Sign in to follow this  
AceBeam

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Well, I've been looking at the videos of it, and thought "God damn that's gonna be badass."

Any of you guys gonna get it? and do you think its gonna be good?

http://gdc.gamespot.com/video/6206835/

That's badass enough.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Meaning no offense to Dark Knight fans, if it's anything like The Dark Knight OR if Batman uses that really deep threatening voice I'm not buying it.

Apart from that it looks pretty sweet.

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

Meaning no offense to Dark Knight fans, if it's anything like The Dark Knight OR if Batman uses that really deep threatening voice I'm not buying it.

Agreed. I laughed every time Batman spoke in the Dark Knight. It's like he was a guy on a "smoking kills" advertisement. "Kids, don't smoke. I have throat cancer."

I read the Game Infomer artcile on this a while back, and it looked pretty good.Despite not really being Batman fan, I'll probably at least rent it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The reason why he used that voice in the movie is because unlike other superhero flicks, he would have been caught if he just used his normal voice. It's not like everyone didn't know who Bruce Wayne was.

I kind of doubt he will though since this is more of based off of comic books, which aren't as realistic.

The reason why he used that voice in the movie is because unlike other superhero flicks, he would have been caught if he just used his normal voice. It's not like everyone didn't know who Bruce Wayne was.

I kind of doubt he will though since this is more of based off of comic books, which aren't as realistic.

Nah, just bad scripting/acting/directing.

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! I just played the demo. Smoothest beat-em-up I've ever played. Can't wait for the stealth and detective portions too. I'm so bummed it got pushed back to August. I went to pre-order it just to discover I was probably the last to hear about the delay. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cowards can't block Warriors.

"I will BREAK you!"

"No, Bane. It's time I break you."

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Might get it, sounds like a good game, but i'm with the poster somwhere up there, I hated his voice in The Dark Knight. :-#

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

That game looks sweeeeet! I played the demo at Gamestop earlier (Not the storymode Version) and it was pretty awesome...

Prince_roy80.png

Prince_roy80.png

Prince_Roy80.png

I can't wait for this to come, played the demo and absolutely loved it so hopefully it won't disappoint.

No Nadril is correct.

But anyway I have this coming Friday special edition .. :D

I heard the voice actors are the same as the animated series. I don't think I'll get the game though, I've never been a big Batman fan outside the movies and the cartoon shows growing up.

tFtfA.jpg

It's an awesome game. The fighting is so smooth, and even with only 1 button, it doesn't get old.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I hate Batman, but i'll take a look at the demo I guess.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

My good friend works at Gamestop and he showed me the 16-inch special edition of Batman Arkham Asylum. It's so sick.

Eifstone.png

it seems a good game but joker looks non-jokerish and i'm not a fan of batman, i'd definatly play a game with the same mechanics but no batman.

meatlover.png

it seems a good game but joker looks non-jokerish and i'm not a fan of batman, i'd definatly play a game with the same mechanics but no batman.

Are you kidding? The joker is incredibly true to the comic books and I think one of the best performances I've seen. Mark Hamill does a great job, I'm loving the game so far. :thumbsup:

Downloaded the demo from XBL today, seems like a pretty decent game, may have to buy it. Anyone know if it will get any DLC?

Naa, someone [bleep]ed up in post production.

keen.png

The thing I love about Batman is that when you get right down to it, he's just a guy in a bat suit beating up guys that sometimes have actual superpowers. He can be likened to the crazy homeless guy that runs around in a tight leotard and proclaims himself Captain Universe, except Batman beats up actual criminals and not guys that eat at Quiznos. Although they're kinda the same thing.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Wrong.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Are you kidding? The joker is incredibly true to the comic books and I think one of the best performances I've seen. Mark Hamill does a great job, I'm loving the game so far. :thumbsup:

Much better than Heath Ledger.

Also the Scarecrow is AWESOME.

I finished the main storyline, been going through on free roam collecting all the trophies and stuff. I think the hardest achievements are definitely going to be getting all the medals in combat challenges, I still need to do another run through on Hard but that will be good fun I think as normal wasn't quite challenging enough.

Rofl, i saw a video and joker was talking to batman and he said... "what are you scared of... me in a thong" rofl

the thing is i'm getting uncanny valley with joker.

meatlover.png

guys we need to start talking about this game again like what is it about batman that makes us admire him so. and who is he???