What has happened to Tip.it!?

Captainkidd

When I first found tip.it forums, I was in awe. Leesters, QueenValeare, Trojaan2, Muggiwhplar, Hohto, Airless_wig and many, many other great people. They were great and, though I never knew any of them personally, they made me feel a sense of pride. Time goes, people quit, communities change, but I must say that, thought change is inevitable, I don't enjoy this one. Yes, more people is good, sort of, but it isn't a homely feel. The community and perspectives of some people are just, scary. I really only stay on tip.it nowadays because I've grown to like the set-up, and I hope, that maybe we'll see some great players like there once were.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I haven't been a big member of this community since I've been involved with clan stuff (but I plan to leave soon, my clan is a bunch of morons), but I've still noticed the higher levels of spam-posting as well. People are like that everywhere. RSOF, my clan forums, other fansite forums. It always happens sooner or later, and it's pretty much a natural part of forum life.

Everything is great for a while, then one person comes in with his 1337sp33k1ng and influences a few others to join him in annoying the heck out of everyone in the community. Pretty soon, they get a whole mob of people to swarm and take over many of the forums (though I think Blogscape is, for the most part, safe). This causes many of the more mature players to leave just for the sake of getting away from this group of people. The only thing we can really do about it is try to convince those people in the group to stop spamming, insulting, and generally being useless and come over to the good side of the community.

I still see the current greaters of Tip.It (Da_Latios, Master_Smither, Abyssal_Whip, and all those other really cool people) and look up to them. They're somewhat of an influence on my "Tipiting". Then I see the other people on the lower end of the ladder, those who go around insulting everyone they see and flaming for no apparent reason, and I realize that I never want to be like them.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

I really really agree that tipit has gone downhill A LOT.

Just check out how many people are flaming and bashing each other in the screen shot topic.

Moderators gotta clean it like once every 2 days and then it starts over again.

And some people on tipit tend to Spread Pointless Annoying Messages throughout the GD as well unknowingly.

Dont really know what to say lol,, but I've been here for 3-4 years and I've noticed the change definitely.

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

I think it's just a bunch of young kids who are figuring out the internet the first time in their lives. They want to try and look "cool" to some people and just treat people (of whom did nothing to them) like crap. Either that, or it's someone with a [cabbage] life that gets off at treating others bad. Eventually those kids will grow up (hopefully...) and all other will get bored and go elsewhere. But when they grow up and/or get bored, there will always be more to replace them.

The internet needs to stop being supplied to anyone under 14 if you ask me.

~~Chaise91~~

Well part of it's because Runescape has grown in size. And since Runescape's grown in size, so has TIF, and when there are more people, there's a bigger chance that you're going to get worse and worse people. But I don't think it's been too bad. But just like RS will never return to its glory days, TIF will probably never re-live its glory days. Not a bad thing. TIF still is and always will be awesome. But now you're looking at like 30-ish people coming to the Easter TET event whereas that one flooded servers in 2005 and there was huge community support. And that's just one aspect. But it's still really good.

A big problem is the corruption factor. After dealing with trolls, idiots, and horrible typing/leetspeak for so long, the towering pillars of good and honesty... crumble. They get snarky, short-tempered, and generally more caustic. It happened to Arthas, it happened to Horus, and it happened to Queltar. And, as it goes, the higher they are, the harder they fall.

Course, I like to think I'm immune cause I'm just a little crazy.

MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! HEEHEHEHEEE!! Nyahahaha! Fufufufu...

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Exactly. When I first joined (which wasn't too long ago anyway), there wasn't much spam posts. Now I have a record of 4 "RWT didn't ruin RS-Jagex did" threads...

Still not bad compared to the RSOF, but the community is definitely worsening.

There are indeed people who come here simply to post negative, and rude comments. However this type of person is the minority.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

There are indeed people who come here simply to post negative, and rude comments. However this type of person is the minority.
The loud minority.

Have you ever noticed that you can smell a skunk's spray from a mile away, but you have to put flowers right up to your face?

