so i've come to hate the world.

yanksrule

I read most of it, noticed a few things.

I won't get into the religion argument, it's obviously not going anywhere.

However, I find it a bit selfish of you to say the entire world should speak English. What makes you think you have the right to say your native language is better than all others? In fact, many people who know many languages will say that English is one of the worst in terms of how it is written/spoken, and many others are far easier to understand.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more irony about religion is that people will never go to church, make jokes about other religions and say that George carlins skit on religion was the funniest thing they ever heard. well i shall tell you something, if you don't preach of a god, don't believe in a god, then you probably don't believe in a god. same concept of- if it smells like a duck, sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, it's safe to say that it is a duck.

This is the part that stood out. What are you trying to prove here? Is it some kind of "stick that in your pipe and smoke it" dealey? If I don't preach or believe in a god, I don't believe in a god. Yea......duh. And can the nonreligious not enjoy jokes against religion? After all, it's one big happy hate farm. I'm just having trouble understanding the point of this section.

And y_guy, learn to read, knucklehead. He said that he wished the national language of America would be English, not worldwide. Because currently, as far as I know, there is not actually an official language of America.

I agree on immigration. We should be able to hunt illegals for sport. If they left their own country over the fence or something, that seems like renouncing citizenship. And if they're not citizens here...I think you see where I'm going with this.

Also, $. Genital thrust.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

And y_guy, learn to read, knucklehead. He said that he wished the national language of America would be English, not worldwide. Because currently, as far as I know, there is not actually an official language of America.

My mistake, misread that part. I agree with you about the religious thing also.

Although, hunting illegals for sport.....how inhuman can we get? :|

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

The world could come together and help each other, but because of greed and arrogance, it won't happen.

Religion - A person should be allowed to believe in their religion, just not try to convert people and hate people who don't agree.

Drugs - ILLEGAL drugs are bad, yes. Marijuana is alright if you know what you're doing, but most people don't know what they're doing.

As for the grammar - Yeah, it could use some touching up, but you're getting you're point across.

Why are you for allowing people to have potentially dangerous ideas but against people using potentially dangerous substance? Legality is really no issue here. The fact that alcohol is legal is a tired example, but it's a damning one.

Religion isn't potentially dangerous except for the ones that literally say "KILL KILL KILL"(and yes, these religions exist. They are known as cults.)

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Okay, I am not going to pick out each point you made and tell you my problems with it. I'm just going to say the whole "rant" seemed like a restatement of the current agenda, regurgitated by a melodramatic shoe-gazing teenager.

I get a feeling you feel proud to hold so much "hatred", and by declaring it, it makes you feel separate from the people you disagree with. Let me tell you right now it is the wrong approach. Learn to accept that not everyone comes from the same "reality" as you, and are shaped to be wrong or ignorant by your standards by the time they have the opportunity to have their own opinions. Human conflict, deception, extortion, corruption will always exist so long as a government does.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

The world could come together and help each other, but because of greed and arrogance, it won't happen.

Religion - A person should be allowed to believe in their religion, just not try to convert people and hate people who don't agree.

Drugs - ILLEGAL drugs are bad, yes. Marijuana is alright if you know what you're doing, but most people don't know what they're doing.

As for the grammar - Yeah, it could use some touching up, but you're getting you're point across.

Why are you for allowing people to have potentially dangerous ideas but against people using potentially dangerous substance? Legality is really no issue here. The fact that alcohol is legal is a tired example, but it's a damning one.

Religion isn't potentially dangerous except for the ones that literally say "KILL KILL KILL"(and yes, these religions exist. They are known as cults.)

The line between religion and cult does not exist. You're right when you say religion is not potentially dangerous, but only because it's actually dangerous. Not all of the time, and not in all cases, which is also true for drugs. Drugs might be bad for your health, but that's a personal matter, not a legislative one. The current dangers that exist are because of prohibition (or amplified, such as health issues due to cut drugs), not because of drugs.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Okay, I am not going to pick out each point you made and tell you my problems with it. I'm just going to say the whole "rant" seemed like a restatement of the current agenda, regurgitated by a melodramatic shoe-gazing teenager.

I get a feeling you feel proud to hold so much "hatred", and by declaring it, it makes you feel separate from the people you disagree with. Let me tell you right now it is the wrong approach. Learn to accept that not everyone comes from the same "reality" as you, and are shaped to be wrong or ignorant by your standards by the time they have the opportunity to have their own opinions. Human conflict, deception, extortion, corruption will always exist so long as a government does.

assumptions, assumptions, assumptions.

you are wrong. what i do with current problems is i just take notice to them and i have discussions about them. the majority of what i said have to do with government spending and social reform. there's a small list of things i'd like to see been done before the end of my lifetime. one would be homosexual rights, no restriction on any form of actions that your government does and finally a war that i can agree with that is (not sure on the reasons but i'm sure that i'll never see it).

i do not feel proud of this hatred i have for the world. i see it as a handicap. one of my favorite quotes is ignorance is bliss. i find it paranoia that i have all this knowledge of how the world is an imperfect place, so i feel a need to rant because i'm pissed that it isn't perfect. i could go on about that but that's a philosophical issue not a global one. let me just say that by declaring my hatred of the world i am accepting it. there is hate within each and every individual and for you to say that my hate is one of potentially dangerous results is not one that is correct. if you knew me-which you don't- then you'd view me as a happy-go-lucky guy. i care about peoples problems and i try to help any one i come in contact with. one of the reasons why i put the columbine rant down is because it impacted me so much and the fact that it was tainted with people wanting to make money just infuriates me. i can't try to explain why i'm mad without reiterating what i have already said, but i shall say it anyway. i don't think that any person should capitalize off of peoples emotions that come with the death of a person.

don't assume peoples character because you did for mine.

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

assumptions, assumptions, assumptions.

you are wrong. what i do with current problems is i just take notice to them and i have discussions about them. the majority of what i said have to do with government spending and social reform. there's a small list of things i'd like to see been done before the end of my lifetime. one would be homosexual rights, no restriction on any form of actions that your government does and finally a war that i can agree with that is (not sure on the reasons but i'm sure that i'll never see it).

i do not feel proud of this hatred i have for the world. i see it as a handicap. one of my favorite quotes is ignorance is bliss. i find it paranoia that i have all this knowledge of how the world is an imperfect place, so i feel a need to rant because i'm pissed that it isn't perfect. i could go on about that but that's a philosophical issue not a global one. let me just say that by declaring my hatred of the world i am accepting it. there is hate within each and every individual and for you to say that my hate is one of potentially dangerous results is not one that is correct. if you knew me-which you don't- then you'd view me as a happy-go-lucky guy. i care about peoples problems and i try to help any one i come in contact with. one of the reasons why i put the columbine rant down is because it impacted me so much and the fact that it was tainted with people wanting to make money just infuriates me. i can't try to explain why i'm mad without reiterating what i have already said, but i shall say it anyway. i don't think that any person should capitalize off of peoples emotions that come with the death of a person.

don't assume peoples character because you did for mine.

Your main defense was that I was making assumptions, when really, the only things that could be taken as assumptions were my perceptions of your thread, not me pretending to state any facts about you.

So basically, you argue that you aren't proud, and you are so "worldly" and "knowledgeable" that it actually acts as a handicapped, seemingly comparable with a psychic burdened by the knowledge of the exact death of his loved ones.

You're stating objective problems with the society we live in, EVERYONE with a brain can understand that conflict occurs with these issues at hand. You are not special in this regard, just because you are the only person with a public rant on these topics on the forum.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

You seem to hate the world for silly reasons. That's all I have to say. *$ yes I read it all (despite it's very poor structure).

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

dear l0rd,

never said i was special. just basically said that i hate knowing some of the things that make the world what it is. that is my main defense, not that i'm "worldly" as you put it. you comparison is... flawed. let me rephrase how i find it a handicap. if i knew nothing of the aforementioned topics, then i think i'd come out to be a better person. your going against how i feel about these topics is snide. you are claiming that i'm a snob in that i feel that i'm special because i apparently think that other people don't know of the current state of how things are.

i love how you put words in my mouth though. do go on. i never thought i was special in that i made a rant on the current problems of today. i felt that the things i brought up would provide a lengthly discussion and i wanted to know every one's opinion on it. i do no feel that i'm special. and yes you're quite right that any one (rather every one as you put it) with a brain can understand the conflict can occur within a society. well i'm not trying to enlighten anyone. the columbine thing happened 10 years ago and it was just that the anniversary was recently that made me want to bring it up. the global warming crisis has been going on since well before the 80's. the mexican drug cartel has been a problem ever since they found out how to mass produce cocaine which i think was way before my fathers time. the religion issue is about as old as time itself. the quote about religion being the opiate of society is from karl marx. 19th century. the gay rights has been around for decades, obesity started right around the turn of the century. how old is the fcc? i believe george carlin was making fun of it before i was even a tear in my mothers eye.

how am i special for bringing up past subjects? it's not like these are things that are totally new or radical. i've seen a guy with a hammer and sickle as his avatar and i'm going to assume he's a supporter of communism for some blatant reasons. communism preaches about abolishment of religion (the karl marx thing is being brought up again but bear with me). you find one person on this thread that has no idea what i'm talking about. they alllllll know and they all have given fantastic responses. all i really have done with all of these things is state my opinion on them, criticize them and hope that the solution is one that i have provided. i never meant for any one to feel inferior to me and if you did, well then i apologize for the miscommunication. i don't think i should defend myself on how i view current events unless i'm saying something that offends you.

