F2P/Member Players

FellonyNoob

Yep, F2P is just immature whiny children who want phr33 st00f and intraw3bs gf/bf.

P2P has only old people who act extremely maturely and are nice to each other.

:roll: Some people should just give up with their attempts to talk that way like it would be true. Even the F2P Forum access proved otherwise. Just because you pay 5-7$/ a month it doesn't mean you are instantly much more mature than those who don't.

~~~

OT: Yep, I agree at least with the skillcape part, though it doesn't really bug me.. I actually enjoy if someone asks me to perform Quest Cape emote. :lol: Attentionthirsty much? ;)

But overall, there are much more similarities between the two communities than differences. ::'

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, F2P is just immature whiny children who want phr33 st00f and intraw3bs gf/bf.

P2P has only old people who act extremely maturely and are nice to each other.

:roll: Some people should just give up with their attempts to talk that way like it would be true. Even the F2P Forum access proved otherwise. Just because you pay 5-7$/ a month it doesn't mean you are instantly much more mature than those who don't.

~~~

OT: Yep, I agree at least with the skillcape part, though it doesn't really bug me.. I actually enjoy if someone asks me to perform Quest Cape emote. :lol: Attentionthirsty much? ;)

But overall, there are much more similarities between the two communities than differences. ::'

Not all f2p'ers are like that, true. If you look at it the vast majority probably are mature. However you can't say that there are less immature people in f2p. It simply doesn't work out. I'm not saying f2p is a dump, I've been a f2p'er for years and it's not half bad, but there are simply more immature people, that's all. It's nothing to do with being member or not, it's just there as a fact.

I wouldn't say F2pers as a whole are less mature, its just that the idiots seem to be the most vocal people in F2p.

There are plently of mature F2p that I've met but equally so it is the start point for people, so I guess new players have to learn/be shown how be nice players at some point at that normally happens while there F2p.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Its not only in f2p that you see arrogant high levels. I'll be at the Great Orb Project, and those high level members with skill capes are always going, "omfg guys like u make this game horrible!"

To be honest, its annoying as all get out.

But I will say, it kind of throws a bad name at all the mature free-to-play players when you get some eleven year old asking you out or begging.

Indeed. Members are almost as bad as f2p'ers some of time.

Yeah, I saw that when F2P were 1st let on the forums. People predicted mass amounts of spam from the f2p about random things, the thing is that most members created the spam #-o

35hedkh.jpg

Can't we just agree to have three catagories of RS players? Members, F2pers, and Idiots-who-ruin-the-game-for-everyone'ers

Like someone said, this is the internet where a large majority of people exist solely to troll others.

There are probably about an equal ratio of idiots to respectable players in both cases, but in f2p most of the mature players keep their chats off and don't talk. That's why f2pers seem more obnoxious. And to be honest, in my opinion the f2p idiots are worse than the p2p idiots. But that's subjective :P

wl7w9j.png

There are probably about an equal ratio of idiots to respectable players in both cases, but in f2p most of the mature players keep their chats off and don't talk. That's why f2pers seem more obnoxious. And to be honest, in my opinion the f2p idiots are worse than the p2p idiots. But that's subjective :P
And there are more people overall in f2p, crammed into a smaller area. You're bound to encounter more idiots per square than on p2p. And f2p gets some of the member idiots, too.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

You know what.

Alot of people come onto the internet to play games and GET AWAY from their adult lives and perhaps act a little silly.

A bunch of kids screaming "immature immature" is just sad in the eyes of those people.

Immature is the notion that one is excused from all the madness simply by buying membership. :roll:

(add to the fact, that a great amount of members are still kids, who themselves are not "mature" enough to own their own credit card - and some, not all, of f2p players are simply persons who can think of better ways to spend their hard-earned money).

So think twice before marking one group of people as immature. If you are one of those people, you probably fit nice and snug in the immature category yourself.

i ve found a lot of friends in my time during f2p and member, u can always find good players, just depends where u r going.

If u r killing moos giants insteed of hill, u will lots of nice players etc.

Btw. i doen t think the Skills make the different between f2p and mem, its the people.

90 cooking: 17.5.2009

reisbrei0.png

reisbrei0.png

reisbrei0.png

Don't call the entire population of F2P "noob" just because you had some bad encounters with the immature people. Doesn't matter if you're F2P or P2P. It only states whether or not you are paying for extra features in the game. The more people go "F2P is noob" or "P2P is noob," the more hatred it'll perpetuate between the general populations and the more immaturity it shows for those saying such. You have immature and mature people. Don't go putting F2P and P2P as characteristics for those things respectively.

And for the people who keep saying or thinking high level F2Pers should go P2P because they're wasting their character's potential: back off (trust me, I would've said something MUCH stronger but that would be inappropriate for the boards). It's their character, let them play how they want to play. You have your own characters. Train them and go to P2P yourself if you can and want. Seriously. You people make me angry!