Honestly, I think that this declination is indeed the minority (the previously mentioned "bad eggs", or something) becoming more outspoken. The bad posts are simply easier to notice than good posts, as (in my experience, at least) it is easier to notice sub-standard than standard.

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

As I've gotten older and more mature, I've notice more and more spamful posts. Maybe when I was young I didn't consider foolish and pointless posts spam, or maybe it has gotten worse. Either way, I still enjoy Tip.It and most people here, I've gotten to know a lot of people and have found countless hours of fun talking to people I've met. :]

meh you know theres just as many 99 mage capes and quest capes now probably as 99 cooking of fletching havent really seen a difference myself havent really been active much on forums till recently

phixcire.png

D.Drops=Skirt9 Med9 Spear2 Visage2 Legs6 boots35 shield half1 whip15 dbow5

phixcire.png

phixcire.png

Ya, old guys like me need to start coming back :P

PM me if you remember me!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Anyways, this topic comes around every so often, and the way I see it is that people continue to mature, and what they find immature and annoying now they used to ignore.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Oh please, it's changed since you first came that's all. Get over yourself, not everything revolves around you. This goes for everyone.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Yeah, that's what I meant. Doing Calc and replying to threads leaves people with many half thoughts of (the integral) sec²xdx and an actual response.

= tan(x) + C, right?

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

I could find my name from two different posts on this topic, dunno is that a good or a bad thing ;P

Anyways here's my few cents on the case, even though I have a feeling I've already written this at least once...

I personally hate the egoistic mentality that now swarms around the places where I used to post actively. It seems to me that discussions die before they start because of the attitude of "I'm me, I have to win this". I'd encourage people to discuss and debate, but by doing it in a civilized manner and instead of looking for "verbal ko's", looking for some nice chat. This might be a bit tricky to detect though: I bet many people would call me an egoistic moron or something along those lines. However I can admit that I'm also wrong in some cases, even though I try to avoid situations where I'd be that by not talking about things that I don't know for sure. This also works differently: I've seen people posting stuff that even they can't believe to be true just because they can't admit being wrong. Or does the lines like "US economy is fine, the problem is in your economy if you can order books cheaper from USA than from your country" have some deeper meaning than I think?

There's far too many uninteresting topics going on, in almost every section of the forums. I don't know how to fix this, seeing that strict removing policy would just eventually ruin the whole forums and it's a cruel fact that every time a new person joins, the chances to get more posts like that increase. Minimum character requirement to start a new topic in all general or off topic sections could probably cut down the worst posts, but then again it could also cause more drama due people whining about stuff like "my post regarding the best option to cook chicken meat on a burnt yew log got deleted". Anyways when the forums next time move, I'd advise you to remove the post count system. It does nothing but encourage people to do stupid one liner posts instead of well written and thought messages. If people need high post counts to be noticed, they should ask them are they active enough and what's more important, are their posts good enough to be remembered?

If we now take a break here, we could combine these two things. In my eyes all the topics that have something to do with religion (at the off topic sections) are a perfect example. First of all, they are filled with total junk replies with zero informational value and almost zero statistical value. Same time people react in a way that gives me the impression that they take all arguements as personal flamings. In other words, the discussion dies there before it can really start as the environment (=certain posters) doesn't encourage people to even start discussing on the subject. Same goes with RS sections: when I look at the topic titles, there's barely any topics I'd even bother to open, yet alone read or reply to them. Topics like "How Much is Your Account Worth to You?" or "How fast can you reach a million?" may attract some people, but in my eyes they are junk: just one liners after oneliners without any informational value. Lets take this from my point of view. Why would I want to, after years of being part of Tip.It, want to read the same one liners once again which I read already in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and probably in 2005 too? To be honest, I'd rather go to the nearest bar (which is literally 60 steps further from my homedoor than my computer) and read the lines people have written to their toilet's walls: at least there's something new and funny to read.

