Wannabe Pkers that spam 'GF LOL' and 'OMFG NERD'

OnIIx

So okay. How is it a Good fight. You ran up, speced me twice with claws, ran off like a girl as soon as I put on tanking gear? HOW THE [bleep] IS THAT A GOOD FIGHT?

Ever since PvP, ever 1 iteming nub with his DDS spam GF like the old veteran PKers did back in the old wilderness. HOW IS IT A GOOD FIGHT? I DIDN'T EVEN [bleep]ING ATTACK YOU [developmentally delayed].

Good - Fun, happy, enjoyable.

Fight - Conflict?

A happy conflict, yet I don't attack you, I'm not happy, and how am I a nerd?

So it's a Good fight when you TB, Entangle and hit constant 10's on my dhide? How is that fun? It's funny how pathetic they are, but c'mon, spamming GF just [bleep]s me off beyound beleif.

Espically when it was 10v1 me, 10 itemers VS me. As soon as I was red barred, it was all GF LOL NERD TY NUB, but when I made it to the bank, it INSTANTLY wasn't a good fight.

So you where having fun fighting me, so when I 'win' this conflict, it's not suddenly fun?

... This is the reason why I see so many pures go to mains...

Espically when I see hybrid vids. A guy loses Ahrims (O M G 1M, I KNOW!!!!), and like 50 people go 'GF AHRIMS LOL HES PROB QUIT CRYING'.

Yes probably you'd quit if you lost your [bleep]ing dmed/dskirt/gplate/dds/obby set...

onyx7890.png

Current goal: Legends, Regicide, Roving Elf's, Barrows RFD, 95+ Attack.

I find the opposite is true - the "pr0" pkers are the ones who scream "GF NERD" whenever I fail a claw rush. It's a sad fact that many PKers are immature children who act like morons and give PKers a (deservedly) bad name.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

The 'Pro' pkers don't even go to Varrock or mainly, in all, hotzones FYI. Because too many claw'ers so they go to places like that/Ham cave.

onyx7890.png

GF

GF

GF

NOOB

SAFER

NERD

SAFER NERD

GF NERD

NOOB SAFER NERD

GF NOOB SAFER NERD

GF NOOB SAFER NERD FROOB

Guess thats just life...

Before '07 I'd laugh at you.

Now I quote you :(

Might just have to turn of Public Chat to friends :l

onyx7890.png

Lol no one I knows pvps anything other than the 25k trick. Maybe you should do it back? Then again an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

GF

GF

GF

NOOB

SAFER

NERD

SAFER NERD

GF NERD

NOOB SAFER NERD

GF NOOB SAFER NERD

GF NOOB SAFER NERD FROOB

Guess thats just life...

Before '07 I'd laugh at you.

Now I quote you :(

Might just have to turn of Public Chat to friends :l

I hate them just as much as you do. :thumbsup:

O.O

Lol no one I knows pvps anything other than the 25k trick. Maybe you should do it back? Then again an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...

Yup, but in this case, makes the whole PvP stupid.

E.G.

Me: Nerd

Him: no ur mum lol

Me: nerd

Him: nerd

Won't work :[

And I'm not THAT immature, just a tad more ;)

onyx7890.png

Why do people on runescape call each other nerds? x.x It makes no sense, we're all playing the same game. I get called a nerd for having lower levels than people, there's no logic behind these people.

Weirdoweirdo.png

1st fire cape May 14, 2009 finally =D.

2nd fire cape June 16, 2009 =P.

Haha, yeah, they're pretty annoying, but also funny sometimes.

Check this out. I was maging this guy who was wearing full rune, and I kept binding him and he got stuck behind those obstacles all the time, which made him kinda mad.

angrynoob.png

Exactly. They are idiots with no purpose but to get under your skin. I turn off public chat when clawing, and enjoy the peace and quite afforded without those whiny, immature flamers. Responding to whatever they say with "k" also works.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Eh, well they're fun to mess with outside of PvP at least. Breaks up the boredom of skilling every once in a while.

Eh, well they're fun to mess with outside of PvP at least. Breaks up the boredom of skilling every once in a while.

Yes I do that ALL the time. Logically rape them :)

E.G.

Him: Noob

Me:?

Him: ur crafting is higher noob

Me: how does that make me a noob?

etc pretty damn fun.

And in F2p no one cares cos in p2p you lose a Rune defender (1hr) + 300k, f2p monk robes (2mins) + 35k ;l

onyx7890.png

Hmm... kind of makes me glad I'm not a pker. :shock: Skillers ftw. We are mature, kind and helpful to our fellow pixels. Usually. There are the occasional tiffs over whose rock is whose... whose gem is whose... whose fishing spot is whose. O.O JK. I'm just trying to be funny.

Blakdragon39.png

Hmm... kind of makes me glad I'm not a pker. :shock: Skillers ftw. We are mature, kind and helpful to our fellow pixels. Usually. There are the occasional tiffs over whose rock is whose... whose gem is whose... whose fishing spot is whose. O.O JK. I'm just trying to be funny.

Translation.

We are mature, kind and helpful to our fellow pixels, as long as you don't touch my tree, rock, fishing spot, chinchompas, kebbits, monsters, or other.

If not, then

Gtfo noob.

Gtfo of my rock.

GTFO GTFO I WAS HERE FIRST GO AWAY.

O.O

Translation.

We are mature, kind and helpful to our fellow pixels, as long as you don't touch my tree, rock, fishing spot, chinchompas, kebbits, monsters, or other.

If not, then

Gtfo noob.

Gtfo of my rock.

GTFO GTFO I WAS HERE FIRST GO AWAY.

NO ITS MY TREE YOU [bleep]ING [developmentally delayed].

onyx7890.png

My policy was never to "Gf" unless my health or his health fell below ~20% and stayed there, no eating back up to full health. Other than that, how is it a good fight unless it gets your heart beating REALLY fast?

Everytime someone "gf" me when it was clearly a bunch of lucky hits, I get really ticked, add the little [cabbage] on my friends list and seek him out to kill several more times, even if other people start attacking me. My second policy is that it takes three wins to cancel out a loss, and I refuse to lose to arrogant [cabbage] like "gf noob".

If they attack me with mage, then I bank and come back with rune arrows and seercull.

If they AGS me, I come back with ice and shadow spells.

If then range me, I use a barrelchest anchor with a super attack potion to make them sweat and ko them with dds.

The above works surprisingly well actually. The only flaw is is they're an arrogant lvl 130+ with some kick [wagon] familiar specs.

Then I just go with plan b and annoy the heck out of them with my trusty whip and bronze dagger of doom.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg