1 Million Runecrafting Guild tokens *Updated with 95 RC*

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

320m in as quick as tabs are? alot more if u jus got enough tabs for 99 then used the rest for ess...INSANE have fun gettin rich :thumbsup:

Using nature tabs: 1 token = 400 gp

• [*:3t23j9yv]53 essence per trip

[*:3t23j9yv]42 tokens per trip (1 nature tab = 42 tokens)

[*:3t23j9yv]1.262 essence per token (53 ess/42 token)

[*:3t23j9yv]220gp per Nature, 123gp per essence

[*:3t23j9yv]317gp profit per essence (220*2-123)

[*:3t23j9yv]400gp profit per token (317 * 1.262)

Using tokens for pure essence: 1 token = 123 gp

Change your stat thing to P2P and I'll give you a 10/10

8/10

I need to do that but right now I am just too lazy. :lol:

Why didnt you just do astrals from 83-91.The profit is amazing, even more so with tabs.

How many natures can you craft an hour with tablets..Ive never used/bought tabs so I dont really know how they work other than the fact that they put you at the alter. #-o

Not quite sure but when really focused I can do up to 70 tabs per hour, which translates to around 8.4k nats. Although long hours of tabbing can often be quite boring so achieving 70 tabs consistently is difficult unless you are very focused.

Congrats on 91 man. How much profit did you make getting there?

Goodluck with making double nats for crazy profit. ;)

Now quite sure how much profit I made, unfortunately I had to sell a lot of my runes to buy more essence. It's nice to make a lot of profit though, I myself am surprised at the rate of which I am making money at right now.

I just yesterday bought an ags so I am playing around with it a bit, my highest spec thus far has been a 63. I highly doubt I keep it for a while seeing as I probably wont be using it for long periods of time. Still I can maybe lend it out to friends or lend it to people to get rid of some the junk that has been accumulated in my bank. It

320m in as quick as tabs are? alot more if u jus got enough tabs for 99 then used the rest for ess...INSANE have fun gettin rich :thumbsup:

• [*:353v3aps]53 essence per trip

[*:353v3aps]42 tokens per trip (1 nature tab = 42 tokens)

[*:353v3aps]1.262 essence per token (53 ess/42 token)

[*:353v3aps]220gp per Nature, 123gp per essence

[*:353v3aps]317gp profit per essence (220*2-123)

[*:353v3aps]400gp profit per token (317 * 1.262)

You have it right on, I dont think I want to convert all my tokens into pure essence as my tabs are better money. I doubt I will be able to finish all my tokens immediately but it will be nice knowing that I can use tabs to make some quick money whenever I am short. I am actually planning on using a lot of my profits on 99 runecrafting on getting 99 summoning. I just think summoning is one of those investments that yields some of the greatest advantages in the game, and I would like to take full advantage of that skill.

Wow... :o

What are you planning on spendign them all on? Or just for collection purposes? :P

You should probably read the thread next time :P.

• [*:3qh0kr4o]53 essence per trip

[*:3qh0kr4o]42 tokens per trip (1 nature tab = 42 tokens)

[*:3qh0kr4o]1.262 essence per token (53 ess/42 token)

[*:3qh0kr4o]220gp per Nature, 123gp per essence

[*:3qh0kr4o]317gp profit per essence (220*2-123)

[*:3qh0kr4o]400gp profit per token (317 * 1.262)

You have it right on, I dont think I want to convert all my tokens into pure essence as my tabs are better money. I doubt I will be able to finish all my tokens immediately but it will be nice knowing that I can use tabs to make some quick money whenever I am short. I am actually planning on using a lot of my profits on 99 runecrafting on getting 99 summoning. I just think summoning is one of those investments that yields some of the greatest advantages in the game, and I would like to take full advantage of that skill.

Yah with tabs you said you can use 70 an hour, which would be 1,349,200 gp/hour by current prices, so there is definitly the opportunity for money there. In regards to summoning I have no regrets getting it up quickly, I have used literally thousands of pouches for training, whether it be fishing with granite lobsters, mining with lava titans, woodcutting with hydras, questing with terrorbirds, slaying with bunyips, boss hunting with unicorns or killing monsters with pack yaks, there is a HUGE amount of useful familiars, all of which speed up the rate at which you train.

Wait..you can only use 70 tabs an hour?

Is there a limit to how many you can buy? I just dont see how you can only use 70 per hour..make 8k natures...but with a grahkk most can do almost 6k-6.5k natures p/hr..without a free teleport to the altar.

Am i missing something? :|

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

• 5 weeks later...

Last Update before 99 Runecrafting. This particular level took forever, since I had to do half of it in ftp. I didnt runecraft either, just assisted (and gop of course <3:) and it was really boring (well this assistance part :wall: ). Token update included as well. :D

95rcz.png

Wait..you can only use 70 tabs an hour?

Is there a limit to how many you can buy? I just dont see how you can only use 70 per hour..make 8k natures...but with a grahkk most can do almost 6k-6.5k natures p/hr..without a free teleport to the altar.

Am i missing something? :|

Woops sorry didnt check any threads so this reply is a little late. Anyways you can 6k-6.5k natures using 3 pouches, but most of us tabbers usually do 60 essence because we want to use our tokens as efficiently as possible. The rates would be a lot higher if you did 3 pouches no familiar and mouse keys. I still admit I am somewhat intrigued if someone really fast would show us what rates they got tabbing. Would really put things into perspective. Either way adding up the time spent to get tokens, Graahks are miles better and the abyss is possibly better as well. Still if you like the minigame its a good way to get experience.

Somebody has too much time on their hands ;)

Seriously though, that's just insane. It's torture for me to just win one or two games to buy some Lunar tabs... 10/10, congrats. You deserve it.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

Mmm, just realized that you are 514.

Congratulations on 95 Runecrafting. :thumbup:

Thanks for posting, good luck on your goals as well. It feels good to the see a fellow gopper post on my thread.

Are you getting 99 by only GOP?

Are you ever gonna use those tokens?

Why so own?

10/10

Nope I did some tabbing, but now that I am out of members I am gopping for my levels. I still have to get around to f2p tabbing.

I should admit I like to lurk in your blog sometimes, love your drop logs. ;)

You should probably read the thread first before commenting.

I still love coming back to this thread and checking the progress on your runecrafting.

Thanks for coming back, unfortunately things are very slow since gopping my runecrafting experience is only about 6k xp/hr I think. I dont know when I will get members back but I an hoping it will be soon so I can finally get 99 runecrafting.

hehe :) gl with 99 runecrafting. :thumbsup: I'll be there to spam your pm when you get it :3 -evil grin

I'll be back in f2p Runecrafting guild soon, to get a second 1 million tokens. ::'

-still has 8K tabs in bank to be tabbed :ohnoes: -

-is unconvinced to tab dispite daily reminders to tab :oops: -

Suak.png

runes.jpg

Money-2.jpg