It would be, however, irrational to blame the growing number of posters for the quality of an average post. With right role models the posting quality could be risen quite a lot: it's a cruel fact that if you want to keep or attract the "good" posters", you have to offer them something. Basically that means that when one person leaves or becomes more inactive, it may cause same kind of symptoms in someone else too and visa versa, when someone joins or becomes more active, it may encourage others to do the same. However it seems to me that in Tip.It this flow is going to wrong direction. There still are a lot of good posters, but their number seems to drop faster than the "bad" posters'. In other words, an average tip.it poster gets "worse" in the meanings of informational value in their posts. This is the result of a "worse" average poster than in the past. This cycle model causes the same things to happen again and again: the worse posts we have, the more the good people leave and thus the average posts get even worse. Anyways I'd like to add that it's pretty much the same in RSC's clan sections too: they really aren't the best places for discussion either.

I'd personally blame two different things for this so called "downfall". RSC has managed to attract the clans there and to create a standard for the clan world. It's sad and same time true that for the top clans, Tip.It forums mean totally nothing. That already means that thousands of people with knowledge on this game automaticly read (and thus post) more to RSC than to Tip.IT. The reason for this is partially the same thing that I call the second reason of the downfall: Tip.IT's attitude towards the "pk spirit" has always been negative and they have the need to censor many unwanted things. Yes, negative and not just pretty bad. There's perfect examples of this. Back in the days I used to moderate the pkin sections and to be honest, they were like the wildest place in Tip.IT. A lot more was allowed there than in the other sections. Still it was not enough: people started forums like "The New Era" to combat against "the nazi mods" and so on. Ok, those forums don't exist anymore, but the point remains: Tip.IT doesn't attract people who pk. In RSC that wasn't really a problem, seeing that pkers were more or less individuals. However now with RS2's pk system, it has turned a lot more into clan based. The results can be seen: almost every VR, DI, RSD, Corr, DF, etc member posts at RSC instead of Tip.IT. That means thousands of 120+ cmb people there, which automaticly affects to the structure of the posts: less people asking about how to fish salmons and more people talking on "serious" things.

The censor part there relates to pkin too, but instead of concentrating on mild cursing, I'd like to take an example from my own experiences. I have a quote in my sig from a person who was sitting in jail for murder and few church arsons. Not too nice things to do, but anyways. I was asked to remove the author's name due his backround, which in my eyes is almost the same as cops pulling me over and saying I should listen to ACDC instead of Metallica. If I have had the person's name in my sig for literally years, even while being a mod during Scapeboard period, I don't see how it could be more offensive than nicknames relating to communist dictators or freedom fighters. For me this was a message that if my views are not always politically correct or "right", I'm not wanted here. I've always had the attitude described in the sig (the censored one) and I rather leave the forums than turn into something that I'm not. Yes, I temporary accepted a low rank position here after this, but that was pretty much a mistake. I don't concentrate on that as it would just require few thousand words more and bore you to death.

My main concern is the question is the fact that it seems to me that instead of asking "what can we offer to the posters?", it goes like "what can the posters offer to us?". Tip.It's CRM is quite bad in my eyes. Like I described in the last paragraph, they seem to drive you away if you're not a "perfect match". Same time they offer you the same stuff that has been floading around for years: useless oneliner threads. This has led me into the situation where I don't enjoy reading Tip.IT at all. I personally might be a chipped idiot who is durning into an adult (clap your hands if you believe that) but like this and few other topics show, I'm not alone with my thoughts.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I could find my name from two different posts on this topic, dunno is that a good or a bad thing ;P

Anyways here's my few cents on the case, even though I have a feeling I've already written this at least once...

I personally hate the egoistic mentality that now swarms around the places where I used to post actively. It seems to me that discussions die before they start because of the attitude of "I'm me, I have to win this". I'd encourage people to discuss and debate, but by doing it in a civilized manner and instead of looking for "verbal ko's", looking for some nice chat. This might be a bit tricky to detect though: I bet many people would call me an egoistic moron or something along those lines. However I can admit that I'm also wrong in some cases, even though I try to avoid situations where I'd be that by not talking about things that I don't know for sure. This also works differently: I've seen people posting stuff that even they can't believe to be true just because they can't admit being wrong. Or does the lines like "US economy is fine, the problem is in your economy if you can order books cheaper from USA than from your country" have some deeper meaning than I think?

