Player's allignment to Zaros?

Unknown_Warrior

This isn't your player, but one of the digsite's sample cleaners says "It teleports you to Sanithrim." Or something similar. Maybe he's Zarosian?

Actually, that was built over the existing Zarosian ruins to help and try to bury the history of what was there.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the player is majhart or whatever it is think about it if you die you still stay alive and arent majharts immortal i think im wrong but if i am o well really sounds to me like player is majhart or zamorakian with a 20% chance of being guthix

i think the player is majhart or whatever it is think about it if you die you still stay alive and arent majharts immortal i think im wrong but if i am o well really sounds to me like player is majhart or zamorakian with a 20% chance of being guthix

I already suggested that theory.

Here's something I haven't been able to figure out.

Zamorak is still watching over Gielinor.

Guthix is napping like a baby.

Saradomin, on the other hand, hasn't made a peep in God knows how long.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I don't understand why people admire Zaros.

He was a weak or stupid god, because he was overthrown by his own follower.

Zamorak was greater than Zaros and I am sure that Zamorak would strike down Zaros again without hesitation if he appeared again in the world.

I think the Zaros storyline is dead other than to add a touch of depth and history to runescape.

Za-zaros?

...Ok, thats not funny. Don't. Just don't. I'm not scared of anyone ok? Zaros is gone.

So don't lie to me ok? He's gone, and I'm not scared of him even if he isn't.

HE'S DEAD.

Not scared. Not even worried. At all. DEFINITELY not. Seriously. Anyone who says I got lucky last time is just a dirty liar.

Hah, you're just playing a trick on old Zamorak right? Right? Because I'm not scared at all.

So don't try and scare me like that, because it WON'T work.

I'm totally not scared.

epic fail

Y_Z.png

Whats there to figure out?

Why do both Zamorak and Guthix get myriads of quests which deal quite closely with them, but the closest you get to Saradomin is, maybe, Temple Knights?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Why do both Zamorak and Guthix get myriads of quests which deal quite closely with them, but the closest you get to Saradomin is, maybe, Temple Knights?

I haven't seen one quest dealing directly with zamorak. Guthix, yes but not Zamorak.

I haven't seen one quest dealing directly with zamorak. Guthix, yes but not Zamorak.

not directly, no, but as he is/was a majharatt, alot of storylines that tie into them tie into zammy aswell, as well as how he atained godhood etc, but theres been nothing of that nature for sara, really.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

not directly, no, but as he is/was a majharatt, alot of storylines that tie into them tie into zammy aswell, as well as how he atained godhood etc, but theres been nothing of that nature for sara, really.

Closest is if you believe the cave man from While Guthix Sleeps is proto Saradomin.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Who knows

I think that the character is pro-Saradomin because when you examine a Saradomin statue it says

"What a good likeness!"

unless im taking that wrong.

but thats my 2 cents

I think that the examine just refers to the quality craftsmanship put into the statue.
Etecoon.png

if

sara = zammy

serene = desert god

all other gods we dont know about = all ohter gods we dont know about

then what does guthix equal?

BY LOGIC, zaros would be the best choice. All of the gods still exist, but just to watch, including guthix.

NOT ZAROS

By guthix's own logic, his presence creates unbalance

--

That, or guthix isn't present at all in this world, that would preserve balance

Zaros = Armadyl, we know this because Arma's staff is powerful enough for one to take Zaros on.

And why do people think Zaros is evil?

Did anyone hear the descriptions of the places he ruled over? Large shining city's in what is now the wild, the desert was not a desert then.

Also, Dragons are minions of Zaros, and Dragons come from the Dragon kin.

So would it be so hard to believe that Zaros may just be a Dragon kin?

Plus I remember hearing something about the Dragon kin following no god.

So it would make sense that a god like race would not follow other gods..

On another note: Why do people think that Zaros, and Guthix oppose each other?

They both have been around long before Zamorak, and Saradomin so they could be best buds for all we know.

Listening to the story's Juna tells about the light creatures, and the story's about Zaros's city's, both sound very similar.

Prism_Swords.png