Shows that need to be put DOWN

Faux

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last season of Monk was awful, and the show really needs to end soon. Thankfully, the writers seem to realize this.

I believe the final season is going to air this summer.

Yeah, that;s what I was referring to wth the second part, sorry if I was unclear.

Euthanize The Simpsons. Please, I beg of you.

It's hard to believe it is the same show it was 20 years ago, and in most ways it isn't. Despite the Simpsons family characters going by the same name, all of them are completely different as characters. Homer has gone through about 4 radical personality changes since it started, and the rest have changed too. There's almost no humour in the show, and they have exhausted all possibilites of the characters (including almost every notable Biblical story, tall tale, piece of literature, historical story etc.) Cancel it, its done.

I would have said Family Guy too, but I watched the episode on Sunday and it was impressively funny. Not a lost cause yet, I suppose, even though there have been some seriously bad episodes since it came back from cancellation a few years back.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I don't know about Simpsons because the only episodes I've seen are the ones replayed constantly and never really kept up with it.

Family Guy's ep last friday, was that the one about them kidnapping the cat? It cracked me up when peter tried to shave it :lol:

I know the Simspons aren't as good as when they first came out. After 20 years, its hard to remain fresh and yeah, a couple episodes suck, but as long as the show is still watchable imo.

The Hills seriously needs to be put down

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Entourage. While this is my favourite tv show and I absolutely love it, I can't see the series going on much longer. Vince finally becomes a massive star... and then what?

Yeah, last season was horrible. I liked the show when it's mostly about just them chilling in Hollywood. I don't like how they try to make it dramatic. That Smoke Jumpers bit was so bad.

If this coming season is just as bad or worse, then they definitely need to take it off the air.

American Idol

I so agree. That show is getting so annoying, the way people obsess over it is :wall: .

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

24 - season 1... good.. season 2... ok... season 3... meh...

The majority of soapies (especially ones with prime-time slots)

Prison Break - I like it, but ... eh... I haven't watch it in a while now...

Simpsons - Grow up or get off the air.

Family Guy - still mostly good.. may as well end on a decent note

Scrubs - just getting rediculous now

and so on... reality tv needs to diaf, all of it. I cheered with BB was canned in Australia - now the rest just need to follow suit.

All reality shows where the contestants are competing for "love". That just needs to end before I regain faith in humanity.

The ones I think of are 'Rock of Love' and 'Flavor of Love'... those are all terrible, and even worse when they make second/third series.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

American Idol

I so agree. That show is getting so annoying, the way people obsess over it is :wall: .

American Idol sucks. Too many people on that show try to pretty themselves up, most of them can't sing. At least Simon Cowell is a decent judge since he's always embarrassing people who suck.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

• 2 weeks later...
All reality shows.

Fixed it for you.

I'll agree on the Simpsons.

I think that they either need to go back to their roots, or just stop. I preferred the Homer that tried to make some effort with his kids at times, and the one that still strangled Bart, sure its child abuse, but its friggin' T.V. Homer needs to start strangling Bart more, I can't recall the last time when he did it.

I'd say Family Guy, but the show is still half decent, the only problem is all the [bleep]ers who quote it, thinking they are funny.

Oh, and as you've probably guessed. All reality T.V. Sorry, its had its time, now it has to go. Big Brother? Who actually gives a [cabbage]? Its just some people living in a house together, with the occasional shocking task thrown it, once a week. Boring.

And these talent shows like X-Factor etc... If these people are so talented, why don't they compose their own work and try and get [bleep]ing discovered.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I actually like American Idol, and we do actually get some amazing singers from it. and if you haven't ever noticed, anyone on American Idol is MUCH better singing live than "studio artists".

Ex- Taylor Swift can't sing worth a damn, but Carrie Underwood has perhaps the best voice I have ever heard. But one of them has help with voice editing in the studio, but still sounds like [cabbage] live.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I think that they either need to go back to their roots, or just stop. I preferred the Homer that tried to make some effort with his kids at times, and the one that still strangled Bart, sure its child abuse, but its friggin' T.V. Homer needs to start strangling Bart more, I can't recall the last time when he did it.

In a way, the new seasons kinda suck a bit. But if you think about it carefully, its hard to remain fresh while being on the air for 20 years. Most shows go bad after season 6 and its nice to hear the Simpsons is still trying to toy with new ideas without selling out like Family Guy after season 4.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this has been cancelled, but its still needs to be put down if so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUBdVtvEgQc

safari20hat11.jpg

In a way, the new seasons kinda suck a bit. But if you think about it carefully, its hard to remain fresh while being on the air for 20 years. Most shows go bad after season 6 and its nice to hear the Simpsons is still trying to toy with new ideas without selling out like Family Guy after season 4.

Yeah, its good they are still trying, but really, theres a point where you have to learn to give up.

I'd be happy for them to stop the Simpsons for awhile and go back to Futurama, that show had potential, but it ended too soon.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Yeah, its good they are still trying, but really, theres a point where you have to learn to give up.

I'd be happy for them to stop the Simpsons for awhile and go back to Futurama, that show had potential, but it ended too soon.

I agree that there is a point where shows have to be put down (Greg's Anatomy for example), but I still think The Simpsons have enough material to keep going for another season or two. To be honest, I never cared much about Futurama, even though I found plenty of great gags.

safari20hat11.jpg

You know they've released 4 new Futurama movies + made new seasons of the films?

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

You know they've released 4 new Futurama movies + made new seasons of the films?

I thought there was only 3 movies?

Bender's Big Score, Beast With a Billion Backs and some other that I forget.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

There were four. You listed the first two, Bender's Game is the third and Into the Wild Green Yonder is the fourth.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Oh, and as you've probably guessed. All reality T.V. Sorry, its had its time, now it has to go. Big Brother? Who actually gives a [cabbage]? Its just some people living in a house together, with the occasional shocking task thrown it, once a week. Boring.

And these talent shows like X-Factor etc... If these people are so talented, why don't they compose their own work and try and get [bleep] discovered.

I'll agree with you on some reality TV, Big Brother needs to be publicly and brutally executed, but I think there's some value in some talent shows. Britain's got Talent helps talented yet shy people come into the limelight and realise what they can do, and in this I believe it is a legitimate public service. How else do you think people like Susan Boyle and Paul Potts would start their careers?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

And these talent shows like X-Factor etc... If these people are so talented, why don't they compose their own work and try and get [bleep] discovered.

I'll agree with you on some reality TV, Big Brother needs to be publicly and brutally executed, but I think there's some value in some talent shows. Britain's got Talent helps talented yet shy people come into the limelight and realise what they can do, and in this I believe it is a legitimate public service. How else do you think people like Susan Boyle and Paul Potts would start their careers?

Hmm, yeah maybe that is an exception.

To be honest, I forgot about that when I was writing. I guess its different from the others because just about any talent can potentially get you in, rather than it just the person being able to sing. A bit of variety is always good.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

There were four. You listed the first two, Bender's Game is the third and Into the Wild Green Yonder is the fourth.

Tbh, I only enjoyed the first one. Futurama is good when it's short. Tons of goodies in 20 mins. But not in those movies.