There's far too many uninteresting topics going on, in almost every section of the forums. I don't know how to fix this, seeing that strict removing policy would just eventually ruin the whole forums and it's a cruel fact that every time a new person joins, the chances to get more posts like that increase. Minimum character requirement to start a new topic in all general or off topic sections could probably cut down the worst posts, but then again it could also cause more drama due people whining about stuff like "my post regarding the best option to cook chicken meat on a burnt yew log got deleted". Anyways when the forums next time move, I'd advise you to remove the post count system. It does nothing but encourage people to do stupid one liner posts instead of well written and thought messages. If people need high post counts to be noticed, they should ask them are they active enough and what's more important, are their posts good enough to be remembered?

If we now take a break here, we could combine these two things. In my eyes all the topics that have something to do with religion (at the off topic sections) are a perfect example. First of all, they are filled with total junk replies with zero informational value and almost zero statistical value. Same time people react in a way that gives me the impression that they take all arguements as personal flamings. In other words, the discussion dies there before it can really start as the environment (=certain posters) doesn't encourage people to even start discussing on the subject. Same goes with RS sections: when I look at the topic titles, there's barely any topics I'd even bother to open, yet alone read or reply to them. Topics like "How Much is Your Account Worth to You?" or "How fast can you reach a million?" may attract some people, but in my eyes they are junk: just one liners after oneliners without any informational value. Lets take this from my point of view. Why would I want to, after years of being part of Tip.It, want to read the same one liners once again which I read already in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and probably in 2005 too? To be honest, I'd rather go to the nearest bar (which is literally 60 steps further from my homedoor than my computer) and read the lines people have written to their toilet's walls: at least there's something new and funny to read.

It would be, however, irrational to blame the growing number of posters for the quality of an average post. With right role models the posting quality could be risen quite a lot: it's a cruel fact that if you want to keep or attract the "good" posters", you have to offer them something. Basically that means that when one person leaves or becomes more inactive, it may cause same kind of symptoms in someone else too and visa versa, when someone joins or becomes more active, it may encourage others to do the same. However it seems to me that in Tip.It this flow is going to wrong direction. There still are a lot of good posters, but their number seems to drop faster than the "bad" posters'. In other words, an average tip.it poster gets "worse" in the meanings of informational value in their posts. This is the result of a "worse" average poster than in the past. This cycle model causes the same things to happen again and again: the worse posts we have, the more the good people leave and thus the average posts get even worse. Anyways I'd like to add that it's pretty much the same in RSC's clan sections too: they really aren't the best places for discussion either.

I'd personally blame two different things for this so called "downfall". RSC has managed to attract the clans there and to create a standard for the clan world. It's sad and same time true that for the top clans, Tip.It forums mean totally nothing. That already means that thousands of people with knowledge on this game automaticly read (and thus post) more to RSC than to Tip.IT. The reason for this is partially the same thing that I call the second reason of the downfall: Tip.IT's attitude towards the "pk spirit" has always been negative and they have the need to censor many unwanted things. Yes, negative and not just pretty bad. There's perfect examples of this. Back in the days I used to moderate the pkin sections and to be honest, they were like the wildest place in Tip.IT. A lot more was allowed there than in the other sections. Still it was not enough: people started forums like "The New Era" to combat against "the nazi mods" and so on. Ok, those forums don't exist anymore, but the point remains: Tip.IT doesn't attract people who pk. In RSC that wasn't really a problem, seeing that pkers were more or less individuals. However now with RS2's pk system, it has turned a lot more into clan based. The results can be seen: almost every VR, DI, RSD, Corr, DF, etc member posts at RSC instead of Tip.IT. That means thousands of 120+ cmb people there, which automaticly affects to the structure of the posts: less people asking about how to fish salmons and more people talking on "serious" things.

