Curtis Josep Breeds his 1,100 OVergrown Cat

1100mib.png

The collection still growing strong hahaha. 1,100 strong, yall better not mess with me or I release them :lol:. Neways not a big deal but still an accomplishment for those that have followed the collection. :rolleyes:

Isn't that something like 30m worth of deaths... or was it 3m.. either way its pretty sweet.

My cat collection only got up to 32 before I traded them in, way to have patience.

8/10.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Isn't that something like 30m worth of deaths... or was it 3m.. either way its pretty sweet.

My cat collection only got up to 32 before I traded them in, way to have patience.

8/10.

30m.

11/10

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

HOLY @#%&!

1100/10 :twss:

That's only 110. ;)

11000/10

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Omg. I thought I was pro with my 7 kittens... thanks a lot dude. You destroyed my self-esteem as a cat-breeder. thanks a lot.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

8/10.

8/10... Come on, 1100 overgrown cats.

My rate > 10/10

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

i don't mean to be a downer, but can't you post other achievements?

What he said, oh great more cats. 0/10 all it shows is how long you play.

He is sorta maxed, you know. :-#

Well he must be doing other things if he spent another 300-400 hours getting these cats...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

From his screen, he was smelting rune bars, but taking a look at the high scores, that's a lot of slayer experience as well. oh well, I don't know.

I love to watch how many cats you keep accumulating.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Doesn't every achievement on this forum? :roll:

once again, 10/10. It takes a lot of patience to do this...and it's hilarious. Been nice to watch it grow, grow and grow some more.

once again, 10/10. It takes a lot of patience to do this...and it's hilarious. Been nice to watch it grow, grow and grow some more.

Not all, working to achieve goals, items, lucky drops etc. can be rated but not how long you play and how many times you feed a cat til it grows. Yes getting 1000 is wow... but cmon stop with them it's yawwwwn. :|

Not all, working to achieve goals, items, lucky drops etc. can be rated but not how long you play and how many times you feed a cat til it grows. Yes getting 1000 is wow... but cmon stop with them it's yawwwwn. :|

How is it yawwwwn for you in ANY way whatsoever? You don't HAVE to look at this thread. You don't HAVE to post on it. On RuneScape, you're allowed to do whatever you want, just as long as it breaks no rules. Curtis Josep clearly chooses to get a load of Overgrown Cats. So if you're so bored of his cat achievements, you can simply stay off of his topics in the future.

1100/10..I don't see how you can possibly maintain sanity for this long. :lol:

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.