~end~

every one else- why do you care about stem stell research, a bucket list, or your biggest mistake. those are some topics that are in the off topic forum. my intent on making this thread is to make a discussion and see how people view these issues. i like to hear peoples opinions on them. is this really too hard to understand? i've seen a bunch of people say this and it's making me fairly mad.

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

I think it'd help a lot if you stopped reading the news, there's nothing you can do about it anyway.

Stop worrying about what god knows country is doing with god knows another country...in the grand scheme you've been dying since you were born, just live life and enjoy your time...forget the [cabbage] that doesn't concern you.

The world? Cabbage the world. Stop caring about what you can't fix.

Just live in your own world and be happy.

Everybody knows global warming is a fake, that's why something like 30,000 scientists (9000 of whom have phD's are suing Al Gore for his global warming film).

May be, but there are actually holes in the ozone. And we could still be a little greener, there isn't any reason not to be.

Anyway, what made you wanna create such a long rant?

i've seen a guy with a hammer and sickle as his avatar and i'm going to assume he's a supporter of communism for some blatant reasons.

I guess you missed my post on this thread, too, since I still require clarification on the George Carlin and ducks part.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Everybody knows global warming is a fake, that's why something like 30,000 scientists (9000 of whom have phD's are suing Al Gore for his global warming film).

May be, but there are actually holes in the ozone. And we could still be a little greener, there isn't any reason not to be.

I think Global Warming does exist, but people like Al Gore are taking it way too seriously.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

I think Global Warming does exist, but people like Al Gore are taking it way too seriously.

Its all that he talks about now, since manbearpig died.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Its all that he talks about now, since manbearpig died.

Its Manbearpig, I TOLD YOU HE EXISTS!

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Why only see the negative part of the world?

It's rather unfair to hate the entire population, just because of some factors that you don't like.

Be the change you want to see.

:thumbup:

* $

u said put in a dollar sign but i dont remember where. i think i saw something about an asterisk too lol.

yea there is some funky stuff going down in the world, but theres good stuff as well, the stinking media just doesnt like reporting the good things.

global warming is funny, al gore is [developmentally delayed]ed...

i would have the biggest part ever if english was made the official language of america..seeing as you must be able to speak english to be a legal u.s citizen..

again, why do you care so much?

some1 should..we have 1 world we all live on..unless we can go live on the moon..

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

Yeah. Society is pretty messed up. Especially when your whole first page consists of

"Grammar? Spelling?"

"Drugs don't kill you!!1

<.<

>.>"

"Boo hoo"

Life sucks because of these people. Don't listen to them and it's a lot better :lol:

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

Yeah. Society is pretty messed up. Especially when your whole first page consists of

"Grammar? Spelling?"

"Drugs don't kill you!!1

<.<

>.>"

"Boo hoo"

Life sucks because of these people. Don't listen to them and it's a lot better :lol:

What the hell?!?!?

That doesnt even make sense.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

drugs- ok i guess i was a little not clear about the drugs thing. illegal drugs are bad. that's why they are illegal. end of story. if marijuana gets legalized then that's fine with me because it doesn't effect me in the least. some one said that you can't overdose as much on lsd or something. well if it's possible to overdose on a drug then why make it legal at all? also if there's a risk of dependency then, once again, it should be illegal which it is.

All the drugs I mentioned are illegal. There's only 1 recorded incident of an overdose on Lsd, the dose was 150 times that of the normal dose while the victim had a heart condition. You can overdose on alcohol, you can overdose on smoking cigarettes hypothetically, you can overdose on pharmaceuticals bought over the counter at your local shop. Many painkillers are rather easy to overdose if you exceed the dosage on and after 3-5 days quite often a form of dependency can be developed.

Alcohol is possible to overdose on, does a lot of long term damage if drank regularly, quite easily to form a dependency on and it's very easy to spot someone under the influence of it in public, usually loud and unsteady. By your argument, alcohol should be illegal without a doubt.

The smartest thing the government could do would be to legalize recreational drugs, (not including Meth, Cocaine, Heroine, PCP) which would then ensure their quality and would mean a lot less of taxpayers money would go towards combatting drug gangs, drug dealers, the importation of drugs etc.