The censor part there relates to pkin too, but instead of concentrating on mild cursing, I'd like to take an example from my own experiences. I have a quote in my sig from a person who was sitting in jail for murder and few church arsons. Not too nice things to do, but anyways. I was asked to remove the author's name due his backround, which in my eyes is almost the same as cops pulling me over and saying I should listen to ACDC instead of Metallica. If I have had the person's name in my sig for literally years, even while being a mod during Scapeboard period, I don't see how it could be more offensive than nicknames relating to communist dictators or freedom fighters. For me this was a message that if my views are not always politically correct or "right", I'm not wanted here. I've always had the attitude described in the sig (the censored one) and I rather leave the forums than turn into something that I'm not. Yes, I temporary accepted a low rank position here after this, but that was pretty much a mistake. I don't concentrate on that as it would just require few thousand words more and bore you to death.

My main concern is the question is the fact that it seems to me that instead of asking "what can we offer to the posters?", it goes like "what can the posters offer to us?". Tip.It's CRM is quite bad in my eyes. Like I described in the last paragraph, they seem to drive you away if you're not a "perfect match". Same time they offer you the same stuff that has been floading around for years: useless oneliner threads. This has led me into the situation where I don't enjoy reading Tip.IT at all. I personally might be a chipped idiot who is durning into an adult (clap your hands if you believe that) but like this and few other topics show, I'm not alone with my thoughts.

Quoted for the truth. Tip.It used to have decent, proper discussions. These days, the best you can hope for is a copied and pasted overused trashy statement from 4chan, or a flame towards someone because you feel your a elitist. Rate This!, used to be a massive forum, with all sorts of achievements, from barrows to Dag kings. But, a small group of players decided that they are better then everyone else, and now Rate This!, is a cesspool of flamers. Another downfall is the new "Grouping" of people, if you have below a set post count, you're not taken seriously, and are flamed. Even the Blogs section, at one point a major feature of Tip.It, has fallen from grace, and is now boring to watch, as the major bloggers, who know how to write engaged and interesting story's have become inactive or quit. Thats my 2 cents. O, and also, I totally agree with you on the signature thing, instead of deleting my signature, it would have been nice to get a warning so I could get rid of something, rather then wipe the entire thing.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

I've been hearing this downhill story for years (I remember seeing it around when I was still a mod) - honestly, I can't see it. The only thing that I see supporting it is the few posters who are into the whole "IB4L" thing. As seen by a few posters in this thread already, they act immature by typing in leet (or something similar) and put "jk" at the end of their post. Does it make them mature? No. Was it around before? Yes.

Very very minimal differences. So who cares? If you've been around long enough to see TIF go "downhill" then you will know which posters are mature and worth discussion. If you don't like how some people are just ignore them - chances are attention is all they want.

O, and also, I totally agree with you on the signature thing, instead of deleting my signature, it would have been nice to get a warning so I could get rid of something, rather then wipe the entire thing.

It's your responsibility to keep it in rules. Considering the difficulty of you checking it yourself vs TIF mods checking every user's sig, it's fair punishment to have it removed. If you want your links back mods will PM to you, you just have to ask.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Why would I want to, after years of being part of Tip.It, want to read the same one liners once again which I read already in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and probably in 2005 too? To be honest, I'd rather go to the nearest bar (which is literally 60 steps further from my homedoor than my computer) and read the lines people have written to their toilet's walls: at least there's something new and funny to read.

Classic remark hohto :thumbup:

---

When someone joins this community, the window of opportunity to read "new/fresh" topics is very wide.

Over the years it becomes smaller and smaller. And for long time users like yourself, that window is a hole in the wall the size of a chicken egg. :mrgreen:

I don't know about you, but I browse tip.it more out of habit now than anything else, without posting as much as some years ago. Back when one liners were still big :mrgreen:

I dont really mind the attitude towards others here, that's there problem, not mine, the mods will deal with them. *cough* musky *cough*

but anyways, i do agree that there was alot more to discuss back in the day, but now a days when there's only updates coming around once every blue moon, that are very interesting and might spark some debates/discussion.

like when the dragon claws came out, everyone was posting how great they were, how they destroyed pvp, how it spawned PJers, blah blah blah, it was fun, we just need something new and exciting like that to come out.

i mean, if you think about it, in the past 4 years of RS2, we've had atleast 4-5 huge updates that totally turned the RS world upside down.