OT:

One difference I've observed is that compared to some of my P2P friends, I'm pretty conscious about my bank space. Even if I have one or two spaces free, I insist on trying to make more room, while those one or two spaces are like a god-send for my friends. :P Not saying that applies to everyone though. Just something I've noticed.

F2P is also simpler... Not so many potions, weapons, and amour combinations to deal with. Just hearing about Barrows and slayer masters already makes my head hurt. :? Maybe when I'm not so busy in life I'll go P2P, but for now I'll keep my life a bit simpler and stick with F2P. :)

OT:

One difference I've observed is that compared to some of my P2P friends, I'm pretty conscious about my bank space. Even if I have one or two spaces free, I insist on trying to make more room, while those one or two spaces are like a god-send for my friends. :P Not saying that applies to everyone though. Just something I've noticed.

Same with my skiller. I get al Jumpity if i notice my bankspace even go over 20, so I drop all items i know are replaceable like hammers, at which point im like "Oh beautiful Space.."

Popoto.~<3

OT:

Same with my skiller. I get al Jumpity if i notice my bankspace even go over 20, so I drop all items i know are replaceable like hammers, at which point im like "Oh beautiful Space.."

I know what you mean, i feel the same way since i have been f2p for around a week :x

35hedkh.jpg

It is plain obvious f2p is NOT less mature than members.

Look at the RSOF before the update that let in f2p. Then look at it after the update. More/less spam posts? About the same. The more spam are MEMBERS immaturely complaining about f2p being immature and not paying and whatnot.

Really, f2p players are not less mature. Its just the minority that are very loud and gets on your nerves. We remember bad behavior but forget good ones. I am willing to bet you if you don't have a skillcape and is of reasonable combat level, no f2p will care about following you. Or even if you are a high level, only 1/2 out of the maybe 50+ people that can see you will follow and beg for money. Sure, in p2p you probably will not have as many people begging you, but the community size is smaller so the ratio should be about the same.

Just went to an F2P world because my friend said there was a massive drop. A few minutes in the world & I already get verbally abused about how I should shove my "Blue Staff" (Lunar Staff) up my [wagon]. -.-

I know not all F2P are like that, but the ratio of pleasant to unpleasant is like 1:4.

I don't know if that was because of envy or not, but I have never found people randomly abusing each other in a P2P world (they still abuse each other, but there's a [stupid] reason behind it).

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Want to do a survey to prove it? Ask 100 p2p and 100 f2p for 50gp. Make sure they're about the same level (lets say lvl 75 +-5 levels) and ignore noobs. Results? I bet it will probably be roughly the same, maybe slightly tilted to f2p being more selfish.

While powermining in F2P Rimmington Mine, I have to deal with people who steal my iron rocks.

When I ask them to leave politely, they just go and say crap like "Get a better connection/mining level!" (With worse grammar). -.-

Either they are immature, or that's just how Mining is like. :roll:

And no, I do not know about the P2P miners so no statement there.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

While powermining in F2P Rimmington Mine, I have to deal with people who steal my iron rocks.

When I ask them to leave politely, they just go and say crap like "Get a better connection/mining level!" (With worse grammar). -.-

Wow. How bias. You don't know about p2p miners and you're criticizing f2p miners... like p2p miners are any better.

There aren't many rocks to mine in F2P, so competition is greater. Common sense.

Dart.jpg

Im a f2p skiller/prayer pure. I used to be a member. I'm pretty sure I'm a friendly f2p-er, although i will rock steal occasionally. That's only because of the few ammounts of places i can mine. Just yesterday, while i was powermining iron in the south east varrock mine, i had several people attempt to steal my rocks. I beat them almost everytime, and it would usually result in them calling me a noob... :roll:

People here in f2p seem to assume if you aren't a high level, or a lvl 3 skiller, you are a noob.

Im a f2p skiller/prayer pure. I used to be a member. I'm pretty sure I'm a friendly f2p-er, although i will rock steal occasionally. That's only because of the few ammounts of places i can mine. Just yesterday, while i was powermining iron in the south east varrock mine, i had several people attempt to steal my rocks. I beat them almost everytime, and it would usually result in them calling me a noob... :roll:

People here in f2p seem to assume if you aren't a high level, or a lvl 3 skiller, you are a noob.

i click the rock nearest myself, and count on my mining level to get the ore, regardless of the number of others standing at the rock.. its just looking out for yourself.

Those are the reasons why I now powermine at the Steel Mine. :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Wow. How bias. You don't know about p2p miners and you're criticizing f2p miners... like p2p miners are any better.

Yes but there are way more spots to pwermine in p2p. which causes less people to be at one spot, stealing peoples rocks. I'm not saying that this never happens in p2p, it's theres just less of a posibility of it in p2p

35hedkh.jpg