now I wish to buy tabs to 91 runecrafting and if I can stand it possibly 99 runecrafting. I can confidently tell you guys that the fun part of my journey to 99 runecrafting is over, now comes the tough part which is the actual runecrafting.

wait so your telling me you got to 80 rcing just from rcing the little bits of essence you get during each game...? :shock:

thats insane congrats on all the tokens as well =D>

Yep I got nearly 2mil runecrafting experience just from crafting those essence. After playing for a long time they add up to for a long of experience. You can get more experience in members by using runecrafting pouches which playing the minigame and then emptying your pouches on nature altar.