First was dragon armours, then barrows & whips, treasure trails & clues, Godwars, etc etc.

we just need one huge update that releases a whole new line of armour or weapons or maybe even a new skill.

but to be honest, i would be running out of ideas for new skills by now, i dont even know what jagex might possibly be thinking for a new skill this year, if there even will be one released.

I mean, we already know that sailing is out, and that's about the only one that anyone could even see viable in RS.

unless we go to the next age in time, which would start involving muskets, gunpowder and artillery, etc, which might be fun and i could see being introduced with the grandmaster dwarven quest.

a handheld cannon (aka pistol)

it would probably incorporate the ranging skill, smithing, crafting, herblore, etc etc...

though this would be pretty sweet if i think about it.

have the pistol/w/e weildable in the shield slot and allow you to weild a sword/whip/other 1 handed item of the sort :P

though im just thinking of warhammer online, which ended up being a huge failure for me.... i thought it was going to look sweet and not alot of grinding and stuff.... but all well.

anyways, here's my input/going off on a tangent/thoughts on this thread :P

When I joined the Tip.It Forums, I had a wide new perspective to RuneScape in front of my eyes. This was the first large forum I have ever joined. I went around posting nice and positive comments, being cheerful and joyful.

Since a few months after that, all the way to this day, I have noticed that I am actually scared and unsure when I start writing a post. I close almost seven out of ten posts because I am afraid of what will happen when I click that submit button. If I criticize something and don't back it up in a bulletproof way, there's a really high chance of flames pushing through those holes and burning me.

Some time ago, I posted into a thread where I agreed with the original poster and criticized people doing thing X.

Next day, I happily came and started reading my E-mail. Oh, the thread has gotten some responses.

The posts I saw, quoting my criticizing, made me feel really bad inside. Now, I usually have nothing against someone criticizing me, but the posts were quite rude and hateful.. I felt really bad for the next half hour. My happy mood was gone away, I didn't feel like playing the game, I didn't feel like doing anything. I just sat watching my character in the Grand Exchange for half an hour, desperately trying to find someone on my friends list to pour my feelings and thoughts to, but didn't find anyone who was free or willing to take it all (I don't want to criticize any of my friends, I personally know that it is not a really cheerful experience to listen to someone opening one's heart). This is by no mean what I come looking for when I post on the forums.

Next time you are posting, before you hit that "Submit"-button, please, think. Would you want someone to post you that? Try to imagine the feeling the other one receives when you post it, try to use the empathic side in yourself. If you would feel bad for getting a post like that, don't post it. Don't ruin one's forum experience. Save someone from that bad feeling.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

The posts I saw, quoting my criticizing, made me feel really bad inside. I felt really bad for the next half hour. My happy mood was gone away, I didn't feel like playing the game, I didn't feel like doing anything. I just sat watching my character in the Grand Exchange, desperately trying to find someone on my friends list to pour my feelings and thoughts to, but didn't find anyone who was free or willing to take it all (I don't want to criticize any of my friends, I personally know that it is not a really cheerful experience to listen to someone opening one's heart). This is by no mean what I come looking for when I post on the forums.

I don't want to cause you to melt into a puddle of tears or anything, but do you think maybe you're taking this a little too seriously?

punitivedsig.png

The posts I saw, quoting my criticizing, made me feel really bad inside. I felt really bad for the next half hour. My happy mood was gone away, I didn't feel like playing the game, I didn't feel like doing anything. I just sat watching my character in the Grand Exchange, desperately trying to find someone on my friends list to pour my feelings and thoughts to, but didn't find anyone who was free or willing to take it all (I don't want to criticize any of my friends, I personally know that it is not a really cheerful experience to listen to someone opening one's heart). This is by no mean what I come looking for when I post on the forums.

I don't want to cause you to melt into a puddle of tears or anything, but do you think maybe you're taking this a little too seriously?

Yeah, sure, I'm just taking it too seriously. -.-

Even though it's just an internet forum, behind every username there is always a real person with real feelings. EVERY INSULT HURTS, at least for me, being an empathic and an emotional person.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png