F2P/Member Players

FellonyNoob

While powermining in F2P Rimmington Mine, I have to deal with people who steal my iron rocks.

When I ask them to leave politely, they just go and say crap like "Get a better connection/mining level!" (With worse grammar). -.-

Either they are immature, or that's just how Mining is like. :roll:

And no, I do not know about the P2P miners so no statement there.

There aren't many rocks to mine in F2P, so competition is greater. Common sense.

Try going to the Granite Mine or Hero's guild Rune Mine, it's the same story, Quelmotz is right. Although even those places are less crowded than f2p, the general populace there acts the same.

That's why I like mining so much. It doesn't only test your endurance of boredom, but of other people :P

Btw hobgoblins is the better mine.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was speaking of general good mining spots, not all mining spots. As far as I know, there aren't much good p2p mining spots (as zaaps said), probably the same number of good mining spots as the total number of f2p mining spots. And its COMMON SENSE that you should mine at the good mining spots unless you really can't stand competition, like to be alone or levels aren't high enough to compete. Therefore, the popular mining spots will have a lot of p2pers competing for ore.

While powermining in F2P Rimmington Mine, I have to deal with people who steal my iron rocks.

When I ask them to leave politely, they just go and say crap like "Get a better connection/mining level!" (With worse grammar). -.-

F2p is like Darwins evolutionary theory, weaker lose and stronger win. I, as a f2p player, don't care about the noobs shouting crap, ignore all the way. Probably the reason why members only see whine is that higher players mind their own business and ignore anything else, like me for an example.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

F2p is like Darwins evolutionary theory, weaker lose and stronger win. I, as a f2p player, don't care about the noobs shouting crap, ignore all the way. Probably the reason why members only see whine is that higher players mind their own business and ignore anything else, like me for an example.

that is soooo true !!! i m a "pure f2per" and noobs just won't shut up ... which is why i think it is more entertaining in f2p then p2p ::'

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

As someone who made it to 1060 total in f2p before switching, I have come to see that really the majority of f2p players are actually nice people. I only like cutting yews in f2p because, unlike P2P, people actually talk instead of staying confined to their clan chats or web browsing.

Yes, there are idiots in free player worlds, and there are more of them than in members' worlds, but they're nothing that chat filters can't fix in the hotspot areas like the Grand Exchange.

P2P however, is another subject. Never before have I seen a mix of high level people that come in 2 types: friendly, and full of themselves. In fact, just for doing a macro check at magics yesterday, because I like keeping Woodcutting cheater-free, I was called a troll and that I have "issues" by a 136. However, in the same day I was able to team up with a 134 at Bandos in which we traded tank duty for an hour with a team of people that we've never met or seen before. The RSOF is a good example of the "full-of-themselves," whereas certain activities can make new friends. Though, I don't think P2P will ever be as friendly and open-minded as F2P can be. :mrgreen:

The majority or f2p'ers are immature really, I want to blame places like miniclip and addictinggames for advertising runescape. Made thousands of annoying idiots join.

Interesting. Where's your data? Don't talk crap without giving your data/evidence first.

Don't say I didn't provide data. I didn't, but I didn't say "the majority of p2pers are immature" or anything like that, did I? I only guessed why, I didn't state that so-and-so is true without giving evidence.

Its just the few noobs in f2p who are immature. The rest are generally ok, but we tend to only remember the annoying ones.

The majority or f2p'ers are immature really, I want to blame places like miniclip and addictinggames for advertising runescape. Made thousands of annoying idiots join.

Interesting. Where's your data? Don't talk crap without giving your data/evidence first.

Don't say I didn't provide data. I didn't, but I didn't say "the majority of p2pers are immature" or anything like that, did I? I only guessed why, I didn't state that so-and-so is true without giving evidence.

Its just the few noobs in f2p who are immature. The rest are generally ok, but we tend to only remember the annoying ones.

That was my point, too. I didn't say that the ENTIRE F2P likes to steal rocks, only a few of them. In fact, in my entire time in F2P, I have only encountered 3 people stealing my rocks. The others, they just let me go, either becase they are nice, or I make them give up by stealing theirs.

Based on my assumptions of the players, F2Pers are generally nice. We talk to each other, we're never mean, etc.

And judging by the RSOF, F2Pers >>>>>>> P2Pers from their posts.

The ONLY place where I see/hear the noobs are around Lumbridge. Other than that, :thumbup: .

So I think F2P has the better community. (Sorry P2Pers!)

By the way:

[hide=Based on the above posts]Maybe using Mining as an example wasn't such a good idea. :wall:[/hide]

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

That was my point, too. I didn't say that the ENTIRE F2P likes to steal rocks, only a few of them. In fact, in my entire time in F2P, I have only encountered 3 people stealing my rocks. The others, they just let me go, either becase they are nice, or I make them give up by stealing theirs.

Based on my assumptions of the players, F2Pers are generally nice. We talk to each other, we're never mean, etc.

The ONLY place where I see/hear the noobs are around Lumbridge. Other than that, :thumbup: .

By the way:

[hide=Based on the above posts]Maybe using Mining as an example wasn't such a good idea. :wall:[/hide]

Very true, but most p2p players are probably also quite nice, but its just a few idiots on the forums.

And i think your an idiot.

P2p are generally nice, we talk to each other, we ARE mean, and so are f2p players, GOP, coal mining, iron mining, yews, FOG are all examples of f2p idiocy.

And judging by the RSOF, the only reason f2p players are more mature is because only high level f2p players were allowed in.

If ALL players were allowed in, i think we would see the true side of f2p come out.

Sorry f2pers, but your community is a hole in the ground compared to p2p's slightly lesser hole in the ground.

O.O

And i think your an idiot.

P2p are generally nice, we talk to each other, we ARE mean, and so are f2p players, GOP, coal mining, iron mining, yews, FOG are all examples of f2p idiocy.

And judging by the RSOF, the only reason f2p players are more mature is because only high level f2p players were allowed in.

If ALL players were allowed in, i think we would see the true side of f2p come out.

Sorry f2pers, but your community is a hole in the ground compared to p2p's slightly lesser hole in the ground.

I could start a long debate with you about this subject but I'm too tired so I'll spare you. F2P and P2P communities are roughly the same.